ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) important query - Please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anas123456789
BANNED

FLR (FP) important query - Please help

Post by anas123456789 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:55 am

Hello Guys.

i really appreciate any possible help on my precarious situation.

My wife is student dependent and she joined me in Jan last year. I am also student but now eligible to apply for ILR on 10 year route. However our earnings are less than 18600 so my wife cannot apply for flr (m) for her extension.

Instead we are going for FR (FP) but i have some important questions:

1) Are there any funds requirement for FLR FP?
2) are we required to attach all documents to prove that both of us have been living together in UK since we got married last year?
3) is there any chance my wife is eligible for FLR (M) application if we show to UKBA through our bank statements that though our earnings in past 12 months had been less than 18600 but we also received money from abroad from family and if we add this than the figure reaches 18600. will this work to satisfy the 18600 requirement?

please advise

angelsevil2002
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (FP) important query - Please help

Post by angelsevil2002 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi Anas,

I am in the same situation now and I wonder if you have applied yet or not, which application have you applied under and have you got the results?