ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Refused & applied for a review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Happyguy33
Newly Registered

Post by Happyguy33 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:36 am

Hi,
I have applied for a HSMP a month ago & it has been refused inspite of supplying complete documents. The reason stated is that there;s no address of the employer on the pay-slip provided by me. I have also provided the salary certificate with the complete monthly gross breakups.
But i feel that the CW has overlooked it and rejected my application.

Many of my colleagues working with the same company have applied and got the HSMP approved. I don't understand why alone my case is refused.I believe the CW had found out a silly reason to refuse my application.

roy_rajat

Re: HSMP Refused & applied for a review

Post by roy_rajat » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:11 am

Happyguy33 wrote:Hi,
I have applied for a HSMP a month ago & it has been refused inspite of supplying complete documents. The reason stated is that there;s no address of the employer on the pay-slip provided by me. I have also provided the salary certificate with the complete monthly gross breakups.

Many of my colleagues working with the same company have applied and got the HSMP approved. I don't understand why alone my case is refused.I believe the CW had found out a silly reason to refuse my application.
Did you provide a covering letter mentioning your employer details? Or was a letter from the employer included as exceptional evidence? If yes you could site those as your evidence for review!!!

Happyguy33
Newly Registered

Post by Happyguy33 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:20 am

Thanks for your response.Yes i had provided the covering letter as well as the Salary certificate from the company. Hope the case would be revisited correctly this time.

MyHSMPApplication

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:27 pm

Hi Happy Guy
Was your an IN country application or out of country application?

If it is in country application, I guess you pay slip should have the Co's Tax reference and Tax area information. That should be sufficient (i guess)
Sr members Do reply

Cheers
PG

Happyguy33
Newly Registered

Post by Happyguy33 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:52 pm

Mine is an Out of Country application.But the payslip has got Bank Account no, Cost center no etc.Also i have supplied the Form 16 that has got all the details of my employer.Its only that the CW has overlooked the documents.But this is the best example of a genuine case being refused.

gordon

Post by gordon » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:23 pm

Happyguy33 wrote:But this is the best example of a genuine case being refused.
Is it possible that the caseworker was not satisfied that the payslips, sans employer address, were genuine ? I, for one, have never received a payslip that didn't have the employer's address on it, and I wonder whether such an observation would cast doubt on the authenticity of the evidence you provided. AG

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:33 am

Happyguy33 wrote:Hi,

Did your payslips have atleast employer's name on it?

Happyguy33
Newly Registered

Post by Happyguy33 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:42 am

Yes, the Payslip contains employer name on it.Also for the proof i have provided the below

1) Payslips (contains the company stamp and bank account details).
2) Bank Account statement duly signed by the manager.
3) Latest Salary certificate with the monthly breakup .
4) All reimburement slips (Also containing company name & account details).
5) Appointment letter & Offer letter origninals.
6) All the salary Hike letter covering past 12 months.

I believe the above are more than sufficient to assess a case.