ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Visit Visa Application 2nd Attempt

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xeeshan82
Newly Registered

General Visit Visa Application 2nd Attempt

Post by xeeshan82 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:33 am

hi there

I am Pakistani National based in Saudi and my family is also living with me which includes my wife and one little son of 10 months.
I have made General Visit Visa Application in July 2014 and it has been refused due to funding source is not clear.

I would like to know when i am able to apply for the General Visit Visa. My salary is around 108K per anum. As you know
in Saudia most of the dealing done by Cash and moreover my employer also pay me Cash there is no direct bank transfer.

So i keep most of the cash in home and i deposit some of the cash in bank as i hardly used my debit card here.

I would like to know how do i describe this to Visa Officer about this scenario and how much money should i have in my bank account.

My friend is going to invite me and i will be living in his home and he will also look after the food and transportation. I would appreciate if senior member help me in this endeavor.

Thanks in Advanced

xeeshan82
Newly Registered

Re: General Visit Visa Application 2nd Attempt

Post by xeeshan82 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:35 pm

hi there 60 views no reply :(

xeeshan82
Newly Registered

Re: General Visit Visa Application 2nd Attempt

Post by xeeshan82 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:47 pm

no reply yet