ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2014 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pyramid stone
Ireland

Re: 2014 Citizenship Approvals

Post by pyramid stone » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:45 pm

emmanueljames wrote:@ pyramid stone: I mean the court Summon sheet. Do you mean I should be expecting approval this month? After sending the documents to Inis them? thanks pals
yeah why not !
matter of week or two by the most specially there is no backlog and they are up to date . say they will approve 3000 new citizen this time , I would say 50:100 with cases like ours and we are not complicated cases and we sent the documents they are looking for "they will review the documents to make sure it's correct" and then happy days. the delay happening now in sending approval letters could be in the best of our side. finger crossed

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:06 pm

any update?

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:34 pm

Hey Guys! Hope you're all keeping well. I have the feelings that new Ministerial approval for Naturalisation could start rolling out in the post in the week starting Monday 20th October and the next Citizen ceremony could also come up between January 10 and January 20, 2015. Just my guess and hopefully so! Good luck all! :D

mrciti

Post by mrciti » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:54 pm

it will be mental for me to wait five months after paying the natualisation fee in August and fowarded all documents to inis. this gona be a joke. How can it take three months for me to get approval and five months to get the certificate. they dinot add up to me.This is Ireland not bureacracy

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:11 pm

@mrciti, human beings would always be human beings. You applied and got approval all within three months you said and yet you're so mad at having to wait for five months for the ceremony for citizenship.. what if you were in the shoes of those of us who applied since 2013 and yet no signs of approvals in sight??? Pls let's all be grateful to God and hope for the best! What's important now is for us all to be in good health and wait for the good news at God's speed and time! :wink:

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:19 pm

KingdomMan wrote:@mrciti, human beings would always be human beings. You applied and got approval all within three months you said and yet you're so mad at having to wait for five months for the ceremony for citizenship.. what if you were in the shoes of those of us who applied since 2013 and yet no signs of approvals in sight??? Pls let's all be grateful to God and hope for the best! What's important now is for us all to be in good health and wait for the good news at God's speed and time! :wink:
WELL SAID
I am chasing the nationality since Feb, 2010 and this is my third time trying.
HUMAN IS GREEEEEEEEEDY AND NEVER THANKFUL

chiruta
Newly Registered

Post by chiruta » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:20 am

I got approvals for my minor children yesterday. So probably others are on the way

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:34 am

congrats chruta! at least someone is getting approval.. when did you apply?
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:34 am

@ chiruta... Congratulations ..... When did you applied for your children ? Can you share thanks.

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:55 am

Minor applications are diff than the adult ones, they get processed more quickly

mrciti

Post by mrciti » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:29 pm

chiruta wrote:I got approvals for my minor children yesterday. So probably others are on the way

CONGRATUALATIONS.hopefully this week and next week the post man will be busy distributing approval letters. that is some good news. when was the letter dated? Thanks for sharing

chiruta
Newly Registered

Post by chiruta » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:52 pm

I applied for the minors on 15 July, got the ack in a week's time. The current approval letter was dated 06th Oct.

mrciti

Post by mrciti » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:18 pm

Thanks for the response. i think the will be lots of approval letter in the post next week.hopefully before the end if october inis will confirm the date of the ceremony.fingers cross

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:52 pm

chiruta wrote:I got approvals for my minor children yesterday. So probably others are on the way
Congratulation for them, fairplay to you mate and best of luck.

johnnieboy

Post by johnnieboy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:52 pm

mrciti wrote:Thanks for the response. i think the will be lots of approval letter in the post next week.hopefully before the end if october inis will confirm the date of the ceremony.fingers cross

Quick question mrciti - If all assumptions are true, and the ceremony is in Beginning of Jan, when will you think they close the list of applicants?

I've applied Mid Sep - so I'm trying to guess which Ceremony I will be in (if all works well!)

If anyone else knows, when is usually the list for the next ceremony closes, please share!
Thanks

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:05 pm

johnnieboy wrote:
mrciti wrote:Thanks for the response. i think the will be lots of approval letter in the post next week.hopefully before the end if october inis will confirm the date of the ceremony.fingers cross

Quick question mrciti - If all assumptions are true, and the ceremony is in Beginning of Jan, when will you think they close the list of applicants?

I've applied Mid Sep - so I'm trying to guess which Ceremony I will be in (if all works well!)

If anyone else knows, when is usually the list for the next ceremony closes, please share!
Thanks
the Ceremonies dates only on inis website apart from that is only guessing and no list whatsoever. only in some countries you can watch the progress of ur application online not in here. the only thing you can do is to join our Que and pray and follow the updates from members until it's ur turn.

mrciti

Post by mrciti » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:16 pm

johnnieboy wrote:

Thanks
Most of the approval are those who applied earlier 2-6 months ago and those before this time frame. It will be a miracle for an application to take one months and get approve for adult applicants.say u are a minor it take two months to deal with application.

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:01 pm

the system has changed, there will be no batches of approvals anymore but every case will be dealt with individually that's because ive heard from many friends received approvals in the past days and not at the same time.

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:42 pm

bebo1901 wrote:the system has changed, there will be no batches of approvals anymore but every case will be dealt with individually that's because ive heard from many friends received approvals in the past days and not at the same time.
from experience I can tell you , I don't think so

mrciti

Post by mrciti » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:50 pm

the letters are approved and send in the post following a ceremony. know they have to book tbe hall a d all the organisation

bebo1901

Post by bebo1901 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:29 pm

pyramid stone wrote:
bebo1901 wrote:the system has changed, there will be no batches of approvals anymore but every case will be dealt with individually that's because ive heard from many friends received approvals in the past days and not at the same time.
from experience I can tell you , I don't think so
what experience? the new minister only took place few months ago and everything is changed even the INIS website is not updated like usual. now they are not sending in batches, maybe i am wrong but days will prove, there is no such a thing called they are not sending any approvals, i believe they are but not in batches and people are not publishing it here because it could show their identity if INIS are not sending approvals in batches.

Kunsky

Post by Kunsky » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:19 am

Hi all, just a quick question, does letter of approval come as a registered post? I am currently in the UK and my housemate said I have a calling card for missed delivery and I'm not expecting anything else but the approval letter.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:56 am

Kunsky: it ccan be either approval intent or more docs required.

guys, Im sure the number of applications this year is so low, but I do not know if that means there is less applications processed due to Minister being traveling and doing lots of events (see her twitter account) and they are trying to put things in batches but not working so far or what the story is.

My guess was end of nov/ first week of Dec for the ceremony but I can not see it happening now because they need 28 days for ceremony RSVP and no approvals sent out so far.. so highly likely to start sending approvals inend of oct til mid of nov and invitations and make the ceremony early mid of Jan
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

Kunsky

Post by Kunsky » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:31 am

@Banana07 thanks for the response, I will be back in Ireland tomorrow and will pick up the post on Monday hopefully it will be an approval letter. Regards

chiruta
Newly Registered

Post by chiruta » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:06 pm

As far as I know, none of the letters (first ack, second ack, approval and invitation for ceremony ) come in by registered post.