ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sks immigration service

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rocky007
Newly Registered

Sks immigration service

Post by Rocky007 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:37 am

I had made a post to inform other about what mine friends suffered but the post got locked I dont know why. Well I wished to say a bit more on that the truth is my 4 friends had gone through them as some one had refereed them there who claimed to have benefited but which they dint verify if true to just advertised 2 friends lucky enough heard my advise and switched their mind as they were PSW to self funding and their visa is under process, one friend went ahead and her/his visa is in court while the last one suffered the most both of them went through him. it is not only Mr Chirag but the same case is with all consultants who sit there. Before we go we must throughly investigate and only go to a genuine established firm even if it costs something extra from their pocket because if u think these upcoming people as cheap then you will be spending more later in court, if 100 people go to them may be 2 or 3 will be benefited who ll be kept as sample to fool the rest 97. And one thing I would say which I said to all. If you want to stay in UK then be genuine as Home Office is not a fool they investigate well there is no short cut and if you are genuine they cant reject your and then you will not need these consultancies at all..