ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED FRANCE.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jemjem
BANNED

EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED FRANCE.

Post by jemjem » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Myself British and my non EU spouse moved to France in April 2014, I began working in April 2014 also, part time 15 hours a week I worker 5 months and then my contract ended, I then registered as a job seeker at the pole emploi, September 2014 to maintain my workers status under the directive 2004/38.

We applied for EEA Family Permit for my husband on the 17th of September 2014. We were refused due to my low income, not enough proof of employment and abusing the law, all of which are illegal to refuse us on under EU law, apart from the proof of employment. But we did provide, work contract, payslips, letter from employer, work identification card and cheque receipts from wages.

I contacted solvit and sent a reconsideration letter as well. Solvit replied and asked for my work contract, job seekers registration and refusal letter, currently we are waiting another response from Solvit.
We have had no response regarding the reconsideration.

We are applying for EEA Family Permit again for the second time, we will have been in from 6 months now so fingers crossed!

Has anyone else been refused EEA Family Permit from Paris?

dalebutt

Re: EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED FRANCE.

Post by dalebutt » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Were you the applicant refused for knowing the law? Nothing needs be said about the decision, it is shameful, simple. If you are not in a hurry to return, you may well stay and sort it all out there in France, if not just come over and iron it out from here.

jemjem
BANNED

Post by jemjem » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:49 pm

Yes.

We can't stay much longer im a job seeker now and don't have enough money to pay to live here much longer, we can manage to stay until December im thinking.

Im really scared to go to the border, we are applying for FP again on Tuesday and in the cover letter I have reviewed a few of the refusal points and corrected them with case law etc.
I just hope we get it this time. :cry:

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:01 pm

When you reach the point where you can no longer cope in France, get yourselves to Ireland and get in from there, I do not have time for this department, almost reaching the point of lawlessness, they have no regard for anything, you seem to have done everything by the book, I do not realise, that understanding of one's right is wrong. They completely ignored Akrich.

jemjem
BANNED

Post by jemjem » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:09 pm

yes exactly and i seen someone tried to go to the UK from Ireland this week and got turned away!

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:17 pm

If you wanted to make the move, whenever you are ready to, PM me, I shall guide you, but ultimately give it a good go from there first.

jemjem
BANNED

Post by jemjem » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:18 pm

We are applying for Family Permit again hoping to get it this time as the excuses last time for refusal were lame! thank you I will do! :D

logical_1

Post by logical_1 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:01 am

I hope you keep us posted :)
Did u sell your soul for a mere stack?

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:08 am

Good luck, I hope you get it this time.