ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ray20
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Ray20 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Thank you all for your advise- I appreciate it

The only predicament I have is that I've been advised that if I submit a review and they still say no to it I wont be able to submit another application but will then have to wait for the court hearing which can be a lengthy process itself.

Im going Pakistan on the weekend InshAllah so trying to rush around and get everything together :/
[/quote]

hi
Having your case reviewed will not effect you submitting a new application. when appealing your case is automatically put forward to be reviewed.

I gave my case on 26th june 2014, was rejected on the 31/07/14 we collected papers on 4th August 2014. I have appealed but I'm now considering re applying to. But not sure wether I should or not. We was refused because two of my payslips net pay was lower than the rest which gave a total income of 18,522. this was a mistake neither we saw or the solicitor who handled our case. All payslips should have been showing the same netpay. I earn over the requirement which was mentioned by manager in his letter stating my annual pay. Which they ignored and also never looked at the fact I had enough savings in my account for the shortfall of £80 they rejected us for.

Need some advice should I re apply or not. I don't want to be waiting another 6 or more months for the appeal process.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:01 pm

hi
Having your case reviewed will not effect you submitting a new application. when appealing your case is automatically put forward to be reviewed.

I gave my case on 26th june 2014, was rejected on the 31/07/14 we collected papers on 4th August 2014. I have appealed but I'm now considering re applying to. But not sure wether I should or not. We was refused because two of my payslips net pay was lower than the rest which gave a total income of 18,522. this was a mistake neither we saw or the solicitor who handled our case. All payslips should have been showing the same netpay. I earn over the requirement which was mentioned by manager in his letter stating my annual pay. Which they ignored and also never looked at the fact I had enough savings in my account for the shortfall of £80 they rejected us for.

Need some advice should I re apply or not. I don't want to be waiting another 6 or more months for the appeal process.[/quote]
So you applied in June 2014 and got decision on 31/07/2014...??? .In my opinion if your payslip doesn't support the required threshold then you should reapply..

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:34 pm

tallojani wrote:
Sannnnnnn wrote:So my understanding is payslips need to be at the most 28 days old at the date of application.
The latest payslip must not be more than 28 days old from date of submission, same goes for bank statements, employer letter, and house inspection report.

Aww my god REALLY!!!!! I understand the 28 day rule for the payslips but even my bank statement, house inspection report and letter from employer needs to be in 28 day rules that's just really difficult. Can you pls show me where U got this information from.

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:
tallojani wrote:
Sannnnnnn wrote:So my understanding is payslips need to be at the most 28 days old at the date of application.
The latest payslip must not be more than 28 days old from date of submission, same goes for bank statements, employer letter, and house inspection report.

Aww my god REALLY!!!!! I understand the 28 day rule for the payslips but even my bank statement, house inspection report and letter from employer needs to be in 28 day rules that's just really difficult. Can you pls show me where U got this information from.

I don't know how I'm gona manage this. Surely the house inspection report can be older right??? Please help :(

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Anyone applied in June? And got a visa or anything? This waiting is getting me so depressed and I have a 9 month old!!!
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:17 pm

[quote=

Aww my god REALLY!!!!! I understand the 28 day rule for the payslips but even my bank statement, house inspection report and letter from employer needs to be in 28 day rules that's just really difficult. Can you pls show me where U got this information from.[/quote]

I don't know how I'm gona manage this. Surely the house inspection report can be older right??? Please help :([/quote]

u dont need to panic i m sure they understand that it takes a while to get bank statements to get pakistan and inshAllah if ur statements are within 6 weeks it shd be fine .
and housing report is not a requirement by law which most of people dont know but its always gd to give em proof as much as u got i have seen loads of people gettin visas without providing housing report . p.s if ur housing report is 6 to 7 weeks old it shdnt be a prob cos like i said its not mentioned anywhere on ukba site that housing report is must . a letter from ur parents incase if u living wiv ur parents in mortgage house or letter from landlord incase u r renting the house wud do the job .

just sit back and relax cos we all have done our best , now wt is better for us Allah knows the rest

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:22 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 57903.html

here is link about someone who applied with bank statements which were older than 4 weeks and he got visa so B positive even if ur blood groop aint :wink:

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:27 pm

hadz7 wrote:
Aww my god REALLY!!!!! I understand the 28 day rule for the payslips but even my bank statement, house inspection report and letter from employer needs to be in 28 day rules that's just really difficult. Can you pls show me where U got this information from.[/quote wrote:

I don't know how I'm gona manage this. Surely the house inspection report can be older right??? Please help :(
u dont need to panic i m sure they understand that it takes a while to get bank statements to get pakistan and inshAllah if ur statements are within 6 weeks it shd be fine .
and housing report is not a requirement by law which most of people dont know but its always gd to give em proof as much as u got i have seen loads of people gettin visas without providing housing report . p.s if ur housing report is 6 to 7 weeks old it shdnt be a prob cos like i said its not mentioned anywhere on ukba site that housing report is must . a letter from ur parents incase if u living wiv ur parents in mortgage house or letter from landlord incase u r renting the house wud do the job .

just sit back and relax cos we all have done our best , now wt is better for us Allah knows the rest

Thanks for your reply hadz7. What if my house inspection report is 2 to 3 months old, also I was thinking of going pakistan as soon as I get my 6th month payslip however I won't have a proper bank statement. Will a print out from my bank do

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:30 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:Anyone applied in June? And got a visa or anything? This waiting is getting me so depressed and I have a 9 month old!!!
yes i did apply in first week of june and still waiting
i knw its hard but eventually our patience will be paid off soon so be strong . frm my observations they started clearing backlog from oct 2013 in the end of july 2014 and in october they are giving decisions to March applicants , so they are clearing backlog quickly so hang in there and inshaAllah very soon we ll be rewarded for our patience :)

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Another thing that's bothering me is about showing communication with my husband. We use watsapp so if I was to screen shot maybe 2 or 3 conversations per month is that ok. Maybe 1 screen shot per week is that going to be sufficient. I have been married 3 years lol x :(

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:
Thanks for your reply hadz7. What if my house inspection report is 2 to 3 months old, also I was thinking of going pakistan as soon as I get my 6th month payslip however I won't have a proper bank statement. Will a print out from my bank do

ur welcome and i am sure u ll be fine cos like i said its not legal requirement to provide it but just to be on safe side ppl do provide it . so incase if they r not satisfied with it then they can always ring council and get confirmation frm there and as long as ur house inspection report is same in council record , u ll be fine inshaAllah

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:Another thing that's bothering me is about showing communication with my husband. We use watsapp so if I was to screen shot maybe 2 or 3 conversations per month is that ok. Maybe 1 screen shot per week is that going to be sufficient. I have been married 3 years lol x :(
lol hi5 i been married for 3 years too it was our 3rd wedding anniversary 1 week ago . and yeah they just want to see that couple is in touch all this time so if u r going to send year''s record then 1 screenshot is enough per week as long as it shows the dates on that screenshot cos they gonna check dates so thats the only thing u gotta make sure that weekly screenshot shd hv dates mentioned .

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:44 pm

hadz7 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:Anyone applied in June? And got a visa or anything? This waiting is getting me so depressed and I have a 9 month old!!!
yes i did apply in first week of june and still waiting
i knw its hard but eventually our patience will be paid off soon so be strong . frm my observations they started clearing backlog from oct 2013 in the end of july 2014 and in october they are giving decisions to March applicants , so they are clearing backlog quickly so hang in there and inshaAllah very soon we ll be rewarded for our patience :)

I hope u r right.. Its been so long.. Got married in 2013 march and started paper work as soon as I came back in June and then had to go on maternity leave and I submitted case in June 2014..even thought I went to pak in march so my hubby could meet his son it is soooo hard..and the email system isn't very good in sha Allah good news soon!
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Ray20
Newly Registered

Post by Ray20 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:52 pm

So you applied in June 2014 and got decision on 31/07/2014...??? .In my opinion if your payslip doesn't support the required threshold then you should reapply..[/quote]

Yes I got a reply in 5 weeks Alhumdulilah but it was a refusal evrything was in order and correct don't know how I managed to miss out on two payslips being incorrect. When I appealed I gave the following months payslip with the amount that was missing from two payslips. Also got a letter from manager to explain there mistake in the payslips. I spoke to someone who works for ukbA and she said if you have given the additional evidence showing you meet requirement decision maybe overturned.

So now I don't know if I should re apply or go ahead and wait for the appeal.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:58 pm

hadz7 wrote:
Sannnnnnn wrote:Another thing that's bothering me is about showing communication with my husband. We use watsapp so if I was to screen shot maybe 2 or 3 conversations per month is that ok. Maybe 1 screen shot per week is that going to be sufficient. I have been married 3 years lol x :(
lol hi5 i been married for 3 years too it was our 3rd wedding anniversary 1 week ago . and yeah they just want to see that couple is in touch all this time so if u r going to send year''s record then 1 screenshot is enough per week as long as it shows the dates on that screenshot cos they gonna check dates so thats the only thing u gotta make sure that weekly screenshot shd hv dates mentioned .
Hey quick question I've been married for 3 years nearly too and it will be my third application.. But my problem is from my three years I've got 7 months communication missing.. Can any 1 advice me what to do please ?
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:00 pm

hadz7 wrote:

I feel sorry for all them trees. 1 years worth of watsapp chats or more it depends on how back my watsapp chat lets me go lol x I got refused on my first application. It took them 14 months to refuse my application. I applied in July 2013 and got refusal in August 2014. I don't have communication for full 3 years too maybe 1 n half

Mayo99

Post by Mayo99 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello everyone rfc yesterday it was refused reason i will show asap, and they didnt gave me my application form and appindix should i again fill it and pay or not please help me??????

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:
hadz7 wrote:

I feel sorry for all them trees. 1 years worth of watsapp chats or more it depends on how back my watsapp chat lets me go lol x I got refused on my first application. It took them 14 months to refuse my application. I applied in July 2013 and got refusal in August 2014. I don't have communication for full 3 years too maybe 1 n half

Aww my God just 1 thing. If they accept screenshots Im just thinking that on the screenshot ofcourse there will be the date n my husbands name on top saying he is online or whatever, my point is that in the screen shot is just mine right not my husbands too from his fone. Do u get what I mean x this is soooooo confusing. Suddenly it's just come in my head that we could be doing a screen shot of conversation with anyone but with name saved as my husband x lol pls tell me im thinking tooooooooo much

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:03 pm

[/quote]

I feel sorry for all them trees. 1 years worth of watsapp chats or more it depends on how back my watsapp chat lets me go lol x I got refused on my first application. It took them 14 months to refuse my application. I applied in July 2013 and got refusal in August 2014. I don't have communication for full 3 years too maybe 1 n half[/quote]

Aww my God just 1 thing. If they accept screenshots Im just thinking that on the screenshot ofcourse there will be the date n my husbands name on top saying he is online or whatever, my point is that in the screen shot is just mine right not my husbands too from his fone. Do u get what I mean x this is soooooo confusing. Suddenly it's just come in my head that we could be doing a screen shot of conversation with anyone but with name saved as my husband x lol pls tell me im thinking tooooooooo much[/quote]

yeah they refused our first app after making us wait for 2 years :( . and regarding ur question what i did was i deleted my wife number from my fone told her to put dp of me and her and i did the same and then took the screenshots so that way her number came on screenshots which is the proof that i m whatsappin my wife on her own number , hope it helps x

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:
hadz7 wrote:
Hey quick question I've been married for 3 years nearly too and it will be my third application.. But my problem is from my three years I've got 7 months communication missing.. Can any 1 advice me what to do please ?
3 years is a long time so i m sure 7 missing months wont be prob as long as u got rest of convo history plus recent communication which proves u r still in touch with ur spouse . to be on safe side for those missing 7 months u can mention in covering letter that u lost ur fone or summat but other than that u been in touch with ur spouse all this time .

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Thank you so much guys. I thought it was a silly question about proving the watsapp was our spouses, but obviously not and thanks to the experience some of us have had we are more :shock: aware of what to expect. I will not save my husbands number on my phone then ofcourse the screen shot will show my husbands number therefore I can prove its him x I'm glad :D I asked this question x So many of us brothers n sisters will be able to benefit from this x

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:44 pm

Lol@sannnn lol ur worrying too much lol
I've been married over three years lol
I won't be giving in past phone call records just the past 6 months and past 6 months of skype. Only giving some old cards/photos since they never returned any of my documents Lol

City and guilds test has no expiry date according to gov site and if anyone else hasn't received their papers back, you can get a replacement certificate online http://www.cityandguild.com/replacement.... That's just for those that did city and guild eng test! But it costs!!!

28 day rule applys for housing inspection report too?!? Lol might as well get everything ready in the last few weeks!

So that means if my bank statement hasn't arrived in time I can get a "printout" from the bank?!? Does that have to be stamped/signed?!?? Can anyone explain plz?
Last edited by sophia20 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:Thank you so much guys. I thought it was a silly question about proving the watsapp was our spouses, but obviously not and thanks to the experience some of us have had we are more :shock: aware of what to expect. I will not save my husbands number on my phone then ofcourse the screen shot will show my husbands number therefore I can prove its him x I'm glad :D I asked this question x So many of us brothers n sisters will be able to benefit from this x
u r welcome and gdluck :)

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:50 pm

[quote="sophia20"]Lol@sannnn lol ur worrying too much lol
I won't be giving in past phone call records just the past 6 months and past 6 months of skype. Only giving some old cards/photos since they never returned any of my documents Lol

City and guilds test has no expiry date according to gov site and if anyone else hasn't received their papers back, you can get a replacement certificate online http://www.cityandguild.com/replacement.... That's just for those that did city and guild eng test! But it costs!!!

28 day rule applys for housing inspection report too?!? Lol might as well get everything ready in the last few weeks!

So that means if my bank statement hasn't arrived in time I can get a "printout" from the bank?!? Does that have to be stamped/signed?!?? Can anyone explain

Following on from point above, can someone clarify the condition our statements should be in? As in do we really have to go into a bank and have this signed and verified by them? Can we not just print out via our online banking?
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:50 pm

[quote="sophia20"]Lol@sannnn lol ur worrying too much lol

So that means if my bank statement hasn't arrived in time I can get a "printout" from the bank?!? Does that have to be stamped/signed?!?? Can anyone explain

Following on from point above, can someone clarify the condition our statements should be in? As in do we really have to go into a bank and have this signed and verified by them? Can we not just print out via our online banking?
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.