ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Asim khan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Asim khan » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Everything is done online ..step by step ..like matey said unless u pay online u cant book an appointment .. so tell ur partner in uk to forward u the card details and u fill it on that Website .. i will get u the Link .. its secure ..i did it myself ..u will get a confirmation in ur email ..u print out that email and take it with u to When ur appointment will be ..if ur partner cant pay from uk then open a GBP account in pakistan and pay from there .

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:27 am

zeeh wrote:
khan2013 wrote:
zeeh wrote:Hello guys.

Is there Any Tuberculosis testing canter in Lahore Approved by BHC?
No,islamabad.
Islamabad
IOM Islamabad Migration Health Unit,
H.No 14, St.No 76- SECTOR G-/6-4,
(Direct access from Street 84 on Main Embassy Road),
+92-51-28311734

Karachi
IOM - Migration Health Assessment Center - Karachi,
H. No F-8/1 TIPU SULTAN ROAD, KDA SCHEME 1,
(Adjacent to main Karsaz road),
+92-51-111-466-472

Lahore
IOM Lahore Migration Health Unit,
HOUSE # 01, ALI BLOCK, NEW GARDEN TOWN,
(near Kalma Chowk adjacent to Zainab Hospital),
+92-42-35863741

Mirpur - International Organisation For Migration (Iom) Sub Office
House # 6, Sector D/4, F2 Road, Block West,
Mirpur, Azad Kashmir.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Salam everyone, any updates today?

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:55 pm

alil2014 wrote:Salam everyone, any updates today?

Did you apply last month and you got the status update saying further checks are in place? i would say that is quick.

I applied Aug 31 2014 and they say app is in the queue and hasnt been assessed by an ECO yet :cry:

I have seen few June 2014 applicants got their decisions made so we cant even say that they are going in order !!
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:07 pm

fawad iftikhar wrote:

Did you apply last month and you got the status update saying further checks are in place? i would say that is quick.

I applied Aug 31 2014 and they say app is in the queue and hasnt been assessed by an ECO yet :cry:

I have seen few June 2014 applicants got their decisions made so we cant even say that they are going in order !!
Fawad, how do u check the application status?

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:32 pm

fawad iftikhar wrote:
i applied in first week of june and they escalated my case like 2 weeks ago and after that they emailed me saying

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We do understand your concern and know that you would like to have a
decision on this application as soon as possible.

I have checked and found that my colleague - Shahid Butt - has already
send you an update after escalating your concern.

To reconfirm, your application is still under process enquiries. Your visa
application centre or the entry clearance officer (ECO) will contact you
once a decision has been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of
your application.

it was our 3rd wedding anniversary 2 days ago and we spent that special day thousand miles away from each other which is very heartbreaking .Allah knows how long they gonna take more its been 19 weeks already . i guess i can only wait , pray and hope that Allah ease our difficulties and get us together with our spouses asap . Ameen

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:53 pm

raholptl wrote:
fawad iftikhar wrote:

Fawad, how do u check the application status?
you need to check with UKVI international visa inquiry. Please be advised that it is not recommended to check the status of your visa application within 12 weeks standard processing time and it wont give good impression to embassies/consulate. I came to know this by my closest resource and it was too late as i already asked them. Once 12 week period is over , u can then always check every 2/4 week. Basically they post visa processing times on their website every month but they haven't even updated their website to show recent statistics of their processing times in September. Therefore it is very clear that they are taking longer than usual to process the applications worldwide , plus Pakistan is the slowest visa processing country at this moment :(.

Steps : Please go to https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
Enter your country name , dob and GWF app ref no given to you and in the detail section , ask "I would like to know the status update of my application" (you can add in more details if you wish to but remember be gentle and polite). Don't put your anger on them as it may go against you.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:02 pm

fawad iftikhar wrote:

Yes My wife applied last month from Mirpur. I work as a pharmacist at a major supermarket and I provided 12 months payslips and bank statements even though they only require 6 months as well as other documents which hopefully would speed up the checking time. I was quiet surprised myself that checks were being done that quickly after submission. I guess it's just luck or ECOs looking through applications that are more easy for them to process. Inshallah everyone waiting here's positive news soon.

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Slam evryone
i applied on 27th feb 2014..but didnt hear them back yet.i saw smone applied in june got his decision :(
Any one else applied in feb still waitng???
INSHALLAH we ll meet our spouse soon INSHALLAH

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:10 pm

I have seen few June 2014 applicants got their decisions made so we cant even say that they are going in order !![/quote]

Fawad, how do u check the application status?[/quote]

you need to check with UKVI international visa inquiry. Please be advised that it is not recommended to check the status of your visa application within 12 weeks standard processing time and it wont give good impression to embassies/consulate. I came to know this by my closest resource and it was too late as i already asked them. Once 12 week period is over , u can then always check every 2/4 week. Basically they post visa processing times on their website every month but they haven't even updated their website to show recent statistics of their processing times in September. Therefore it is very clear that they are taking longer than usual to process the applications worldwide , plus Pakistan is the slowest visa processing country at this moment :(.

Steps : Please go to https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
Enter your country name , dob and GWF app ref no given to you and in the detail section , ask "I would like to know the status update of my application" (you can add in more details if you wish to but remember be gentle and polite). Don't put your anger on them as it may go against you.[/quote]

The UKVI enquiry service is there for customers to check there progress of their applications since they removed the tracking service. I can't see how querying your visa will go against you in anyway as the UKVI staff are not linked to actual embassies. UKVI staff will check applicant details on there database and provide you with an update they have on there database if the embassy/ Eco have updated it. Only when cases are escalated will UKVI staff actual contact the embassy to check the reason for delay.

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:17 pm

alil2014 wrote:
fawad iftikhar wrote:

Yes My wife applied last month from Mirpur. I work as a pharmacist at a major supermarket and I provided 12 months payslips and bank statements even though they only require 6 months as well as other documents which hopefully would speed up the checking time. I was quiet surprised myself that checks were being done that quickly after submission. I guess it's just luck or ECOs looking through applications that are more easy for them to process. Inshallah everyone waiting here's positive news soon.

InshaAllah you guys will hear positive news soon and yes i agree to your above statement that they may assess every case based on individual circumstances. I as a spouse also provided relationship and my side good documentation however regarding sponsor's docs , we did not provide property insp report , few bank statements are original and majority of them are electronic without bank letter or stamp. Since we applied with two salaried employments , one job is exceeding 28 days limit of last financial doc :(

I have seen people getting successful with the above but i just hope in case ECO is not satisfied , he just ask us to provide more documents and dont reject us based on confusion. May Allah almighty help us all !!!

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:26 pm

alil2014 wrote:
fawad iftikhar wrote:

My wife also applied on 15/09/2014.Using the e mail service for we got the e mail that the application is still in progress.What does further check mean?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:30 pm

fawad iftikhar wrote: I have seen few June 2014 applicants got their decisions made so we cant even say that they are going in order !!

Yes My wife applied last month from Mirpur. I work as a pharmacist at a major supermarket and I provided 12 months payslips and bank statements even though they only require 6 months as well as other documents which hopefully would speed up the checking time. I was quiet surprised myself that checks were being done that quickly after submission. I guess it's just luck or ECOs looking through applications that are more easy for them to process. Inshallah everyone waiting here's positive news soon.[/quote]

InshaAllah you guys will hear positive news soon and yes i agree to your above statement that they may assess every case based on individual circumstances. I as a spouse also provided relationship and my side good documentation however regarding sponsor's docs , we did not provide property insp report , few bank statements are original and majority of them are electronic without bank letter or stamp. Since we applied with two salaried employments , one job is exceeding 28 days limit of last financial doc :(

I have seen people getting successful with the above but i just hope in case ECO is not satisfied , he just ask us to provide more documents and dont reject us based on confusion. May Allah almighty help us all !!![/quote]

Guidelines do state that if you have submitted a document in the incorrect format the ECO should contact you for the correct format. As for property inspection report it is to check if your living arrangements are overcrowded. Part of appendix 2 of the application form does ask for living arrangement details I.e. Number of rooms in property and details of people living in the property. I hope it's good news for you brother but it really depends on which eco is checking your documents.

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Further check means they are cross checking Sponsor's employment , applicant's immigration history and other relevant stuff.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:35 pm

My wife also applied on 15/09/2014.Using the e mail service for we got the e mail that the application is still in progress.What does further check mean?[/quote]

In most cases it's basically eco making checks on documents which according to many other posters who received this email on this forum is the usual process. It could be things like ringing up employer etc.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:41 pm

Khan2013 - which application centre did you apply from?

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:41 pm

alil2014 wrote:
fawad iftikhar wrote: I have seen few June 2014 applicants got their decisions made so we cant even say that they are going in order !!

I have seen people getting successful with the above but i just hope in case ECO is not satisfied , he just ask us to provide more documents and dont reject us based on confusion. May Allah almighty help us all !!![/quote]

Guidelines do state that if you have submitted a document in the incorrect format the ECO should contact you for the correct format. As for property inspection report it is to check if your living arrangements are overcrowded. Part of appendix 2 of the application form does ask for living arrangement details I.e. Number of rooms in property and details of people living in the property. I hope it's good news for you brother but it really depends on which eco is checking your documents.[/quote]

you are right. with regards to accomodation , my wife submitted parent's inv letter , since house is on open agreement , the actual house owner also wrote the letter plus bills copy stating the address. I just to be on the safe side included property pictures in detail. We mentioned the needful in appendix 2 under accomodation section. House is big enough and only 4 people are living at the moment. My wife said they do have the records who are living , they can still check it through the voting electoral papers etc i am not sure whats that !! also we have seen many people got successful just with the letters. Whats your take on it ? Thanks for wishing us luck brother

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:48 pm

alil2014 wrote:Khan2013 - which application centre did you apply from?
Islamabad

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:19 pm

does anyone had the similar situation?

my wife's visa got refused because i only provided 6 months payslips but 3 months bank statements, ECO had our case for 9 months and then refused it only on this basis. So literally whoever thinks that they will ask for further documents is not true. Its better to send missing documents through your MP before they make decision on your case.

Now what... i have appealed against it that ECO didn't provoke the evidential flexibility bearing in mind that he had 9 months to ask for 3 months missing bank statements. Anyway i blame myself more than anyone. so i have sent an appeal now and have asked them to do Admin Review before going to the court.

so today my wife received a similar email about documents collection and then a phone call from Gerry to come and collect her documents. I am confused now which documents are they talking about when she has already been given refusal letter and her passport back :o

did anyone had the same situation???

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:46 pm

sami3 wrote:does anyone had the similar situation?

my wife's visa got refused because i only provided 6 months payslips but 3 months bank statements, ECO had our case for 9 months and then refused it only on this basis. So literally whoever thinks that they will ask for further documents is not true. Its better to send missing documents through your MP before they make decision on your case.

Now what... i have appealed against it that ECO didn't provoke the evidential flexibility bearing in mind that he had 9 months to ask for 3 months missing bank statements. Anyway i blame myself more than anyone. so i have sent an appeal now and have asked them to do Admin Review before going to the court.

so today my wife received a similar email about documents collection and then a phone call from Gerry to come and collect her documents. I am confused now which documents are they talking about when she has already been given refusal letter and her passport back :o

did anyone had the same situation???
Sorry to hear brother. Have you submitted the missing statements with the appeal?

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:33 pm

YeA I have been in that satuation ..where my appeal got reviwed then they send u a decision ..which in my case was a refusal ..so u never know u might get lucky ..

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Asim khan wrote:YeA I have been in that satuation ..where my appeal got reviwed then they send u a decision ..which in my case was a refusal ..so u never know u might get lucky ..
oh really... after this second refusal then you take them to the court?

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Even after this they tell u u can appeal this one ..or send us tHe relevant doc and avoid hearing

Sofroon
Newly Registered

Post by Sofroon » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Kehkashan iv also applied on the 19th Feb 2014
Not on hold
Case been escalated twice and still waiting...
Is anyone else from feb still waiting apart from us?

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Asim khan wrote:Even after this they tell u u can appeal this one ..or send us tHe relevant doc and avoid hearing
thanks for your reply bro. yes i have already sent them the missing 3 month bank statements... so i don't know what other reason they can bring up for refusal this time... because in the main refusal letter only 3 month bank statements were missing but 6 month payslips were attached to prove the income.. so they rejected our application only for one reason... anyway lets see