ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved @ Liverpool

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pelen23

ILR Approved @ Liverpool

Post by pelen23 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:24 pm

I got my ILR at Liverpool PEO yesterday and it was a Set(m) application.
I would definitely recommend Liverpool peo. My appointment was at 8:30 but we were inside the building at 8:05 given token by the security guys. Called to the dest at 8:15 and they asked the form and all supporting documents. Biometrics were done at 8:35 and ILR granted 9:03 . To be honest the waiting room was empty and everything done in the speed of lighting. The staff were nice as well.

What did I provide?

-Joint council tax for 2 years
-Couple of joint water bills
-joint home insurance policy
- halifax credit card statement mine ( just one month)
- couple mobile phone bills ( for me and my partner)
- a letter from the council respond to my complaint
-Vodafone Internet bills mine
-my p6
- e-on gas bill my partners ( for September 2014)
all the cohob docs evenly spread over two years roughly 1 documents for every 3 months. Give some extra docs and let them decide the most suitable ones.

They returned mortgage statements ( strange because they specifically asked this for my flr(m) )
Tv lience, tax return letter from hmrc, photo me complaint letter. They said that they would copy the docs I listed above.

Separately, I provided my partners banks statements and pay slips for 6 months. They were all in plastic clear folder with tags but I doubt they look at them or photocopy cos they were intact in the folder.

I put life in the uk test ,marrige certificate , decree absolute for my previous relationship ect in a folder with a label on the front. Created an index so they could see the thing clearly. Saw the ukba officer going through the documents still keeping them in the folder and keying in the details in the system. Label the folders and create an index so ukba agents can find what they are looking for easily and you leave the building as quickly as possible :-)

There were no questions at all. They seeed they wanted to complete the applications quickly anyway.

Feel free to ask me questions

Good luck