ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - FLR M Employer Letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

angelsevil2002
Newly Registered

Urgent - FLR M Employer Letter

Post by angelsevil2002 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:20 am

My wife is applying next week for FLR (M) and I have everything she needs for it except employer letter who I have been working for since more than 7 years.

I just want to ask the experts and those who had similar situation, do I have to send a letter from employer together with my Pay Slips?

I have all necessary documents except the employer letter which is never mentioned in the FLR M form nor guidance, I just want to confirm.

Many thanks in advance

Rayking

Re: Urgent - FLR M Employer Letter

Post by Rayking » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:46 pm

angelsevil2002 wrote:My wife is applying next week for FLR (M) and I have everything she needs for it except employer letter who I have been working for since more than 7 years.

I just want to ask the experts and those who had similar situation, do I have to send a letter from employer together with my Pay Slips?

I have all necessary documents except the employer letter which is never mentioned in the FLR M form nor guidance, I just want to confirm.

Many thanks in advance
The letter is so important that you can be refused without providing it and must state this;
(i) the person's employment and gross annual salary;

(ii) the length of their employment;

(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and

(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).