ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP refused: Moscow

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rosebead
Member of Standing

Re: EEA FP refused: Moscow

Post by rosebead » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:29 am

Congrats :D ! That should always have been the original result - you were always legally in the right anyway.

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

Post by a.s.b.o » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Ok, I got around it!

We won the court in the FTT. I used legal assistance and this was the best choice, which should have been taken 2 years ago. The judge was more knowledgeable this time and overall, I felt more attuned to EU law. The judge upheld the argument that we were making that I was the owner of the properties in which my parents live and that they were dependent of choice, rather than necessity. UKBA attempted to jeopardise my statement by claiming deceit but no arguments put forward at the cross-examination and no evidence. I am extremely delighted with the outcome.

Further thanks to the assistance on the thread for the past N number of months.Thank you guys and girls!

el patron
Member of Standing

Post by el patron » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:04 am

Well done! Hopefully no other stumbling blocks appear.