ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When to apply for FLR(M)?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saman.NJ
Newly Registered

When to apply for FLR(M)?

Post by Saman.NJ » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:38 pm

Dear All,

I can apply for my ILR(10 years) now, and my husband (currently my PBS dependent-Valid until May2015) wants to apply for FLR(M) when my settlement is approved. The problem is that he has to leave the UK around mid-December 2015 for business for about a week, and then apply for FLR(M) on his return.

My questions is, if I apply for my settlement now, when exactly my previous PBS visa (and his consequently) will become invalid? at the time of application? at the time of biometric? or at time of approval for settlement? and when is the latest he can leave and return to the UK with his current dependent visa?

Many thanks :)