ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - WP category- Employer letter format

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Chetanya
Newly Registered

ILR - WP category- Employer letter format

Post by Chetanya » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:57 pm

Hi

Please can anyone help me with the format of letter required from employer for ILR under work permit category

cheers

vic

Post by vic » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:20 pm

Following is the letter that I used (successfully, today at Croydon)
To Whom It May Concern:

Date:

Re: (Employee Details)
Name
DOB
Nationality
Address

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We write to confirm that (Your Name here) is employed with (Your Employer’s name here) as a (Your designation here). (Your Name) is employed on a permanent, full-time contract (working XX hours per week and is entitled to approximately X weeks of paid annual leave). This employment is expected to continue indefinitely.

We can also confirm that we fully support (Your Name)’s application for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. Please find enclosed a copy of (Your Name)’s current work permit documentation issued to us on (Date work permit issued).

If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned on the telephone number XXXX XXX XXXX.

Yours faithfully,

(Employer)
Hope this helps.

Bye the way, I must give credit to whoever posted this template earlier on this forum.....for I merely adapted it to my circumstance.

Chetanya
Newly Registered

Post by Chetanya » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:38 pm

vic wrote:Following is the letter that I used (successfully, today at Croydon)
To Whom It May Concern:

Date:

Re: (Employee Details)
Name
DOB
Nationality
Address

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We write to confirm that (Your Name here) is employed with (Your Employer’s name here) as a (Your designation here). (Your Name) is employed on a permanent, full-time contract (working XX hours per week and is entitled to approximately X weeks of paid annual leave). This employment is expected to continue indefinitely.

We can also confirm that we fully support (Your Name)’s application for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. Please find enclosed a copy of (Your Name)’s current work permit documentation issued to us on (Date work permit issued).

If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned on the telephone number XXXX XXX XXXX.

Yours faithfully,

(Employer)
Hope this helps.

Bye the way, I must give credit to whoever posted this template earlier on this forum.....for I merely adapted it to my circumstance.
many thanks vic

TinTinTin

Post by TinTinTin » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:40 pm

LETTER TEMPLATE

[

LOGO

]

xxth Aug 2007

Dear Sirs,

We, <organisation name> UK confirm that Mr yyyy, is employed by ourselves with a valid work permit starting from 11-Jan-yyyy. He is employed by us on a permanent basis and will continue to work for us, for the foreseeable future. YYYY is employed in the capacity of < designation>.

We fully support YYYYY application for UK ILR and please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further information

Yours truly,

Sd:-
[ xxx xxx ]
Human Resources xx
<your organisation name>

Chetanya
Newly Registered

Post by Chetanya » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:31 am

TinTinTin wrote:LETTER TEMPLATE

[

LOGO

]

xxth Aug 2007

Dear Sirs,

We, <organisation name> UK confirm that Mr yyyy, is employed by ourselves with a valid work permit starting from 11-Jan-yyyy. He is employed by us on a permanent basis and will continue to work for us, for the foreseeable future. YYYY is employed in the capacity of < designation>.

We fully support YYYYY application for UK ILR and please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further information

Yours truly,

Sd:-
[ xxx xxx ]
Human Resources xx
<your organisation name>
many thnaks tin tin