ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding the verification process

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hopefulbd
Newly Registered

Regarding the verification process

Post by hopefulbd » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:12 pm

Hi,

I am waiting with my HSMP application for more than 70 days. And I was told by the NO that my application went to "verification" and its a "standard procedure".

I would like to ask, for verification does all the documents are sent to the local British High Commission by airmail and they resends the documents through airmail? only if it is true that justifies the delay in cases where verifications are done.

Anyone ever interviewed by the BHC at the verification process physically at the initial application process?

My next question is can I apply for Working Holiday Maker visa while I am hanging with the HSMP without a decision?

astrick
Newly Registered

Post by astrick » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:44 pm

Hi

Do u know that once u apply for Working holiday visa you will be in wait for minium of 8 months and maximum of 18 months?

my brother applied for it he got the interview call after 11 months. be sure before you apply

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:48 am

Hi hopefulbd,

The verification process almost takes 2~4 months..

DO visit the following link...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 485a263648

It might answer few of your questions.

Regards
S.I

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:49 am

Hi hopeful BD,

Wht happen to your verification process?

Any updates for us...

GM