ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ITax Return Stamped in Hindi- What should I do ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hvdin
Newly Registered

ITax Return Stamped in Hindi- What should I do ?

Post by hvdin » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:49 pm

Hi

I am planning to apply for HSMP in first week of Sep 2007.

I have encountered odd situation, upon rechecking the documents, I realize that my ITax Return seal is stamped in Hindi. I filed the same on 11-Jun-2007 and I believe it is too late now to correct this part.

Although IT Return is not covering the full claimed period and I will have to submit exceptional evidence, I am wondering whether I should submit the IT return with the application or directly claim for exceptional evidence without the same ?

Should I submit the Itax Return and mention clearly that the ITax return is stamped in Hindi ?? Can we get it re-stamped by nearest IT depeartment ? Has anyone encountered similar situation ?

Senior members are requested to please comment the implication of this case and suggest alternatives.

Thank you,
Hardik