ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by fielddrive » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:26 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:Good morning all valued members,
Just want to share a good news from one of our member who has forgotten his user name and ID, hence he has approached me to share his good news with you all, he has received his ILR and the decision is dated 03rd October 2014.
His application history was that he initially send his SET(LR) in June, along with his Mrs FLR(M), the payment on the FLR(M) application for the Mrs gone through fine, but his payment for SET(LR) had some issues and the application was returned by the Home Office,
he applied again on the 23rd of July,
acknowledgement recieved 25th July,
Biometric done 14th August,
and ILR issued 03rd October 2014.
Mrs FLR(M) still awaited.
We can call him ukilr786 as that is in his email, if some one can kindly update the google drive with his details.Many thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee
unbelievable how quick the turnaround for his application is... thanks shahjee and we continue to live in hope!! :D

umamah
Newly Registered

Post by umamah » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello All valued & experienced members,

Recently, I have applied for my long residence settlement visa and would like to know the procedure to apply for my wife's visa.

My wife is staying with me in UK since 2007 as my dependent and now her visa status is Tier1 dependent that will expire on 22nd February 2015.

If everything ok and I will get my ILR visa before 22/02/2015 then how I will apply for my wife's visa?
For getting her settlement, which form I have to use for application?
I heard from someone that first she needs to apply to get dependent visa for settlement person and then she has to apply for getting her settlement. Is it right?

Many thanks in advance & wishing all of your best of luck.

Ehasan

amakhtar
Newly Registered

Post by amakhtar » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:48 pm

umamah wrote:Hello All valued & experienced members,

Recently, I have applied for my long residence settlement visa and would like to know the procedure to apply for my wife's visa.

My wife is staying with me in UK since 2007 as my dependent and now her visa status is Tier1 dependent that will expire on 22nd February 2015.

If everything ok and I will get my ILR visa before 22/02/2015 then how I will apply for my wife's visa?
I heard from someone that first she needs to apply to get dependent visa for settlement person and then she has to apply for getting her settlement. Is it right?

Ehasan

hi ehasan

I m also in the same situation I m planning to apply ILR for my self and confused about my wife as she is in uk from 8 years as my dependant now I m confused that do I have to apply alog with my application or do I applied alone and then once I get the indefinite then I will apply her indefinite as a settle person ?

is anyone give good advise to both of us

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:23 pm

amakhtar wrote:

Ehasan

hi ehasan

I m also in the same situation I m planning to apply ILR for my self and confused about my wife as she is in uk from 8 years as my dependant now I m confused that do I have to apply alog with my application or do I applied alone and then once I get the indefinite then I will apply her indefinite as a settle person ?

Guys,
I am sorry to say that if you apply your settlement through SET LR then your wife needs to get her visa extension through FLR M form which means your wife will get 2.5 yrs of visa extension and any time she already spent in the UK as your dependent will be null and void and she will have to wait for another 5 years to get her ILR status. so it is better if you guys are currently on Tier 1 visa and near to ILR then apply your settlement through Tier 1 if you can fulfill Tier 1 settlement requirements through SET O form. This way your wife period of stay will be considered and they will get ILR along with you. Provided they have completed their residency period of 2/5 years.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:58 am

Hi ShahJee & other valued members.
I required some suggestion regarding FLR (M) section 13 Consent for the home office to request verification checks:
It is covered in 3 pages : my understanding is that
1st page is signed by the applicant
2nd pege is signed by both applicant and sponsor
3rd page--- if other than sponsor for fulfilling financial requirements

ALSO
Do we need to send civil marriage certificate or Not? in Section 12B ( Documents) Spouse and civil partners in which it states : if you are applying for a first extension of stay as a spouse of civil partner you must provide this documents.

I am planning to send however it's the second extension of my wife.
Please suggest. Thanks

Kind regards
Bharat

rashenikki
Newly Registered

Post by rashenikki » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:03 am

Congrats to everyone who have recieved their ILR. Hopefully for us still waiting, it wont be long now...

just a quick questions though, do anyone recieve an email to inform them of ILR decision?

Just wondering if i will get an email notification as i got one when money was taken from my acct.

Thanks!

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Congrats to all those who got their ILR's ;-)

Just wanted to help those who are awaiting their Biometric Invi, I called HO today they made a small mistake on Acknowledgement letter regarding address , so contacted them and they asked my reference number , Name and DOB ,... and confirmed that it was type mistake from postal division and Biometric letter has correct address and will reach me in couple of days, Called 03001232241 ...... first contact to HO was nice good experience ( I suppose we need to share good experiences about HO too )

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:55 pm

amakhtar wrote:

Ehasan

hi ehasan

Hello Ehsan and amakhtar ,

Totally agree with ARsal bhai reply .....

No matter how long your dependant lived here with you as dependant they have to extend their visa through flr(m) (with the income requirement need to meet ) they will get 2.5 yrs visa as a settled person and have to wait total 5 years to eligible for ILR through the marriages / spouses of settled person .....However good news for both of you :-

Amakhtar case :- your wife will completed her 10 years with in two years time if she is already here so after getting FLR(M) she don't need to wait for five years ..calculate the time she time arrived here and at her 10 the anniverssary she is eligible to SET(LR) as an independant applicant provided all others condition are met .

Ehsan case :- your wife came here in 2007 so you have to keep these key point in your mind :-

As soon as you got your visa you to apply for her FLR(M) or before 22nd february 2015 for flr(m) with the income requirement and English obviously ...Inshallah she will get flr(m) visa for 2.5 years and fortunately she will be completing her own 10 years in 2017 so she also can apply SET(LR) independently own its own ( provided all other conditions are met according to the requirement of 2017 rules ) ....

so both of you make sure to don't make any mistakes to regularise their visa and make sure keep continuing their long residency and ARSAL bhai has advised you in detail that rules are change no matter when your dependant arrives in this country if the Main Applicant is choosing the long residence route to settled here then your dependant qualify time for ilr will start from scratch but in your cases your dependant are completing their 10 years to qualify for SET(LR) ..

Just one KEY POINT for both of you :- although both of your spouses are completing their 10 years with in 2 or 3 years any way but never rely only 10 years long residency ...i hope you all must be aware of cameron next year election plan if cameron will come in power in next election again they have got so many alternatives for the European Laws specially on human rights to impose , altough 10 years long residency will hardly be omitted or stop but you never know ..there is a common saying :- "There are so many laps between mouth and cup "..you never know

To all members , let me clear to all of you here i never mean that cameron government will stop 10 years long residency , NO , My Advise to all of you on the basis of his immigration crack down since he came into the power ..i think we all aware of this specially for NON -EU immigrants ...so better sort out immigration things as quick as possible with the less risky routes ....

best of luck ,
Regards ,
S.Akaram
Last edited by Shahkakaram on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:07 pm

bharatsharma wrote:Hi ShahJee & other valued members.
I required some suggestion regarding FLR (M) section 13 Consent for the home office to request verification checks:

ALSO
Do we need to send civil marriage certificate or Not? in Section 12B ( Documents) Spouse and civil partners in which it states : if you are applying for a first extension of stay as a spouse of civil partner you must provide this documents.

Please suggest. Thanks

Kind regards
Bharat
Hi Bharat Bahi,
Regards to section 13, page 61 is for your Mrs to sign and date and give address.
Page 62 is for you to sign date and provide address, but mind it that is just in case if you are providing any bank statements or utility bills that are in joint names of you and your Mrs.
Page 63 is for any body who have helped your Mrs financially, e.g friends and family ( third party support) so in most of the cases that should be left blank as not many people are eligible for third part support.
After that if you go to section 14 that is declarations, on that the first one which is ending on page 65 is for your Mrs and the next one is your on page 66.
As you also asked about the marriage certificate, if you have got it than its better to attach it.
I hope it helps.
My prayers with you and your family Bharat Bahi, all the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi S.Akaram and Arsal,
Great analysis of case for Ehsan and amakhtar. Key dates and events rightly highlighted S.Akaram. Very well done.
I wanted to comment because you mentioned European convention of Human rights, and the Tory government might get rid of this , if they get elected again. I can't agree with you more on this, you are absolutely spot on, as it is in the news papers today that they might be going for a referendum regards to staying in Europe, so you can see where they are going :cry: although it's not a political forum but matters relating to long term immigration is our concern, and it's always better to foresee and anticipate, what's coming.
One can only wish for the best and stay focused and remain aware of what is the going rules at the time of their applications.
My congratulations to all those who have received their ILR's and my prayers and best wishes to those members and all readers who have applied and are waiting for their ILR. May Allah help you in your endeavours. Stay focused and don't get frustrated, only remember that you guys have put in the hard work and no body can stop you from getting your right (ILR), hopefully INSHALLAH you will get to hear the good news. All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Hi,

I have just checked Google drive seems all the info about weeks waiting is erased please check ... can everyone make sure that info is updated carefully ...

Thanks

khan7861
Newly Registered

Post by khan7861 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:21 pm

salam shahjee and other senior member..
I need your help I got my ilr on Aug.. I m going to get married in Pakistan .. can u please explain how can I apply my wife visa and which documents do I need to produce .. please explain me properly
thanks

rosazeet
Newly Registered

Post by rosazeet » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Shahkakaram wrote:
rosazeet wrote:
Thank you for your detailed reply. I got my last extension in jan 2011 and on biometric card it says
PBS-Dependent. So I think I have to use FLR (fp). Correct me if I m wrong.
Second thing is that in our last extension we applied visa for our new born son as well along with other three members as I have to travel abroad for one month. Should I still not apply for uk born child with us?
Get ready for more question after this. thanks

Thanks ,
yes if it was under pbs system ( means you came here in 2010 and in jan 2011 you applied your last extension through pbs) better apply flr(fp) if not meet the condition of income and flr(m) if meets the condition ...

Your son born here in this country , you don't need to apply this time as this is the routes towards settlement not for further leave to remain so yes you can skip him this time and read the guidance available for their link as well for more information [ i am telling you this from the previous expereinces of the members who did this before ]

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... e_2014.pdf

Most welcome with more question we have got so many valueable members to help any one with the best of their knowledge ...

Regards ,
S.Akaram
thankyou for your input. i m not sure its right forum to ask flr(fp) info. however i have followings queries if someone can reply.
along with 6 proofs of common addresses,
1) do i need to send Marriage certificate as a proof of our marriage or not as i already have PBS-dependent visa (our relationship already proven).
2) if i have to send marriage certificate, from where i can get english translation acceptable to home office?
3) do i need to send birth certificate of our pakistan born child or passport is enough proof with father name on it.
4) should i send uk born child birth certificate though i am not applying his visa with us?
5) do i need to send proof that our children are living with us. some thing on their name on our address, school letter or GP letter etc?
thanks

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:04 pm

maddysheffield wrote:Hi,

I have just checked Google drive seems all the info about weeks waiting is erased please check ... can everyone make sure that info is updated carefully ...

Thanks
despite putting large bold red advisories, people still do as they please

why :?: :?:

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Hi rosazeet,
I am giving you the answers with your questions, hope it is of help.
Kind regrads
Shahjee

rosazeet wrote:
thankyou for your input. i m not sure its right forum to ask flr(fp) info. however i have followings queries if someone can reply.
along with 6 proofs of common addresses,
1) do i need to send Marriage certificate as a proof of our marriage or not as i already have PBS-dependent visa (our relationship already proven).
I would say yes, Its always better to send as many documents as you can as supporting documents..
2) if i have to send marriage certificate, from where i can get english translation acceptable to home office?
If you are from Pakistan, than it is very easy, you can get an English copy of the same send out to you just get your signatures right and send it back and the Nikkah registrar who will register it there in Pakistan, stamp it and ask your family to send it back to you.
3) do i need to send birth certificate of our pakistan born child or passport is enough proof with father name on it.
Yes you need to send the birth certificates as well, its always better to co-relate one document with another, so in this case the passports with the birth certificates.
4) should i send uk born child birth certificate though i am not applying his visa with us?
No need to send that.
5) do i need to send proof that our children are living with us. some thing on their name on our address, school letter or GP letter etc?
Yes that will be great, if you have some letters like this that is brilliant. In my case I only send there passports and birth certificates, as I didn't had any other documents, but as I said if you have got any letters that will help.
thanks

MILLY12
Newly Registered

Post by MILLY12 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:34 pm

DEAR All,
My husband got his ILR (TEN YEARS) recently while I along with my UK born 2 years old child are in Pakistan. We are tier 1 dependents as the visa is valid till 2016.
Q. Can I along with my daughter travel back to UK on the same visa (AS TIER 1 dependents) and while staying in UK switch to the new status or we need to switch before traveling back to UK. I need urgent help.

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:53 pm

MILLY12 wrote:DEAR All,
My husband got his ILR (TEN YEARS) recently while I along with my UK born 2 years old child are in Pakistan. We are tier 1 dependents as the visa is valid till 2016.
Q. Can I along with my daughter travel back to UK on the same visa (AS TIER 1 dependents) and while staying in UK switch to the new status or we need to switch before traveling back to UK. I need urgent help.
Hi MILLY12,
I don't know your personal circumstances, but frankly it is a very bad call to go to Pakistan while your husband's visa was pending, now you and your daughter are Tier1 dependent, a status that your husband is not on any more, as he is a settled person now, so ideally before you try to come in to UK you should be on the status of Dependent of a settled person, otherwise there could be issues at immigration desk, regards to your UK born child she could have applied to be registered as a British Citizen, if she would have been in the country, but frankly not sure can she still do that while out side the country ? or does she first need to get in to the country on a dependent of a settled person visa ? Your husband should ideally see a qualified Solicitor for that.
Many thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee

umamah
Newly Registered

Post by umamah » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:23 pm

Thanks everyone for your time to read my queries and your reply.
But one of my friend received an email from home office for same queries on September 2012 and his wife got settlement visa just after getting her FLR (M) visa. I am not sure whether the rules has been changed or not but here I am adding home office email for your information.

From: Settlement Ops Policy Mailbox [mailto:SettlementOpsPolicy@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk]
Sent: 21 September 2012 14:02
To:
Cc: Settlement Ops Policy Mailbox
Subject: {Spam?} RE: Dependents of 10 year long residence settlement applicant
Dear ...

Thank you for your email.
As a policy team we are unable to give advice on individual applications. However, I can clarify the Immigration Rules for partners.

It may be helpful if I explain that based on the information in your email the probationary period for eligibility to apply for ILR for your wife is 2 years because she was granted entry clearance or limited leave to enter or remain under Part 8 of the Rules before 9 July 2012. More information is given on our website in the Transitional provisions at: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... -8-app-fm/

Paragraph 319E of the Rules provides for dependant partners of relevant PBS migrants granted leave to enter or remain under paragraphs 319B-319D of the Rules to apply for ILR at the same time as their partner/later if the partner is/was granted ILR as a PBS migrant.

When the PBS migrant is granted ILR in the Long Residency category their partner is not eligible to apply under paragraph 319E. They need to apply to "switch" into the partner of a person who is settled in the UK category. Where the above mentioned transitional arrangements apply, the partner needs to apply to "switch" under paragraph 284 of the Rules. Once they have been granted FLR as the partner of a person settled in the UK they are eligible to apply for ILR under paragraph 287(a) once they have completed the probationary period. Paragraph 287(a)(i)(d) provides for the leave granted as a PBS dependant to be amalgamated with the leave as a partner of a settled person. Therefore, some partners will be eligible to apply for ILR immediately after gaining FLR. They must meet all of the requirements of paragraph 287(a) to apply for ILR.

Information about the application forms and performance targets for applications is available on our website.

I hope this information is useful.

Settlement Operational Policy[/color][/color]

Shahkakaram wrote:
amakhtar wrote:

Ehasan

hi ehasan

Hello Ehsan and amakhtar ,

Totally agree with ARsal bhai reply .....

No matter how long your dependant lived here with you as dependant they have to extend their visa through flr(m) (with the income requirement need to meet ) they will get 2.5 yrs visa as a settled person and have to wait total 5 years to eligible for ILR through the marriages / spouses of settled person .....However good news for both of you :-

Amakhtar case :- your wife will completed her 10 years with in two years time if she is already here so after getting FLR(M) she don't need to wait for five years ..calculate the time she time arrived here and at her 10 the anniverssary she is eligible to SET(LR) as an independant applicant provided all others condition are met .

Ehsan case :- your wife came here in 2007 so you have to keep these key point in your mind :-

As soon as you got your visa you to apply for her FLR(M) or before 22nd february 2015 for flr(m) with the income requirement and English obviously ...Inshallah she will get flr(m) visa for 2.5 years and fortunately she will be completing her own 10 years in 2017 so she also can apply SET(LR) independently own its own ( provided all other conditions are met according to the requirement of 2017 rules ) ....

so both of you make sure to don't make any mistakes to regularise their visa and make sure keep continuing their long residency and ARSAL bhai has advised you in detail that rules are change no matter when your dependant arrives in this country if the Main Applicant is choosing the long residence route to settled here then your dependant qualify time for ilr will start from scratch but in your cases your dependant are completing their 10 years to qualify for SET(LR) ..

Just one KEY POINT for both of you :- although both of your spouses are completing their 10 years with in 2 or 3 years any way but never rely only 10 years long residency ...i hope you all must be aware of cameron next year election plan if cameron will come in power in next election again they have got so many alternatives for the European Laws specially on human rights to impose , altough 10 years long residency will hardly be omitted or stop but you never know ..there is a common saying :- "There are so many laps between mouth and cup "..you never know

To all members , let me clear to all of you here i never mean that cameron government will stop 10 years long residency , NO , My Advise to all of you on the basis of his immigration crack down since he came into the power ..i think we all aware of this specially for NON -EU immigrants ...so better sort out immigration things as quick as possible with the less risky routes ....

best of luck ,
Regards ,
S.Akaram

haroonh
Newly Registered

Post by haroonh » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:52 pm

ashphoenix wrote:Hi Guys,

I had sent my SET (LR) application on 18th August along with my husband's FLR (FP) form. Unfortunately I had used the wrong version (April 2014) and my form got invalidated and sent back on 22nd Sept. In the meantime my husband had received his biometrics, which I thought was strange as my application was on hold. I resent my application using the correct version on the 23rd Sept and home office received it on 24th Sept. My husband has sent away his biometrics. But the problem is I have only received my acknowledgement but they have not yet collected the payment (I have checked my credit card statement and money hasn't been taken, I've also called the bank to ask if there was an attempt but there hasn't been an attempt). So I resent the signed payment page to the Liverpool address which also has been received. HAs anyone had this problem and if so when was the payment collected eventually??
Also, both my husband and my visa runs out on Oct 14th :( I'm worried that if my payment hasn't been taken, will his application be sent back????

Please advise about this payment processing if anyone else has had their payment taken more than 3 weeks of sending their application??
Thanks for your help guys.
Try calling this number of home office
HO Ops charge department.

My friend had a problem with his application, sent the wrong details on the payment page. but contacted this number and he requested them not to send his application as invalid. instead he sent them the postal orders from post office to the address given by the person on the phone.

u can ask them about your application's payment, they may be able to tell you hopefully why the payment hasn't been taken. just tell them you got this number from your friend who had similar problems

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:09 am

umamah wrote:Thanks everyone for your time to read my queries and your reply.
But one of my friend received an email from home office for same queries on September 2012 and his wife got settlement visa just after getting her FLR (M) visa. I am not sure whether the rules has been changed or not but here I am adding home office email for your information.

From: Settlement Ops Policy Mailbox [mailto:SettlementOpsPolicy@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk]
Sent: 21 September 2012 14:02
To:
Cc: Settlement Ops Policy Mailbox
Subject: {Spam?} RE: Dependents of 10 year long residence settlement applicant
Dear ...

Thank you for your email.
As a policy team we are unable to give advice on individual applications. However, I can clarify the Immigration Rules for partners.

It may be helpful if I explain that based on the information in your email the probationary period for eligibility to apply for ILR for your wife is 2 years because she was granted entry clearance or limited leave to enter or remain under Part 8 of the Rules before 9 July 2012. More information is given on our website in the Transitional provisions at: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... -8-app-fm/

Paragraph 319E of the Rules provides for dependant partners of relevant PBS migrants granted leave to enter or remain under paragraphs 319B-319D of the Rules to apply for ILR at the same time as their partner/later if the partner is/was granted ILR as a PBS migrant.

When the PBS migrant is granted ILR in the Long Residency category their partner is not eligible to apply under paragraph 319E. They need to apply to "switch" into the partner of a person who is settled in the UK category. Where the above mentioned transitional arrangements apply, the partner needs to apply to "switch" under paragraph 284 of the Rules. Once they have been granted FLR as the partner of a person settled in the UK they are eligible to apply for ILR under paragraph 287(a) once they have completed the probationary period. Paragraph 287(a)(i)(d) provides for the leave granted as a PBS dependant to be amalgamated with the leave as a partner of a settled person. Therefore, some partners will be eligible to apply for ILR immediately after gaining FLR. They must meet all of the requirements of paragraph 287(a) to apply for ILR.

Information about the application forms and performance targets for applications is available on our website.

I hope this information is useful.

Settlement Operational Policy[/color][/color]
Hello Ehsan ,

Thank you very much to share the email which HO has send to your friend ,

its says that in your friend case his wife has to wait only 2 years for ILR and she arrived before 9th april 2012 ...so can you tell us which visa category your friend is now and did his wife changed her visa AFTER ARRIVING in this country in point base system ....actually the email which you have shared is actually interpretating same thing which is written on page 8 flr(m) guidance

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _08-14.pdf

d) You must meet the financial requirement
You need to meet the financial requirement if you made your first application to enter or
remain here as a partner after 9th July 2012, or if your last leave was granted as a partner of a
Relevant Points Based system migrant.

so those whose last visa is granted on point base system comes under new rule

Can you tell us is your friend wife still has got same visa she got before 9th july 2012 by any chance ?

because home office email is also saying that

"When the PBS migrant is granted ILR in the Long Residency category their partner is not eligible to apply under paragraph 319E. They need to apply to "switch" into the partner of a person who is settled in the UK category".

its means if you as a main applicant last visa was on PBS then your partner will not eligible for the old rules ....

but in any way in your case your wife her self completed her 10 years in 2017 after you got ILR she has to change her visa for FLR(M) and during this visa she her self eligible for SET(LR) ...

Hope its helps ,
Thanks for sharing that email ,
Regards ,
S.Akaram

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:48 am

shahjee1234 wrote:
bharatsharma wrote:Hi ShahJee & other valued members.

ALSO

Please suggest. Thanks

Kind regards
Bharat
Hi Bharat Bahi,
Regards to section 13, page 61 is for your Mrs to sign and date and give address.
Page 62 is for you to sign date and provide address, but mind it that is just in case if you are providing any bank statements or utility bills that are in joint names of you and your Mrs.
Page 63 is for any body who have helped your Mrs financially, e.g friends and family ( third party support) so in most of the cases that should be left blank as not many people are eligible for third part support.
After that if you go to section 14 that is declarations, on that the first one which is ending on page 65 is for your Mrs and the next one is your on page 66.
As you also asked about the marriage certificate, if you have got it than its better to attach it.
I hope it helps.
My prayers with you and your family Bharat Bahi, all the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee

Hi SHAJEE Bhai,
Thanks very much for your suggestion. With your help and support I m almost done with the FLR(M ) application.
God bless you.

Kind Regards
bharat

haroonh
Newly Registered

Post by haroonh » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:46 am

junaid1621 wrote:Hi everybody applied for ILR long residence 10 year on 18 sep 2014 got acknowledgment but no fee taken yet and today I just pointed out in my form that I did not tick the fee option
Any suggestion or my application will come back
its been a bit late you may get your application returned as invalid but

Try calling this number of home office
HO Ops charge department.

My friend had a problem with his application, sent the wrong details on the payment page. but contacted this number and he requested them not to send his application as invalid. instead he sent them the postal orders from post office to the address given by the person on the phone.
but he did that within a week, still i would suggest you to call them up and find out whether they have processed it as invalid or not. if not request them to not send it as invalid and you send them may be the postal orders or something

lifeintheuksetlr
Newly Registered

Post by lifeintheuksetlr » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:54 am

Been a silent reader for such a long time. I applied set lr 29/09/14 payment was taken 2/10/2014 still no sign of acknowledge letter. Would appreciate if any member experiencing similar delay to be shared in this forum. Requesting advise from senior members :cry:

haroonh
Newly Registered

Post by haroonh » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:02 am

lifeintheuksetlr wrote:Been a silent reader for such a long time. I applied set lr 29/09/14 payment was taken 2/10/2014 still no sign of acknowledge letter. Would appreciate if any member experiencing similar delay to be shared in this forum. Requesting advise from senior members :cry:
Hopefully it will be on its way , i had mine received after about 13 days

shareandcare80
Newly Registered

Post by shareandcare80 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:00 am

Hi everyone
I already explained my case but I need help now if anyone can answer my qurey would be great help.
I applied tier4 extention on 29june14 during the processing time I sent my ilr under10 years veriation application on 1stsep .Also I did not go for biometrics uder tier4 as I submitted new appplocation for variation under 10 years long residency now yearerday 13 oct i received my tier4 invalid dated 8 oct which states I didnt submitted my biometircs so my tier4 is invalid.
And to make it more difficult i still have not received my biometric invitation under my ilr application.
So should I do? Does my tier4 invalid application effect my ilr?