ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for ILR dependents outside UK (from INdia)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

galaxy122
Newly Registered

Documents for ILR dependents outside UK (from INdia)

Post by galaxy122 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:10 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to immigrationboards.com and I have a query regarding the documents that need to be provided for ILR dependant file.

My husband has applied for his ILR on the basis of his 10 years stay in the UK and is expected to get it soon. I will then soon be joining him as his dependant but I am really confused as to what documents should I be providing from my side to be put up in the file, especially the communication part. What communication sources does the Home Office exactly approve? and apart from that all the other documents required.

If any of the members can answer this query then I will be really thankful for it.

vinny

Re: Documents for ILR dependents outside UK (from INdia)

Post by vinny » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:32 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

galaxy122
Newly Registered

Re: Documents for ILR dependents outside UK (from INdia)

Post by galaxy122 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:43 pm

vinny wrote:See also Documents and Subsisting marriage.
Thank you so muuch i will prepare for it and if any dout arise will contact again..... hope u dont mind !!!
thanks for sharing advice again.