ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reapplictaion from mumbai when huisband has PR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ums87
Newly Registered

Reapplictaion from mumbai when huisband has PR

Post by ums87 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:28 pm

Hi all ,

i have applied for my Dependant visa at British high commission Mumbai but it has already been a month not received it back my details are as follows :

i applied for my first visa to Uk as a dependant on my husband who has his permanent residency ...i got the visa for 2 and a half years in feb 2012 which was valid until may 2014.

i cam to India for my moms health in may 2014 so thought will reapply from here in india which i did on 3rd September right now it has been a month i have not reveived my visa yet.

when i applied UKBA told me that i will recieve my application in 22 days now it has been over a month and i have not received any reply from them when called them they replied as no status has come up about the application .

Can anyone please tell me how many days it actually takes to receive the application back and has anyone reapplied for UK visa from India as a dependant

Please help

ums87
Newly Registered

Re: Reapplictaion from mumbai when huisband has PR

Post by ums87 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:07 am

i have recieved the following today :

Dear Applicant,

Your UK visa application has now been processed and a decision has been made.

Your passport and documents will be dispatched from the Mumbai office and will be returned to you via VFS. For further information on when your passport will be ready for collection you will receive an e-mail from VFS on the e-mail ID you have provided with your application. Additionally, if you have paid for the SMS service, you will also receive notification via SMS.
Our most recent global customer satisfaction survey results are now published on the VFS website. Please see http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/pdf/Survey_analysis.pdf for further details. Some of the key figures from the survey results are:
94% of customers were either satisfied or very satisfied with the service they received from us
86% of customers felt that we had treated them fairly
84% of customers whose application had been decided at the time of completing the survey were satisfied with the speed of the decision.
94% of customers who used the UKBA website said, it was easy to find the guidance they needed and 95% of customers understood the guidance on the UKBA website.

This is an automated e-mail. Please do not reply.

Regards

British Deputy High Commission Mumbai

CAN ANYONE PLEASE CONFIRM WHAT THIS MEANS IS MY VISA APPROVED OR REJECTED ???

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Reapplictaion from mumbai when huisband has PR

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:39 am

You won't know until you receive your passport. This is just a standard notification and doesn't give an indication either way.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.