ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pind_da_munda_786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by pind_da_munda_786 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:07 pm

anyone know whys this court case started earlier this year?

because of it, 4000 visa cases were put on hold!

is it true that a group of pakistanis from bradford started this
case?

Brom

Post by Brom » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Dii3008 wrote:I just had an email after escalating that the pre assessment done how long more to wait anyone
You initial pre-assessment has now been completed and your application is
with the Entry Clearance Officer awaiting further checks and enquiries. Anyone any idea how long more it takes I applied on 22 may 14
Hello, I applied on 8th May, and have not heard anything yet, do you think I should escalate my case aswell? If so what does escalating do? I'm worried and don't know what to do[/quote]

Hello
With your case I think just till the 8th of November as your 6 months will be completed Inshllah you ll get a good news but do keep us updated
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Salaam sorry to hear that Allah knows best and i hope for all your efforts you meet someone who deserves you.
If your wife was only after a visa 100% send her back - don't fall into the trap of being emotionally blackmailed and getting her stay. Looks like you wont anyway but I've seen it happen before and for the UK person that is totally unfair on them.
Just contact homeoffice and say I am sponsor for someone but we are seperating they will handle the rest.
All the best to you.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply. She is not trying to emotionally blackmail me right this moment but the way she is telling her side of the family the issues we are having it looks like the blackmailing will go that end. I am thankful to all the members on here advising me the steps to take and taking time to message me on this forum. Will make dua for all the members helping members like me out with advise.
Application submitted: 9th december 2013
Under process at BHC: 20th december 2013
Outcome - visa granted - 8th April 2014

Dii3008
Newly Registered

Post by Dii3008 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:23 pm

Brom wrote:
Dii3008 wrote:I just had an email after escalating that the pre assessment done how long more to wait anyone
with the Entry Clearance Officer awaiting further checks and enquiries. Anyone any idea how long more it takes I applied on 22 may 14
Hello, I applied on 8th May, and have not heard anything yet, do you think I should escalate my case aswell? If so what does escalating do? I'm worried and don't know what to do
Hello
With your case I think just till the 8th of November as your 6 months will be completed Inshllah you ll get a good news but do keep us updated[/quote]

Hi I hope I hear something within the next week, every time I email them for a status update I get a reply saying that there are no records found on the system or my details are incorrect, I'm worried that they might have lost or not received my application. What do you think..

Brom

Post by Brom » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Dii3008 wrote:
Brom wrote:
Hello, I applied on 8th May, and have not heard anything yet, do you think I should escalate my case aswell? If so what does escalating do? I'm worried and don't know what to do
Hello
With your case I think just till the 8th of November as your 6 months will be completed Inshllah you ll get a good news but do keep us updated
Hi I hope I hear something within the next week, every time I email them for a status update I get a reply saying that there are no records found on the system or my details are incorrect, I'm worried that they might have lost or not received my application. What do you think..[/quote]

Inshllah just give it till next week you might hear something but let's hope we all get good news ameen
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Asim khan wrote:If She dont Care abt this relationship(marriage) then She dont Give. A Damn about any thing .. be a Man and take matters in ur hands ...dont divorce her ..keep her under ur thumb ..how dare She could do this to u ..ur the one in control ..so dont stress out too much .. just give it to her the right way and get her back on track ..regardless of anything ..its just the begining as i can see She just got there in may .. so just Man ..up ...

I stepped up from day one when i seen her making no effort. I even set ground rules with her that she has to make compromises if she wants us to have a successful marriage even though there was a 4 year gap we were not together. Whatever i tried would simply not work as she was not wanting to make this marriage work. I did keep her under the thumb and Allah knows best that i never once lay hand on her and did not abuse her in any way. Even had counselling from third party people to guide us both but again from her side she was not showing signs of changing her self to make an effort.

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:59 pm

blumango wrote:
Sidra Akil wrote:Salaam brothers and sisters

can someone please help me. I am trying to seek some advise in regards to a divorce. My wife has been in the UK since may 2014. Our marriage has not worked out.
I need someone to guide me where i can find out the correct section regards to how i can send my wife back to pakistan. She has been brain washed by extended family members of hers here to claim a stay in this country.

Please help.

salam bro,

your wife was granted 33months visa. she has the right to remainin the uk until visa expiry. when the 33months are up don't extend the flr so she becomes an illegal immigrant. only then she can be forced out.

in the meantime either tell her to move with a relative, remain in the same house or take her to the local council and explain the situation. ythe council will class her technically as homeless.

the best solution is for your wife to voluntary return to pak. this will save her a lot of trouble and pain.

good luck

Salaam brother.

I understand she has 33 months visa. I am in talks with her cousin who is a understanding guy and willing to discuss with her family back in pakistan to call her back as it would save a lot of trouble and pain and respect rather than this turning in to a bad situation. InshAllah i will keep you posted once i get more information from her cousin and let you know. I thank you for advising me and guiding me.

Dii3008
Newly Registered

Post by Dii3008 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Dii3008 wrote:
Brom wrote:
Dii3008 wrote:
Hello
Hi I hope I hear something within the next week, every time I email them for a status update I get a reply saying that there are no records found on the system or my details are incorrect, I'm worried that they might have lost or not received my application. What do you think..
Inshllah just give it till next week you might hear something but let's hope we all get good news ameen[/quote]

Ameen, what's your timeline..

Sofroon
Newly Registered

Post by Sofroon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:51 am

Hiya All,

Sorry im updating abit late was putting myself together. I applied for my husband spouse visa on the 19/02/2014 and was not on hold but on friday 31/10/2014 it got refused cus it said iv not met the income threshold for one of my jobs as its wages are not reflecting on my statement as i have two jobs, but all weekend iv not understood y thy said this whn i gve thm 7 plus statements and 7 plus wage slips for both jobs one job thy didnt say anytging about the the second they said not reflecting on statements.

But in a paragraph they have writen wht we earn fr both jobs n i earn over 20 plus k .

It looks they hv done this fr no reason, my husband went to s consultant in pak n evn he could not make out wat they have done.....8n a half months wait n such a disappointment but me n my hubby are keeping strong Alhamdililah cus we belive truly tht Allah SWT has a Better plan ahead for us insha Allah.

Im going to see my solicitors tomorrow to see whts our next step but does anyone think we could take this into a reviewing or wht can i get as many opinions as i can to know all routes.

Thank you n keep us in ur duas
N anyone like me dont get dishearted cus surely Allah SWT is planning something beter...

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:00 am

Sofroon

Sorry to Hear abt the rejection
so ur 2nd job salary came into ur Bank ..does ur Bank transactions show that ?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:45 am

Sofroon wrote:Hiya All,

Sorry im updating abit late was putting myself together. I applied for my husband spouse visa on the 19/02/2014 and was not on hold but on friday 31/10/2014 it got refused cus it said iv not met the income threshold for one of my jobs as its wages are not reflecting on my statement as i have two jobs, but all weekend iv not understood y thy said this whn i gve thm 7 plus statements and 7 plus wage slips for both jobs one job thy didnt say anytging about the the second they said not reflecting on statements.

But in a paragraph they have writen wht we earn fr both jobs n i earn over 20 plus k .

It looks they hv done this fr no reason, my husband went to s consultant in pak n evn he could not make out wat they have done.....8n a half months wait n such a disappointment but me n my hubby are keeping strong Alhamdililah cus we belive truly tht Allah SWT has a Better plan ahead for us insha Allah.

Im going to see my solicitors tomorrow to see whts our next step but does anyone think we could take this into a reviewing or wht can i get as many opinions as i can to know all routes.

N anyone like me dont get dishearted cus surely Allah SWT is planning something beter...
Very sorry to hear this. Was the income from both your jobs paid directly into your account by employer or was one of the jobs paid cash in hand? This refusal reason is normally given when the amount on payslip does not match the amount on the bank statement, I have seen people refused visa because there was a difference of a couple of pennies from the the payslip and bank statements. Government guidelines to state that income earned needs to be evident on bank statrments I.e. Both Payslips and bank statements need to match exactly. If you were paid directly into account by employer for the 2nd job then have a look at all the payslips you submitted and whether they match exactly to the penny with amounts on bank statements

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:50 am

hi sis
so sorry to hear ds.but dnt wrry Allah has better plans for us
i wud suggest u to reapply..cz no matter wat they take more thn a year in appeal fr sure..nd also i ve seen that sme people who applied after 2 or 3 mnths of ours are getng responses...so i thnk they are tryng to fastn the processng...we waited ds much cz of backlog..but now its gettng better...so i wud suggest u to reapply...INSHALLAH ds tym u ll hear soon with positve response
just b strong
INSHALLAH v all r gnna meet our spouse very soon

sadia khan

Post by sadia khan » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:10 am

don't worry i think u should go to appeal allah will be good for u inshallah

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:43 am

sadia khan wrote:

don't worry i think u should go to appeal allah will be good for u inshallah

Sorry to hear this safroon.. but i would like to tell you that on 29th of septmbr my application also got refused with the exact same reason..
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:57 am

Safroon sister i am realy sory to hear this ino how ur feeling as i have also been thru the same. We have been married 2 and a half years now and after 11 months our case was refused wich totally broke me. I rely hope and prey Allah gives you the strength to move on from this and grants your husbands visa soon inshallah ameen x
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Sofroon
Newly Registered

Post by Sofroon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:20 am

Thank you everyone for your love n concerns, yes it was cash in hand also tax was paid the payslips matches every single pay of mine, my sisters also a solicitor and yet has not found a reason!!!! Im going to see my solicitor tomorrow plz prat it goes into reviewing if tht happns ill hear within a month insha Allah cus if i re apply they will only try to find another reason to refuse it again im sure i hav plenty more evidence to turn this decision around just pray my solicitor thinks the same.

Pls remember me in ur duas i really need them x thank you xxx

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:26 am

Sofroon wrote:Thank you everyone for your love n concerns, yes it was cash in hand also tax was paid the payslips matches every single pay of mine, my sisters also a solicitor and yet has not found a reason!!!! Im going to see my solicitor tomorrow plz prat it goes into reviewing if tht happns ill hear within a month insha Allah cus if i re apply they will only try to find another reason to refuse it again im sure i hav plenty more evidence to turn this decision around just pray my solicitor thinks the same.

Yes hopefully IA it will overturned in review process..we have also all tax record for the cash in hand and have proves tht we are above the threshold. We have lidge appeal in october too..

Just want to ask tht r u sure sistr tht one can get response within month if get overturn after review IA
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Sofroon
Newly Registered

Post by Sofroon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:27 am

Asim khan my every single payslip matches my evry statement i only needed to give 6 but gave 8 i really can not find a reason my sister whos a solicitor didnt find one either and also my hubby went to a consultant in pak nither dod he find any reasons, does anyone think my case could go into reviewing??

Sofroon
Newly Registered

Post by Sofroon » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:29 am

Yes phaara my sister whos a solicitor n my solicitor both said its a matter of weeks n not month so hopefully insha Allah

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:32 am

Sofroon wrote:Yes phaara my sister whos a solicitor n my solicitor both said its a matter of weeks n not month so hopefully insha Allah
Ameen inshaAllah.. Then hope to hear soon IA.. You r in the same boat like me.. May allah make things easy to reunite all with their loveones.. Ameen
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:50 am

Sofroon wrote:Thank you everyone for your love n concerns, yes it was cash in hand also tax was paid the payslips matches every single pay of mine, my sisters also a solicitor and yet has not found a reason!!!! Im going to see my solicitor tomorrow plz prat it goes into reviewing if tht happns ill hear within a month insha Allah cus if i re apply they will only try to find another reason to refuse it again im sure i hav plenty more evidence to turn this decision around just pray my solicitor thinks the same.

Immigration guidelines to clearly say that any income relied upon needs to be evident on your bank statements otherwise it will not be considered. So technically eco was correct in refusal. If you want to review/ appeal but I think reapplying will be quicker especially because it's due to one point which you can address in your next application.

Here's the link to the guidelines an eco will rely on when making a decision:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _FM_SE.pdf

Read page 7 section C and also page 21 section D

But if payslips and bank statements match exactly then it should be overturned on review inshallah

omarinbox

Post by omarinbox » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:59 am

Received the following response to the application.
Dear Customer,
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.
This email is to notify you that your UK visa application has been received at the British High Commission Islamabad and will now be prepared for assessment by an Entry Clearance Officer.
Although our published service standards say that we will process settlement applications within 12 weeks, we are currently not meeting our service standards in this area and your application will therefore take longer to process. We are currently processing settlement applications within approximately 24 weeks.
Please note: We strongly recommend that you do not book a flight to the UK until your visa application has been approved and you have collected your passport. We do not accept responsibility for any financial loss incurred as a result of delays in processing applications and we will not fast-track applications solely because of travel plans.
Once a decision has been made on your application we will email you to let you know. You will then be contacted by the Visa Application Centre with instructions on how to collect your documents. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.
In some circumstances, applications require further assessment which can take longer than our published customer service standards. If your application is going to take longer than expected we will let you know.
We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your application, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
Kind regards,
UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
www.gov.uk/ukvi
So they are telling us 24 weeks in the email.

Does this mena I have to wait 24 weeks before I email them to get a decent response?

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Safroon very sorry to hear about your refusal in sha allah reviewing process will be a success for you.

ALI2014 Please can I ask you quick question a little bit worrying reading the above. I am aware of the rule you pointed out. When I applied one or 2 wages were paid incorrectly, so for example on wage slip it said 1500 , 1400 paid in error next day rectified and paid remainder 100 which showed an I highlighted on bank statement. Boss also emailed same day on error I added email and comments on employer letter to say it was error.

I have in my sponsor letter advised them that I am familiar with rule that everything must show on bank statements my salary shows but on 1/2 occasions it shows on 2 different dates, but all the salary defo showed on bank statements as per rule. Do you think they will raise this as a problem?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:45 pm

umeraali wrote:Safroon very sorry to hear about your refusal in sha allah reviewing process will be a success for you.

ALI2014 Please can I ask you quick question a little bit worrying reading the above. I am aware of the rule you pointed out. When I applied one or 2 wages were paid incorrectly, so for example on wage slip it said 1500 , 1400 paid in error next day rectified and paid remainder 100 which showed an I highlighted on bank statement. Boss also emailed same day on error I added email and comments on employer letter to say it was error.

I have in my sponsor letter advised them that I am familiar with rule that everything must show on bank statements my salary shows but on 1/2 occasions it shows on 2 different dates, but all the salary defo showed on bank statements as per rule. Do you think they will raise this as a problem?
As long as employer has stated the incorrect amount was paid and the mistake was rectified and all this is explained by employer in employment letter then I can't see there being any problem inshallah

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Sofroon wrote:Asim khan my every single payslip matches my evry statement i only needed to give 6 but gave 8 i really can not find a reason my sister whos a solicitor didnt find one either and also my hubby went to a consultant in pak nither dod he find any reasons, does anyone think my case could go into reviewing??

So If ur 2nd job is Cash in hand ..how did u pay Tax for it ..did u come Thru hmrc ..because Thats more or less self employment .for which u need to wait a whole financial year to pay Tax and show ur incóme on papers...did u do that ..what category did u rely on ? Tryna Make sense of things so i can advice u some thing better