ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubts in SET (O)..please answer

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raomvj

Doubts in SET (O)..please answer

Post by raomvj » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Hi friends,

I am going to apply ILR under Tier 1 (General) 5 year route later this month in Glasgow PEO. I was absent from the UK only 29 days in 5 years and it was a family visit to India. For the question no 6.3, do I need to provide any evidence for this absence? Thanks in advance for responding to my question.

Thanks
raomvj

Simplyhuman

Re: Doubts in SET (O)..please answer

Post by Simplyhuman » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:21 pm

raomvj wrote:Hi friends,

I am going to apply ILR under Tier 1 (General) 5 year route later this month in Glasgow PEO. I was absent from the UK only 29 days in 5 years and it was a family visit to India. For the question no 6.3, do I need to provide any evidence for this absence? Thanks in advance for responding to my question.

Thanks
raomvj
Not an expert on the Tier 1 route but I don't see a reason for you to have an evidence for that leave. The requirement is for work related absences anyways, but as they all say it is safer to take something with you. If you can take a letter from your employer from that time to say that it was annual leave and was all paid for then that evidence will do if in case needed. Otherwise you can always take the salary slip and/or the bank statement for that time to show the salary amount paid covering the leave period. Although I still don't think it'll be checked/needed.

That's my thinking on this at least. Good luck.

raomvj

Re: Doubts in SET (O)..please answer

Post by raomvj » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:59 am

Thanks Simplyhuman.

Any other suggestions please? Has anyone provided evidence for family visit (annual leave) for ILR Tier 1 general?

Thanks
raomvj