ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cash in hand payment for Appendix FM. Appeal pending

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

phaara
Member of Standing

Cash in hand payment for Appendix FM. Appeal pending

Post by phaara » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:50 am

salam brother & sister

i am new on this thread. i m here on this thread to get help bcoz im soo upset due to my refusal

i applied for spouse visa on 31 january 2014
on 2nd oct 2014 i got refusal on one reason that your 2nd jobs salary why not going into bank account (basically from first job my husband is already earning 16500 pounds yearly and bhc accepted alhamdolillah.. 2nd job is a part time job,pounds 3500 yearly. means just 73 pounds weekly he is getting from 2nd job.. its a very few amount just thats why he didnt put it in bank.. but bhc didi objection and refuse visa althoughits a policy of tht company to pay cash)

now they gave us right to appeal.. we have all the proves like from tax n revenue department that yes we paid tax on this 2nd job salary.. also we have prove from accountants book tht salary is paid regularly also employeer letter we have.. so we can prove bhc that yes its a genuine job its not fake alhamdoillah

so pls guys what do u think after reading my situation..
entry clearnce manager n court will direct overturned and give visa inshaALLAH??
or they will give hearing date for this??

jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

peppekalle

Re: asylum appeal hearing date

Post by peppekalle » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:52 pm

It will be a good idea to start your own post with your query.You will gets loads more responses.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:54 am

Can any of u brothr/sistr reply to my post
Jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:09 am

phaara wrote:Can any of u brothr/sistr reply to my post
Jazakallah
I asked you kindly previously to start your own post preferrrably here http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... y-members/
the title of this post is asylum and your question has nothing to do with asylum.

Your post is likely to be missed by lots of informed members as the title is asylum appeal hearing date.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Cash in hand payment for Appendix FM. Appeal pending

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:58 am

I have removed it accordingly.

Giving the wording of appendix FM-SE, it appears you will require a bank statement.

Put the purpose of that was evidential and nothing more, i believe, and there are caselaw to the effect that the immigration rules should not be interpreted in a strict way as a Statutory provision.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

rizmir

Re: Cash in hand payment for Appendix FM. Appeal pending

Post by rizmir » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Hi Pharra

could u pls describe that ur second job salary of cash in hand was deposited in to ur bank account.
I mean whether it is mentioned in ur personnel bank statement. like if u were paid say 5th of march and ur personnel bank statement also shows the money coming from ur company name on 5th of march.
even if u submit cash in personal bank account and mention the company name in reference then in ur statement the money would be showing as coming from ur company name.

regards
Rizmir