ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization Application Fees

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saqib_26
Newly Registered

Naturalization Application Fees

Post by saqib_26 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:49 am

I along with my wife wish to apply for naturalization (using A N form).At present we have ILR which i got on the basis of points based system( tier1) and my wife as my dependent also got ILR and now one year has been passed since we have granted ILR.
However i have one confusion regarding my case
The page 2 of the application AN form says “for joint application attracting a single fee the applications for a married or civil partnership couple must be submitted together”
My questions are that
1- I have to pay single fee £906 or £1812
2- I have to complete two separate applications in case of a joint application but payment form will be single and mount will be £906 or £1812 (which ever applicable according to you) or separate payment slips of £906 each should be enclosed.

Thanks

ILR13
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalization Application Fees

Post by ILR13 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:43 am

You have to complete two separate applications with two payment slips of 906 each in case of joint application. I hope it will help.

intelinside
Pakistan

Re: Naturalization Application Fees

Post by intelinside » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:16 pm

saqib_26 wrote:I along with my wife wish to apply for naturalization (using A N form).At present we have ILR which i got on the basis of points based system( tier1) and my wife as my dependent also got ILR and now one year has been passed since we have granted ILR.
Same as IRL13. In addition to 12 months after ILR requirement, your wife must also meet the 5 years residence criteria in UK. See Q2 here: http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 95747.html