ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tallojani

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by tallojani » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am

Girl786 wrote:hey ppl hope u all re fine . Actually i need a lil help if some one can answer this . actually im making my online application filled all but now im just thinking that if i do confirm application so i ve to do all procedures at the same time like declaration,booking appointment,& payment & print . can i book appointment & print & pay later on ??? so much confusedddddddddddddd :-( annoying as aint got printer in hme n ve do complete this all by this week. so the bank statements dnt gt out of date . plxxx reply if anyone can as soon as possible .
Simple solution get a printer, Currys are selling a really nice printer for £40
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:16 am

Girl786 wrote:hey ppl hope u all re fine . Actually i need a lil help if some one can answer this . actually im making my online application filled all but now im just thinking that if i do confirm application so i ve to do all procedures at the same time like declaration,booking appointment,& payment & print . can i book appointment & print & pay later on ??? so much confusedddddddddddddd :-( annoying as aint got printer in hme n ve do complete this all by this week. so the bank statements dnt gt out of date . plxxx reply if anyone can as soon as possible .

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:22 am

tallojani wrote:

lol dude i dnt liv in uk first of all & im in pakistan islamabad . v already had a printer but fact is its nt working nw so ve to got to some shop & gt this all wrk dne buh my question is can v complete this process till payment & save it & print later on ????

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:26 am

khan2013 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:
umeraali wrote:Congratulations to everyone who have been granted visas recently, alot of March and Feb ones :)

ZEE 09 - Where did you hear that people who have submitted late this year will hear in March or February 2015?
i think august september applicants will start hearing from Decemebr onwards.

Its taken BHC nearly two months to clear a backlog which was dating back from August 2013 and now they have reached march 2014 applicants, so in two months they have cleared 8 months worth of backlog. I can't see it taking that long to clear the remainder of the backlog which is bascially another 5 months worth at most.

My wife applied in september 2014 and after a few weeks i enquired on the progress and was told by UKVI that further checks are being done.
My wife also applied on 15/09/2014,the status of the application says"decision has been delayed till further checks are made"so according to this assumption they shouldnt be even looking at sep applications.
I applyed on the 15-09-2014 at Islamabad
Did any of you get a message saying your case has been esclated? Apparently they said my case has been esclated on the 17th October.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

th3

Post by th3 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:56 am

STOP SAYING they've reached March applicants, because they haven't.

They're still dealing with February applicants.
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:57 am

Tallojani
Hey yh they are Ive started my 6 monts from october so i wont be using them payslips for that time anyway it will be from oct-march but i was just worried abiut that extra week but if its no problem thn inshallh it will b ok
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:01 am

Laiba did you get this message from them on their own or was this in reply to your question about a status update?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:06 am

Girl786 wrote:
tallojani wrote:

lol dude i dnt liv in uk first of all & im in pakistan islamabad . v already had a printer but fact is its nt working nw so ve to got to some shop & gt this all wrk dne buh my question is can v complete this process till payment & save it & print later on ????
well well, I cant help with your query because when we applied the online paying facility was not out and my wife had to pay at Gerry's office. I printed everything from here and sent them over with a family friend.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:06 am

Moa7 wrote:Laiba did you get this message from them on their own or was this in reply to your question about a status update?
Your time line is a day older than mine.Did you get any status update?

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:07 am

khan2013 wrote:
Moa7 wrote:Laiba did you get this message from them on their own or was this in reply to your question about a status update?
Nothing yet. Just the same old waiting to be assessed by an ECO.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:14 am

Moa7, I got few questions to ask which will help my cousin whos thinking to apply in December, if you don't mind answering the followings:

What English test did your spouse take?
Where in Karachi is the test centre? (back in time it was in different place)
Did you apply straight after wedding?

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:16 am

tallojani wrote:
Moa7, I got few questions to ask which will help my cousin whos thinking to apply in December, if you don't mind answering the followings:

I'm the applicant, teehee :)
I gave my ielts for which the venue was regent plaza, and applied after my nikah but I made sure to have my cnic and passport renewed to reflect my husband's name.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:34 am

th3 wrote:STOP SAYING they've reached March applicants, because they haven't.

They're still dealing with February applicants.
if you look at a couple of pages earlier there was someone who received there visa who applied in March, so they have moved on to March as well

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:42 am

Moa7 wrote:
tallojani wrote:

I'm the applicant, teehee :)
I gave my ielts for which the venue was regent plaza, and applied after my nikah but I made sure to have my cnic and passport renewed to reflect my husband's name.
Thanks, how long did it take to renew the cnic and passport in your husbands name? Do you know whether it is must for the passport to show husbands surname in order to sit the city & guild English test?

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:49 am

tallojani wrote:Thanks, how long did it take to renew the cnic and passport in your husbands name? Do you know whether it is must for the passport to show husbands surname in order to sit the city & guild English test?
It took about 2.5 weeks in total to get both renewed.
I don't know anything about the city & guild test sorry, but I gave my ielts a few months before my nikah on my older passport.I don't think it matters which passport you give the test on as long as its valid when you give the test.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:53 am

Moa7 wrote:
tallojani wrote:Thanks, how long did it take to renew the cnic and passport in your husbands name? Do you know whether it is must for the passport to show husbands surname in order to sit the city & guild English test?
It took about 2.5 weeks in total to get both renewed.
I don't know anything about the city & guild test sorry, but I gave my ielts a few months before my nikah on my older passport.I don't think it matters which passport you give the test on as long as its valid when you give the test.
The test only needs your date of birth and name.It doesn't need to be your husband sir name.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:58 am

Moa7 wrote:
khan2013 wrote:
Nothing yet. Just the same old waiting to be assessed by an ECO.
My wife's status up date a couple week ago "decision delayed,further enquirers are made".Now"application in progress and further enquiries areconducted".Does it mean they looking at the application.

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:36 am

khan2013 wrote:My wife's status up date a couple week ago "decision delayed,further enquirers are made".Now"application in progress and further enquiries areconducted".Does it mean they looking at the application.
Every time I've asked for a status update I've gotten "waiting to be assessed by an ECO". So I can't really comment on your's. But I do hope its true for you and your application really is under process so early!

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:43 am

khan2013 wrote:
Moa7 wrote:It took about 2.5 weeks in total to get both renewed.
The test only needs your date of birth and name.It doesn't need to be your husband sir name.
Tallojani, they use the valid passport to verify your name and date of birth. Therefore your cousin can use the passport that is valid when they give the test, even if it doesn't have the husband's name. I think that's okay.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:54 am

khan2013 wrote: My wife's status up date a couple week ago "decision delayed,further enquirers are made".Now"application in progress and further enquiries areconducted".Does it mean they looking at the application.
Hi Khan2013 I'm in the same boat as you. Did you apply from mirpur? I applied on 16/09/14, I think the same time as you, and we are getting the same messages lol

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:01 pm

We've also submitted on the 24th of June 2014, and have been told to provide further details for them to expedite the case when we contacted UKVI via email.

Hopefully we hear something back soon!

Anyone from June hear anything yet?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Tallojani, they use the valid passport to verify your name and date of birth. Therefore your cousin can use the passport that is valid when they give the test, even if it doesn't have the husband's name. I think that's okay.[/quote]

Moa7 Thanks for you help

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:20 pm

alil2014 wrote:
khan2013 wrote: My wife's status up date a couple week ago "decision delayed,further enquirers are made".Now"application in progress and further enquiries areconducted".Does it mean they looking at the application.
Hi Khan2013 I'm in the same boat as you. Did you apply from mirpur? I applied on 16/09/14, I think the same time as you, and we are getting the same messages lol
Yes ali2014,looks like they doing paste and copy..lol.At least they looking at our cases..We applied 0n 15/09/2014 from Islamabad.

saif414029
Newly Registered

Post by saif414029 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:40 pm

the_silk_route wrote:We've also submitted on the 24th of June 2014, and have been told to provide further details for them to expedite the case when we contacted UKVI via email.

Hopefully we hear something back soon!

Anyone from June hear anything yet?
Applied in may no response yet :(
May Allah shower has blessing on all of us

tahirdar311
Newly Registered

Post by tahirdar311 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Assalamoalikum, As i received this email last week, i am just confused. is there anyone who got this email and granted visa ? please must reply. Thanks!

Dear Customer,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.
If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
www.gov.uk/ukvi

UK Visas and Immigration is an operational command of the Home Office