ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents list for ILR dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

galaxy122
Newly Registered

Documents list for ILR dependant

Post by galaxy122 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new to immigrationboards.com and I have a query regarding the documents that need to be provided for ILR dependant file.

My husband has applied for his ILR on the basis of his 10 years stay in the UK and is expected to get it soon. I will then soon be joining him as his dependant but I am really confused as to what documents should I be providing from my side to be put up in the file, especially the communication part. What communication sources does the Home Office exactly approve? and apart from that all the other documents required.

If any of the members can answer this query then I will be really thankful for it.