ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kehkashan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by kehkashan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:07 pm

rudey786 wrote:Also when you screenshot, delete your spouse's number from your phone so that when you do go and screenshot it will have their number on the top rather than just a name to basically prove that it in your spouses message.

Hope that helps.
Thnku...but i cant do nythng about it..cz i have already sbmittd my paprs..wish me luck.i ve gvn othrs proofs like phone bills callng cards greetng cards..u said u provided phone bills my qustn was fr how many mnths u provided that recrd?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:15 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:I got an email a few day ago stating that:

Decision on your application has been delayed whilst further enquiries are
being conducted

I got this email this morning
We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (GWF and date of birth) and found that there are no current updates. This could be
because your application was submitted recently or the details that you
have provided above are incorrect.

Why is there no updates:/
must be an issue with their system because i also got the same reply, and others have too

nau635

Post by nau635 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:20 pm

Help needed from people on this forum who have gone through the appeal process.can someone plzzz answer my following queries. FIRSTLY YESTERDAY MY SPONSOR IN UK GOT A LETTER FROM HM COURTS AND TRIBUNAL STATING THE ORAL HEARING DATE FOR THE CASE AS 5TH OF feb 2015.BUT NO OTHER DOCUMENT REGARDING THE REASONS WHY THE ECM (EMBASSY) RETAINED THEIR ORIGINAL DECISION IS MENTIONED OR INCLUDED ALONG WITH THIS LETTER, SHALL I OR MY SPONSOR GET ANY SUCH DOCUMENT STATING THE REASONS BEFORE THE HEARING DATE?SECONDLY I WANT TO KNOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEND ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS(APPEAL BUNDLE) AGAIN TO THE TRIBUNAL BEFORE THE HEARING DATE OR THE ECM (EMBASSY) WILL SEND IT BY THEMSELVES TO THE TRIBUNAL JUDGE TO HAVE A LOOK?THIRDLY IS MY SPONDOR REQUIRED TO TAKE ALONG ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WITH HIM ON THE HEARING DATE OR NOT AS WE DONT HAVE A LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE AND ONLY MY SPONSOR WILL BE APPEARING BEFORE THE JUDGE?LASTLY WHAT HAPPENS AT HEARING?I AM WORRIED CAUSE WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY SOLICITOR,ONLY MY SPONSOR WILL B ATTENDING IT.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:26 pm

kehkashan wrote:
Asim khan wrote:Its uk in Pakistán .not bhc Islamabad ..

Well they say they doing it in date order ..ppl waiting From feb n march need to think like an eco n figure out whats Taking them so Long ..are there any complications in ur cases
Excuse me??? Smeone waitd fr an year then he got his visa.cud u please xplain me wat eco was doin wd his applicatn for the whole year??? Why did he make him wait for whole year???
So i thnk u shud use soft words fr those who r havng tuf time
What Asim Khan is saying is that the more complicated cases or when the ECO thinks more checks are needed on an application these will then be delayed or left for someone else to sort out. As with any government body its all about targets, with UKVI they will complete the "easier" applications first. nothing we can do about it, its just how organisations work.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:05 pm

nau635 wrote:Help needed from people on this forum who have gone through the appeal process.can someone plzzz answer my following queries. FIRSTLY YESTERDAY MY SPONSOR IN UK GOT A LETTER FROM HM COURTS AND TRIBUNAL STATING THE ORAL HEARING DATE FOR THE CASE AS 5TH OF feb 2015.BUT NO OTHER DOCUMENT REGARDING THE REASONS WHY THE ECM (EMBASSY) RETAINED THEIR ORIGINAL DECISION IS MENTIONED OR INCLUDED ALONG WITH THIS LETTER, SHALL I OR MY SPONSOR GET ANY SUCH DOCUMENT STATING THE REASONS BEFORE THE HEARING DATE?SECONDLY I WANT TO KNOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEND ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS(APPEAL BUNDLE) AGAIN TO THE TRIBUNAL BEFORE THE HEARING DATE OR THE ECM (EMBASSY) WILL SEND IT BY THEMSELVES TO THE TRIBUNAL JUDGE TO HAVE A LOOK?THIRDLY IS MY SPONDOR REQUIRED TO TAKE ALONG ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WITH HIM ON THE HEARING DATE OR NOT AS WE DONT HAVE A LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE AND ONLY MY SPONSOR WILL BE APPEARING BEFORE THE JUDGE?LASTLY WHAT HAPPENS AT HEARING?I AM WORRIED CAUSE WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY SOLICITOR,ONLY MY SPONSOR WILL B ATTENDING IT.
When did u submitt your appeal??
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:16 pm

alil2014 wrote:
kehkashan wrote:
Asim khan wrote:Its uk in Pakistán .not bhc Islamabad ..

Well they say they doing it in date order ..ppl waiting From feb n march need to think like an eco n figure out whats Taking them so Long ..are there any complications in ur cases
Excuse me??? Smeone waitd fr an year then he got his visa.cud u please xplain me wat eco was doin wd his applicatn for the whole year??? Why did he make him wait for whole year???
So i thnk u shud use soft words fr those who r havng tuf time
What Asim Khan is saying is that the more complicated cases or when the ECO thinks more checks are needed on an application these will then be delayed or left for someone else to sort out. As with any government body its all about targets, with UKVI they will complete the "easier" applications first. nothing we can do about it, its just how organisations work.
oh okay..
but my hubby is payng the tax regularly
keep me in ur prayers..InshAllah will hear soon wd positv rsponse
May Allah g grant visa to all of us soon..AmeenSumAmeen

th3

Post by th3 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Everyone needs to put their timeline in their sig

Saves a million useless posts.
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

th3

Post by th3 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:33 pm

kehkashan wrote:
alil2014 wrote:
kehkashan wrote: What Asim Khan is saying is that the more complicated cases or when the ECO thinks more checks are needed on an application these will then be delayed or left for someone else to sort out. As with any government body its all about targets, with UKVI they will complete the "easier" applications first. nothing we can do about it, its just how organisations work.
oh okay..
but my hubby is payng the tax regularly
keep me in ur prayers..InshAllah will hear soon wd positv rsponse
May Allah g grant visa to all of us soon..AmeenSumAmeen
Yep, that's how it works.

Whatever they find easiest, take a liking to on the day... dealt with first. And the others, left to the sides.

Since the excuse "waiting on checks" is always on hand.
And the applicant can be blamed easily, since they do not know what is going on in reality.

There's no transparency whatsoever. Pakis are just a big fail.
Last edited by th3 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:34 pm

th3 wrote:Everyone needs to put their timeline in their sig

^ THIS is definitely the most useful direction on this forum

nau635

Post by nau635 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:
nau635 wrote:Help needed from people on this forum who have gone through the appeal process.can someone plzzz answer my following queries. FIRSTLY YESTERDAY MY SPONSOR IN UK GOT A LETTER FROM HM COURTS AND TRIBUNAL STATING THE ORAL HEARING DATE FOR THE CASE AS 5TH OF feb 2015.BUT NO OTHER DOCUMENT REGARDING THE REASONS WHY THE ECM (EMBASSY) RETAINED THEIR ORIGINAL DECISION IS MENTIONED OR INCLUDED ALONG WITH THIS LETTER, SHALL I OR MY SPONSOR GET ANY SUCH DOCUMENT STATING THE REASONS BEFORE THE HEARING DATE?SECONDLY I WANT TO KNOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEND ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS(APPEAL BUNDLE) AGAIN TO THE TRIBUNAL BEFORE THE HEARING DATE OR THE ECM (EMBASSY) WILL SEND IT BY THEMSELVES TO THE TRIBUNAL JUDGE TO HAVE A LOOK?THIRDLY IS MY SPONDOR REQUIRED TO TAKE ALONG ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WITH HIM ON THE HEARING DATE OR NOT AS WE DONT HAVE A LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE AND ONLY MY SPONSOR WILL BE APPEARING BEFORE THE JUDGE?LASTLY WHAT HAPPENS AT HEARING?I AM WORRIED CAUSE WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY SOLICITOR,ONLY MY SPONSOR WILL B ATTENDING IT.
March 2014

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Moa7 wrote:
th3 wrote:Everyone needs to put their timeline in their sig

^ THIS is definitely the most useful direction on this forum
yeah would be much easier.. have just done it now
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Asim khan wrote:Oct stats will come around 10th of this month .. they are doing it in a date order .. i been following them on Twitter ..they are Very Active there .. just Sit Tight Guys ..plus its muharam ..the amount of hardships Imam hussain went through in these days ..our problems are nothing in front of that ..
What exactly are they saying on their twitter Asim Khan?

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:12 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:

being conducted

visa application. I have tracked the status (GWF and date of birth) and found that there are no current updates. This could be

When did u apply?
15/09/14
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:

being conducted

When did u apply?
15/09/14
Still a bit of time to go then hasn't even been 6 weeks

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:38 pm

hey guys
i dont want to upset or offend anyone but i think we all in general should be abit more patient for those hu have applied in the previous 3 months
there are people on this forum hu have applied way before many of us such as those in feb march etc yet people in September r already asking for a status etc
Those hu have applied over 3 months ago yes ur fine in askin etc i rely feel for u as with my previous application i had to wait 11 months only to b told to b rejected so ino how hard it must b for u as i have been thru it
Ino theres no harm in asking but i really don't think its gna help, i think people should only email after 12 weeks r up
I apologise in advance if i have offended anyone and this wasnt aimed at anyone its jus that i think them receiving so many emails just wont help and wen its in kismat it will happen
duwa for u all always insha Allah :)
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:50 pm

@stillwaiting
Still a bit of time to go then hasn't even been 6 weeks[/quote]

Well it has been over 6weeks actually
Processed 30/12/14
Visa Granted 28/04/15

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Ket1 wrote:hey guys
i dont want to upset or offend anyone but i think we all in general should be abit more patient for those hu have applied in the previous 3 months
there are people on this forum hu have applied way before many of us such as those in feb march etc yet people in September r already asking for a status etc
Those hu have applied over 3 months ago yes ur fine in askin etc i rely feel for u as with my previous application i had to wait 11 months only to b told to b rejected so ino how hard it must b for u as i have been thru it
Ino theres no harm in asking but i really don't think its gna help, i think people should only email after 12 weeks r up
I apologise in advance if i have offended anyone and this wasnt aimed at anyone its jus that i think them receiving so many emails just wont help and wen its in kismat it will happen
The UKVI email service is there to check for application updates whether its been days weeks or months since applying. It doesn't make a difference to them they are being paid to check for updates on our applications and it won't have any impact on the visa application.

After 12 weeks are up we should being receiving our visas! not asking for updates. Then again we are talking about the UKVI.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:@stillwaiting
Still a bit of time to go then hasn't even been 6 weeks
Well it has been over 6weeks actually[/quote]

Okay well still early days :]

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Nau635

If u gota hearing then somebody must be representing u .or u representing urself .. I think it's more. Better u get intouch with ur lawyer as these court matters are best dealt by them .he can then guide u further as in what u need to bring ..my common sense tells me that any new evidence that can go in rHe favour of ur case u must take that ..and whatever documents u provided with ur case they already for them ..they even got a copy of ur appeal papers ..so they would have got ur file right in front of them ..hope that solves ur wuquery

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:58 pm

alil2014 wrote:
The UKVI email service is there to check for application updates whether its been days weeks or months since applying. It doesn't make a difference to them they are being paid to check for updates on our applications and it won't have any impact on the visa application.

After 12 weeks are up we should being receiving our visas! not asking for updates. Then again we are talking about the UKVI.
Exactly just because you applyed recently don't mean you cant ask for updates. We paid a grant for this we ask for updates whenever we went.
Processed 30/12/14
Visa Granted 28/04/15

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:09 pm

well said ket1 i totally agree with u . no offence people here are waiting since feb march for their decision and we got people here who applied month ago or 2 max and they seem more frustrated and restless to get decision by emailing ukvi every few days thinking they will get decision by doing this . Sorry to say this is ukvi we are talkn abt and we knw how perfect and accurate ukvi email or call service is ,they tell u summat one day abt ur application status and next time u email em u ll find totally diff response. so i wud say be patient as thr guideline is 12 to 24 weeks for pakistan so no point emailing or calling em before 12 weeks passed.its best to leave it down to kismat and just pray Allah to be kind to us all. Ameen

submitted online-3rd June 2014
documents & bio-metrics (Lahore)-6th June 2014
case escalated -30th september 2014
Further checks and enquiries going on email-7th Oct 2014
VISA GRANTED - INSHA ALLAH VERY SOON
Last edited by hadz7 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:

Exactly just because you applyed recently don't mean you cant ask for updates. We paid a grant for this we ask for updates whenever we went.
I dont mean to argue, fact is we no what there like so it will happen inshallah whenever its written regardless of how many updates we ask for.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:18 pm

hadz7 wrote:
well said ket1 i totally agree with u . no offence people here are waiting since feb march for their decision and we got people here who applied month ago or 2 max and they seem more frustrated and restless to get decision by emailing ukvi every few days thinking they will get decision by doing this . Sorry to say this is ukvi we are talkn abt and we knw how perfect and accurate ukvi email or call service is ,they tell u summat one day abt ur application status and next time u email em u ll find totally diff response. so i wud say be patient as thr guideline is 12 to 24 weeks for pakistan so no point emailing or calling em before 12 weeks passed.its best to leave it down to kismat and just pray Allah to be kind to us all. Ameen
Im glad u agree :) ameen!

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:29 pm

Ket1 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:
I dont mean to argue, fact is we no what there like so it will happen inshallah whenever its written regardless of how many updates we ask for.
if thats the case then why the need to ask for an update even if your past 12 weeks? we all have paid the same application fee so are entitled to contact UKVI whenever we want to. If the 12 or 24 weeks processing times were set in stone then no one would contact UKVI but reality is that many visas are granted before 12 weeks and some are not, hence why you contact UKVI to see what stage your application is at. I know there may people who applied in February or March and inshallah they here soon but that doesn't have anything to do with my application.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:41 pm

nau635 wrote:
Tazmaniaa wrote:
March 2014
if you were refused over something which could be easily addressed then I would recommend you seek advice from reputable immigration solicitor and let your sponsor attend. The advice provided would usually be free (solicitors don't tend to charge for initial advice/ appointment).

However if the refusal point is more complicated or there are more than one refusal reasons then having a solicitor represent you would be ideal.

I would advise you to start a thread in the forum and that way you will receive more exposure and responses from other forum users and moderators.