ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

muskaan1987

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by muskaan1987 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:03 pm

If i send it for a review how long will it take?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:43 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:If i send it for a review how long will it take?
It could take anywhere from 9 months to 1 year with many people appealing I'm assuming it would be closer to the 1 year mark. However you can appeal and reapply at the same time. I applied using cat A so I am not sure what the exact criteria are if you are applying self employed, but I would think you would be required to submit a full financial years (April to April).

Can anyone shed any light on the rules for applying as self employed?

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:52 pm

alil2014 wrote:
It could take anywhere from 9 months to 1 year with many people appealing I'm assuming it would be closer to the 1 year mark. However you can appeal and reapply at the same time. I applied using cat A so I am not sure what the exact criteria are if you are applying self employed, but I would think you would be required to submit a full financial years (April to April).

That's for entire appeal process... review is done after 3 months if I remember correctly...

I was under the impression they first review the case and then decide within 3 months if they want to take the case to court. Can someone shed some light on this?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Please some one shed some light

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:02 pm

akhan47 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:

That's for entire appeal process... review is done after 3 months if I remember correctly...

I was under the impression they first review the case and then decide within 3 months if they want to take the case to court. Can someone shed some light on this?
y have u been refused twice? U self employed?

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:06 pm

Not self employed, I'm doing 2 jobs.

First time my wife didn't do english test because we thought she was exempt, turns out she wasn't.

Second time we didn't include gross annual salary on one of the letters from employer.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:08 pm

[quote="akhan47"]Not self employed, I'm doing 2 jobs.

First time my wife didn't do english test because we thought she was exempt, turns out she wasn't.

Second time we didn't include gross annual salary on one of the letters from employer.[/quote

2 miner mistake s so u appealing or applying 3rd time?

Plus what advise would u give me?

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Yea appeal is 1st reviewed that take about 2 months if u can satisfy them then they wont take it to court .. and about self employment .. u need letters from hmrc ..ur utr number ..Tax return form ..statement of account ..sa302 or 300 .. unaudited accounts for the same year .. letter from a certified accountang .. next time u hire an accountant Make sure they le legit

th3

Post by th3 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:51 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:
akhan47 wrote:Not self employed, I'm doing 2 jobs.

Second time we didn't include gross annual salary on one of the letters from employer.[/quote

They're majors, and cause refusals.

Quite honestly, as sad as I am in hearing of your refusal, I honestly advise you sincerely to not appeal, but to re-apply. Re-apply is much faster and far cheaper and you stand a better chance.

Because they have decided the case rightly according to their rules and your accountant has made a major error which puts you at fault in their court. They will not, ever, overturn a decision where they have followed the rules rightly. The only cases they overturn is where they have errored, but they haven't in your case.

Very sorry to hear of another rejection.
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

th3

Post by th3 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:54 pm

blumango wrote:salam all

wife's visa granted!

finally long wait over. contacting my mp paid off for me, I prob be still waiting for a reply. my advice is don't sit back and expect everything to be handed to you. bhc in Islamabad is in utter chaos

now the hard part... flr and ilr

o'allah give us strength
Very happy for you brother!

Wassalam
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:14 pm

th3 wrote:
muskaan1987 wrote:
akhan47 wrote:Not self employed, I'm doing 2 jobs.

They're majors, and cause refusals.

Quite honestly, as sad as I am in hearing of your refusal, I honestly advise you sincerely to not appeal, but to re-apply. Re-apply is much faster and far cheaper and you stand a better chance.

Because they have decided the case rightly according to their rules and your accountant has made a major error which puts you at fault in their court. They will not, ever, overturn a decision where they have followed the rules rightly. The only cases they overturn is where they have errored, but they haven't in your case.

Very sorry to hear of another rejection.
Thankyou for pointing that
Out

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi ! every one . i hope u all re fine . Can some one please help me .i wanted to ask that anyone reapply from last few days or applied ?? actually i am going to reapply again as we were refused . so what is the way of paying for visa fee ?? can we pay from pakistan ??

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Girl786 wrote:Hi ! every one . i hope u all re fine . Can some one please help me .i wanted to ask that anyone reapply from last few days or applied ?? actually i am going to reapply again as we were refused . so what is the way of paying for visa fee ?? can we pay from pakistan ??
You can pay online.You can also apply at the jerrys office in Islamabad.

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:42 pm

khan2013 wrote:
Girl786 wrote:Hi ! every one . i hope u all re fine . Can some one please help me .i wanted to ask that anyone reapply from last few days or applied ?? actually i am going to reapply again as we were refused . so what is the way of paying for visa fee ?? can we pay from pakistan ??

we can pay in jerrys office ?? re u sure ?? when we make an appointment at that time ?? when we gna be enroll for the biometric info than v can pay at gerry ?? well im bit confused bc y every one saying u can only pay online .....

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Hello guys.

Is there Any Tuberculosis testing canter in Lahore Approved by BHC?
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Girl786 wrote:
khan2013 wrote:

we can pay in jerrys office ?? re u sure ?? when we make an appointment at that time ?? when we gna be enroll for the biometric info than v can pay at gerry ?? well im bit confused bc y every one saying u can only pay online .....
I paid online for my wife when she applied ,but she said some people were also paying there.Not every body got access to online banking and stuff.You can also call jerrys and confirm.You have to book appointment online.Your bio metrics and application is submitted at the same time on the appointment day.
Regards

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:41 pm

zeeh wrote:Hello guys.

No,islamabad.

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:09 pm

we can pay in jerrys office ?? re u sure ?? when we make an appointment at that time ?? when we gna be enroll for the biometric info than v can pay at gerry ?? well im bit confused bc y every one saying u can only pay online .....[/quote]
I paid online for my wife when she applied ,but she said some people were also paying there.Not every body got access to online banking and stuff.You can also call jerrys and confirm.You have to book appointment online.Your bio metrics and application is submitted at the same time on the appointment day.
Regards[/quote]
Well thts true . U re ryt nt every one ce access to internet & well i dnt trust pak websites bc thy all hacked so i want to pay thr . Thnkx alot . I wish u & ur wife best of luck for the visa process . I hope u guys gt soon & gt togther soon. I bet u ppl cnt wait to be togther .. Thnkx . Tcx

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:11 pm

khan2013 wrote:

No,islamabad.
Islamabad
IOM Islamabad Migration Health Unit,
H.No 14, St.No 76- SECTOR G-/6-4,
(Direct access from Street 84 on Main Embassy Road),
+92-51-28311734

Karachi
IOM - Migration Health Assessment Center - Karachi,
H. No F-8/1 TIPU SULTAN ROAD, KDA SCHEME 1,
(Adjacent to main Karsaz road),
+92-51-111-466-472

Lahore
IOM Lahore Migration Health Unit,
HOUSE # 01, ALI BLOCK, NEW GARDEN TOWN,
(near Kalma Chowk adjacent to Zainab Hospital),
+92-42-35863741
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:37 pm

khan2013 wrote:

No,islamabad.
Yes there is is one in Lahore my hubbu did it from there Lahore is à large city they defo have à tb test centre.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Girl786 wrote:we can pay in jerrys office ?? re u sure ?? when we make an appointment at that time ?? when we gna be enroll for the biometric info than v can pay at gerry ?? well im bit confused bc y every one saying u can only pay online .....
Regards[/quote]
Well thts true . U re ryt nt every one ce access to internet & well i dnt trust pak websites bc thy all hacked so i want to pay thr . Thnkx alot . I wish u & ur wife best of luck for the visa process . I hope u guys gt soon & gt togther soon. I bet u ppl cnt wait to be togther .. Thnkx . Tcx[/quote]
You are welcome.True its just a waiting game.BHC works like a snail pace,specially with regard to settlement visas.I still believe the best way is to pay online.The system is quite secure.You can pay for your partner online using your bank and the home office will take the money off your card. This is the link to start the application process.
https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Well thts true . U re ryt nt every one ce access to internet & well i dnt trust pak websites bc thy all hacked so i want to pay thr . Thnkx alot . I wish u & ur wife best of luck for the visa process . I hope u guys gt soon & gt togther soon. I bet u ppl cnt wait to be togther .. Thnkx . Tcx[/quote]
You are welcome.True its just a waiting game.BHC works like a snail pace,specially with regard to settlement visas.I still believe the best way is to pay online.The system is quite secure.You can pay for your partner online using your bank and the home office will take the money off your card. This is the link to start the application process.
https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/[/quote]

Thnkx alot. Well i cn pay from my own card & my husband can do as well . Umm i ill try to pay online . I guess its a better idea.

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:46 pm

Girls786 - I would not risk Going to Gerrys and being turned down, paying online is part of the online process and it leads to the next step once you have done so e.g. booking an appointment.

Sorry to hear about few peoples refusals!

Faz1985ashraf - I'm not sure whether it was a typing error, but you say you applied on the 03.06.2014 and provided bank statements from March 2013 to February 2014. Your last bank statement and wage slips must not be more than 28 days old.

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:50 pm

umeraali wrote:Girls786 - I would not risk Going to Gerrys and being turned down, paying online is part of the online process and it leads to the next step once you have done so e.g. booking an appointment.

Sorry to hear about few peoples refusals!

Faz1985ashraf - I'm not sure whether it was a typing error, but you say you applied on the 03.06.2014 and provided bank statements from March 2013 to February 2014. Your last bank statement and wage slips must not be more than 28 days old.
Thnkx . As im getting a positive info abt paying online so i ill .

Faz1985ashraf
Newly Registered

Post by Faz1985ashraf » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:18 pm

Salam

No I said in provided upto date payslips and bank statements up until the application but they are claiming the bank statements are missing.

I know I have them I remember very clearly