ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Returning UK with EEA2

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dasjoker

Returning UK with EEA2

Post by dasjoker » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:16 am

Hi guys,

I left UK before 4 months ago to move to Germany with my wife and got germany resident card for 5 years but recently I am not very happy here, still looking for job, having some problems with my wife etc. etc. My EEA2 Permit expiring around 2016 and was wondering what is my chances are returning myself to UK?

Thanks!

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Returning UK with EEA2

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:16 pm

If you are asking if your can live with a regularized immigration status in the UK, the answer is no, not without your wife. If you are asking if it's possible to enter the UK with your current residence card without any problems, then perhaps you can, but that will not resolve the problem of your irregular immigration status.