ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Co-habitation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zaheeruk

Spouse Co-habitation

Post by zaheeruk » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Hi All,

Quick question.

I was filling up the SET(O) form and for co-habitation part it says "please provide evidence of cohabitation since you were last granted leave (upto a max of two years) " . I'm a bit confused. My first visa for tier 2-ICT in Nov 2009(extended in 2011) and then changed to Tier 2-Gen in April 2013 which means my last granted leave was in April 2013. Does this mean that I cannot apply for my spouse till April 2015. I do have all the required co-habitation proofs from 2010 to now.

Please can somebody help me ASAP. I'm looking to book the slot this week.

zaheeruk

Re: Spouse Co-habitation

Post by zaheeruk » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:57 pm

over 20 views...can i have one reply :cry: please... My reply does not count :)

zaheeruk

Post by zaheeruk » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:40 pm

Amber/Seniors

Please help

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:21 pm

People cannot be forced to reply.

This is not a paid services. People will only reply if they have time and something to add.

If your wife entered before 9th July 2012, and has been residing with you, then she may apply with you, provided you can provide the document required.

Otherwise she will have to wait for 5 years.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

zaheeruk

Post by zaheeruk » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Obie,

Firstly thanks for your reply. I'm aware that this is not a paid services and please be assured that I was not forcing anyone to answer. There is a sense of desperation in my application and there is a reason why I need the answer quickly.