ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT Long Term Staff Partner to Tier 2 Work Permit

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jhabak
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT Long Term Staff Partner to Tier 2 Work Permit

Post by jhabak » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi all

I am currently on Tier 2 ICT Long term staff migrant partner(dependant) visa and my new employer (working with them for 3 months now) are licensed Category A sponsor. They have agreed to sponsor me and apply for work permit for me. However I had a few queries on the same.

My company has advertised for a job for my position - Should I apply for the same job again as I am already working in that position. What other precautions/processes should I follow to be compliant as per visa guidelines?

Out of country applications - Because I am in Tier 2 ICT Dependant visa, I know I have to go back to my home country and apply for my visa. Was wondering if for some reason my Tier 2 work permit does not go through. Can I still come back with my current visa or that will be cancelled automatically?

any additional information or advice in this regard would be very helpful

Many thanks in advance

regards

KJ