ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query Regatding Switch from Entrepreneur Visa to Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nauman.rana

Query Regatding Switch from Entrepreneur Visa to Spouse Visa

Post by nauman.rana » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Hello All. I am currently on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa which was granted on 23-05-2014. Now i got married to British citizen and going to switch my visa as a depandant visa of my wife. She earna more than £18600 and is working with same employer for more than 6 months. My query is when i have to write abt financial requirements and where they ask abt employment. I can write about my wife job. But shud i also write abt my self employment as well. As i am not clamining anything through my income because my wife herself earns more than £18600 and we meet that requirement. So what shud i do. Should i mention abt my Limited company. But as its not been one year so i didnt earn anything through my business in last financial years as the Tax returna are not yet due. Is it okay to just mention the business and leave that as it is. Please help me. My appointment is on 23rd. Thanks a lot.

nauman.rana

Re: Query Regatding Switch from Entrepreneur Visa to Spouse

Post by nauman.rana » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Will someone plz help me out on this. Thanks a lot

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:23 pm

If there is a specific question asking about the applicant's employment then just mention it and maybe a copy of your most recent business account statement as proof. If they don't ask, don't worry.

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Thanks for your reply.
In form i am selecting Category A for financial Requirements as my wife is earning more than £18600 and is with same employer for more thn Six months. And in that section it say You - Your Partner are employed or not. My partner is and i am self employed. So when i fill that part in end it says are you fulfill the financial requirement. If yes then go to section 7.4 which states that taking in account of your or your partner total income does you meet the financial requirement. Which is Yes. So i have to just fill 7.3A and no need to fill 7.3B which is about self employed as i am not claiming that i am earning £18600 or we are not comining our income because i am keeping the case simple by relying just on her employment income which meets £18600 requirement. So i shud somplt jump to section 7.4 and shud not provide my self employment information and keep the case simple. Thanks. Please advice.

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 pm

Anyone please answer my query. Much appreciated. Its urgent as i have appointment this week. Thanks.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:16 pm

If you're relying on her income,fill the part that has to do with her. If you think something might not be very clear to them, explain in the space for additional information.

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Thanks RayKing. Thanks for your reply. I have read the form again. And it clearly says if i meet the financial requirement i can directly jump to other section. So i think no need to provide any additional information as o think this may confuse the Immigaration officer.

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Plus i am going in person. In case they need i can provide information thr n thn.