ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Partner applied for ILR while waiting for T1 visa .

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lab
Newly Registered

Partner applied for ILR while waiting for T1 visa .

Post by Lab » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Me and my partner applied on July 2012 for intreprenuer visa (50k). HO didn't not called us for interview . Last month my partner applied for ILR. Now do I need to takeover whole business for the 100% share ? And do I need to send update about this ?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Partner applied for ILR while waiting for T1 visa .

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:38 am

@ Lab, you will need to make sure that you have your own 50k funding if your team member have decided to pull out of the business.

It will be a good idea to update HO about the changes by sending them a letter.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Lab
Newly Registered

Post by Lab » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:07 pm

We have invested half of it and rest of it in the bank. My partner didn't pull out from the business yet . He is still half shareholder now.

Lab
Newly Registered

Post by Lab » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:09 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ Lab, you will need to make sure that you have your own 50k funding if your team member have decided to pull out of the business.

It will be a good idea to update HO about the changes by sending them a letter.
We have invested half of it and rest of it in the bank. My partner didn't pull out from the business yet . He is still half shareholder now.