ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Big Confusion.....very Urgent - Need Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Obie
Ireland

Re: Big Confusion.....very Urgent - Need Help

Post by Obie » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:25 pm

You cannot vary.

You will need to wait for the judges decision, as you are prevented from applying.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:27 pm

You cannot vary.

You will need to wait for the judges decision, as you are prevented from applying.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:06 am

asifKhan00145 wrote:Hi
Thank you for your reply.........basically my 10 years have been completed and now I am waiting for the court decision ......so what should do I now.........can I vary my application or I have to wait for the court decision...
waiting your kind reply
U can't vary now ....

Dont spoil your 10 years.

wait for ftt decision if refused than go to Permission for UT and use one stop warning (add additional grounds ) that u compelted 10 years.
Than see what happens.

In this way u will retain your 3c and right to work

Regards
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

asifKhan00145

Post by asifKhan00145 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:04 am

Thank you very much for your quick response

you know that I am waiting for the court decision but now my 10 years have been completed so Can I send additional grounds to the court now before decision....
Waiting your kind reply.......

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:36 pm

Zee ali wrote:
Thank you for your reply.........basically my 10 years have been completed and now I am waiting for the court decision ......so what should do I now.........can I vary my application or I have to wait for the court decision...
waiting your kind reply
U can't vary now ....

wait for ftt decision if refused than go to Permission for UT and use one stop warning (add additional grounds ) that u compelted 10 years.
Than see what happens.

Regards
The above is wrong.

You cannot use a one stop notice at the Upper Tribunal stage.

At that stage, only an error of law will be dealt with.

Only if the decision of the FTT is set aside, will the tribunal, subject to an application be made an approved, accept new circumstances which was not raised at the FTT to be dealt with.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Obie wrote:
Zee ali wrote:
waiting your kind reply
U can't vary now ....

Than see what happens.

Regards
The above is wrong.

You cannot use a one stop notice at the Upper Tribunal stage.

At that stage, only an error of law will be dealt with.

Only if the decision of the FTT is set aside, will the tribunal, subject to an application be made an approved, accept new circumstances which was not raised at the FTT to be dealt with.
Thanks obie for clarification

I was not sure about whether we can use one stop warning in UT or not
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

asifKhan00145

Post by asifKhan00145 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:33 am

Dear Friends

Thank you very much for your quick response. As I told you before that my hearing was on 1st of September but I am still waiting for the court judgement. My 10 years long residency have been completed, I called to the court and asked about my case they told me that still decision is pending, another thing they told me that if I want then I can put some additional ground on the basis of 10 years before the court judgement came.

Do you know how to write additional ground to the court because my lawyer is not cooperative, he is saying I have to wait for the court judgement then in upper tribunal we will raise all of these issues ( if judgement is against our wish). please tell me what should I do in these circumstances.
Waiting your kind reply,
Best Regards

asifKhan00145

Post by asifKhan00145 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi Amber, Obie and other friends......... I need urgent Help

Thank you very much for your quick response. As I told you before that my hearing was on 1st of September but I am still waiting for the court judgement. My 10 years long residency have been completed, I called to the court and asked about my case they told me that still decision is pending, another thing they told me that if I want then I can put some additional ground on the basis of 10 years before the court judgement came.

Do you know how to write additional ground to the court because my lawyer is not cooperative, he is saying I have to wait for the court judgement then in upper tribunal we will raise all of these issues ( if judgement is against our wish). please tell me what should I do in these circumstances.
Waiting your kind reply,
Best Regards

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:29 pm

Well if the lawyer is acting against your wishes, you should consider ditching him.

Addition ground could be put for the judge to consider, even though it us worth saying that those grounds were not before the Upper Tribunal.

Writing additional grounds is your solicitors job.

It make no sense for myself or anyone on the forum to do a job for which your solicitor has been paid.

If permission is refused you will have 5 days to apply to the Upper Tribunal , and if refused, your Section 3C right will elapse.

You may be entitled to apply within 28 days if leave expiring.

asifKhan00145

Post by asifKhan00145 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:31 pm

Dear friends,

Today I got court decision, they have dismissed my appeal but during this time my 10 years lawful residency have been completed so what do you suggest I have to do now, should I go to the upper tribunal or I have to submit a new application set(LR).
My wife is not fulfilling the financial requirements, she is living in uk as student dependent for 6.5 years. what do you suggest for her.

waiting your kind reply,
Best Regards
Asif

asifKhan00145

Post by asifKhan00145 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi Amber, Obie and other friends......... I need urgent Help
can you please help me what should I do in the above stated situations....waiting your kind reply
best regards
Asif Khan

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:04 pm

Have you discussed the matter with your solicitor.

An application cannot be made whiles an appeal is pending or whiles one could be brought.

You could appeal or reapply once Section 3C has elapsed.

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Brother Obie..

Hope you remember me..

Now my 10 year is nearly to finish in 3 weeks for flr fp refusal.....Appeal is in Feb 2015

now what is good for me..

1. just add additional grounds in appeal and attend the court requesting judge to consider 10 year long residence..

or

2. Apply ILR without withdrawing appeal..so that application gets void and linked to my appeal..

please guide me which is best option..

with me my wife is too in appeal..

Obie wrote:Have you discussed the matter with your solicitor.

An application cannot be made whiles an appeal is pending or whiles one could be brought.

You could appeal or reapply once Section 3C has elapsed.