ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minor error on application form

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tukadevi

Minor error on application form

Post by Tukadevi » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:58 am

Hi there, I recently applied for a tier 2 Visa. I am on 8 weeks running but few things making me worry about. I made some minor errors on application form in the English Language Section. N6: I should have written as the state of the qualification I achieved, as Scotland instead of England. N9: should be Business Adminsitration but ve mentioned accounting & finance thinking of current degree I am studying. N10: Should be Nqf six but written NVQ 6.
I have sent a covering letter clarifying those points the the day I enrolled for Biometrics. I have also enclosed my transcripts and original certificate with the original application. Moreover, I have applied for tier 4 visa twice after acheiving this qualification and have got approval which also states that my Bachelors degree qualifies me for my english language requirement.
Now it's been 7 weeks past of the cover letter I sent to HO but I haven't heard anything nor I got any decisions yet. Is this a matter of worry? Will my cover letter work? I need some suggestions please.

Tukadevi