ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for british passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

Applying for british passport

Post by Moon_Khan » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Hi

please anyone can reply,i booked my appointment for fast track for my daughter,but i am worry about because my child is in pakistan and i am here in uk to apply for her first passport,she is registered recently,i want to bring her back as soon possible,is there will be any issue if apply here, otherwise i will cancel the appointment.

please anyone advice i completely lost.

Amber please can you advice,any information about this.

Regards

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Applying for british passport

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Has your daughter sent her PK passport to you in the UK so that you may include it in the package that you send to the IPS. It's a mandatory requirement to provide any other passports that the applicant holds.

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

Post by Moon_Khan » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Thnaks Lucapooka,

No she did not send her pk passport,it will be an issue,any idea what kind of check they can do it,she is just 6 moths old born in UK,but due to some emergency she travelled with her mum last month.

Regards

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:20 pm

I'm only citing the requirements in place when I applied for my kid's British passport. It's a fundamental requirement, in situations where the applicant already has another passport of another nationality, for that passport to be included in the British passport application. I had to send my kid's Brazilian passports to Durham together will all of the other supporting documentation.

Moon_Khan
United Kingdom

Post by Moon_Khan » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Ok thanks for your reply,its a good point,i need to ask my wife send me my daughter passport( pk),i dont know then after that i can apply or not from here in uk,from pakistan it takes 6 months.