ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FAMILY UK VISA FOR PARENTS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pinklily
Newly Registered

FAMILY UK VISA FOR PARENTS

Post by pinklily » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:12 am

Hi,
I want to apply for my parents UK visitor visa. I am expecting and my delivery date is in February 2015. So my parents wants to be with me during my delivery and post delivery for sometime. My mother is housewife and my father is working so he supports my mom.
I am applying visa for both my mother and father together. In the income section of form for my mother what should I provide since my father supports my mother.
I have read on other forums that if I am unable to provide proper ties of my mother with home country India then British Consulate might think that my mother will not return back and in such cases they reject visa. Please help me and let me know what is the correct or appropriate way of handling this situation.

I really want my parents visa to be approved.

Thanks in advance for your replies.