ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permenant residence refuSed and first tribunal unsuccesfull

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ramabola

Permenant residence refuSed and first tribunal unsuccesfull

Post by Ramabola » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Mmy pr application refused and was unsuccesfull first tribunal, is anyone has same experience? Pls help, I really don't knowwhat will I do, I complied 5 years legal stay and my EU partner still live and work here, reason of refusual is my partner's 16 months absence in uk. Do I have still right for new application which what would be? Or am I an illegal person now?

Imshzd

Re: Permenant residence refuSed and first tribunal unsuccesf

Post by Imshzd » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:11 am

You may apply another RC if your wife is a qualified person.

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:17 am

hi thank you for respond, one of a good person said same on board here, but my pr refused and i went tribunal was unsuccesfull, and my passport retained by immigration, i am really frustrated, what shall i do for another RC? go to divorce or applying again with my partner papers which he does not want to give away

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:03 pm

There is no a clear answer, everyone gives different directions which is really frustrated, hope someone there had same issues gives me some clue

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:27 pm

As i said before, you are not an illegal person. You are lawfully resident in the UK so long as your husband or estranged husband is working here.

This is the case until you are divorced.

If you have evidence that he is working, you can make a new resident card application.

The fact that you don't have a right of Permanent Residence, does not mean you have not got right of Residence.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi Obie," good brother" thank you very much I believe you and follow your direction god bless you and your family

Ramabola

Post by Ramabola » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:54 pm

if i apply for RC after divorce, how will i get my passport back which is retained by immigration? IF THEY DONT REFUSED AGAIN THOUGH