ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interviw cancel bcoz of sleep HELLLLLLPPPPP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aseementerprener
Newly Registered

Interviw cancel bcoz of sleep HELLLLLLPPPPP

Post by aseementerprener » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:06 pm

hi all.
i am new membare and i got lot of tension bcoz of homeoffice latter. i receive interviw latter and home office calling me interviw on 23 septembar 11:00 am. i do 12 hour job on 22 septembar and waked late on 23 septembar and do not go interviw, i call home office officar at 10 am on 23 september and say him i am sick with high fever and pain and the home officer say okay no problam. now i receive latter yesterday from home office and say that i do not come for interviw now and they will give decision in 2 weeks. why?????? no inteviw plssssss hlep me membars. will home officer give me visa now in 2 weeks???

please help me membars

appliad - 22 august 14
biomatric - 3 septembar

samaygrg

Re: Interviw cancel bcoz of sleep HELLLLLLPPPPP

Post by samaygrg » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:29 am

You missed the chance of giving more clarification via interview. But good thing is you have notified them in time, why you missed it. Now, they will give their decision straightway and that could be any, nobody can predict. Just think positive and carry on.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:36 am

@ aseementerprener, since HO sent you a letter claiming that you did not attend the interview rather than your interview to be reschedule it might imply that your call about being sick wasn't pass on to the correct department.

I will advice you to call or send an email to HO and demand for the interview to be reschedule rather than decision taken without the interview.

You might be able to use that against them in appeal if they decide to refuse your application without giving you another chance for the interview since you already inform them about your ''sickness''.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

aseementerprener
Newly Registered

Post by aseementerprener » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ aseementerprener, since HO sent you a letter claiming that you did not attend the interview rather than your interview to be reschedule it might imply that your call about being sick wasn't pass on to the correct department.

I will advice you to call or send an email to HO and demand for the interview to be reschedule rather than decision taken without the interview.

You might be able to use that against them in appeal if they decide to refuse your application without giving you another chance for the interview since you already inform them about your ''sickness''.
thank you olasunkanmi for giving answer to me. i am very tension now bcoz you telling me for appeal. i take your advise and call the home officar 1 hour back but i keep phone on hold for 25 minutes and i got one home officar who tell me that my case is procassing so dont worry no problam. i tell him that call me for interviw but he tell me that home officar dont want interviw for me. i also tell him that i am sorry for not giving interviw but he tell me it is okay no problam. i got in problam bcoz of my job and i am scare that home officar read my Spammy Spammer here on internat. what shud i do now mr olasunkanmi pleese give answer

aseementerprener
Newly Registered

Post by aseementerprener » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:43 pm

samaygrg wrote:You missed the chance of giving more clarification via interview. But good thing is you have notified them in time, why you missed it. Now, they will give their decision straightway and that could be any, nobody can predict. Just think positive and carry on.
thank you mr samaygrg for answer me and i feel bad for sleeping after job and not giving inteviw to home officar. i call them today bcoz mr olasunkanmi tell me that my call was not reaching my home officar. i think my home officar read my Spammy Spammer from internat and he know that i do job and sleep and not give interviw. o my god i am so much tension now. mr samaygrg what you answer me now? i pay 3000 pond to my visa consaltant and i call him when i check my latter and he say that home officar send latter like this to all and he tell me that i dont worry and do my job and he will get my visa.

Dawn786

Post by Dawn786 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:18 pm

aseementerprener wrote:
samaygrg wrote:You missed the chance of giving more clarification via interview. But good thing is you have notified them in time, why you missed it. Now, they will give their decision straightway and that could be any, nobody can predict. Just think positive and carry on.
thank you mr samaygrg for answer me and i feel bad for sleeping after job and not giving inteviw to home officar. i call them today bcoz mr olasunkanmi tell me that my call was not reaching my home officar. i think my home officar read my Spammy Spammer from internat and he know that i do job and sleep and not give interviw. o my god i am so much tension now. mr samaygrg what you answer me now? i pay 3000 pond to my visa consaltant and i call him when i check my latter and he say that home officar send latter like this to all and he tell me that i dont worry and do my job and he will get my visa.
@aseementerprener I can understand your situation and I am fully aware how you must be regretting skipping your interview. However, you won't gain anything from panicking and should now wait for another update from UKBA as suggested by @samaygrg. Also, you did the right thing by calling home office to clarify your situation. There is no point blaming 'visa consultant' as you are responsible for handing over your hard earned money to such touts. Please try to read information about Entrepreneur visa from this link: https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur

Good luck