ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help! Comment about this after VIEWING, I need your HELP.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Karlsruhe05
Newly Registered

Help! Comment about this after VIEWING, I need your HELP.

Post by Karlsruhe05 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:04 am

Hi everybody..
I'm 21 and a national of Pakistan, I completed my O-Levels from Pakistan in 2011 ( December ) and then i applied for UK Student visa in 2012 with IELTS 6.5 and a Valid CAS Letter from Abbey College , After that, i got visa for 2 years in A-Levels.
I went to England and joined Abbey College, everything was just fine.. My parents used to afford me from back home for my studies and being honest i was not working there in UK, though, I was working online just to make some money for the expenses..That does not count any 20 hours per week job... Anyway.. Unfortunately my mother got ill really bad and my father called me up and then i took 3 weeks leave from Abbey College just to go and see my mother...After 2 weeks i went back to England with a letter from college that i went back because of this reason and they didn't ask me any question at the time of arrival in Uk, 2 months passed and that was a time for Summer Vacations from College , all the students from my batch were going to Spain and i didn't made any much friends there so i was not interested in going there, So i decided to GO back to Pakistan just to spend 2 months vacation from college to see my mother.. College knew it, Well i went.. and my mother went got heart attack again and i was quite upset so me and my father decided to take her to Dubai for the treatment, finally we went.. Everything was so messed up..My vacations were almost over ( i guess 5 days were left ) for the class, My father forced me and sent me back to UK.. This was my 3rd Entry in the UK in 7 months.. At airport they detained me and took me to a room for some investigations and my luggage etc stuff.. At the end after the investigation they gave me the 3rd ENTRY and told me to MUST have a letter from the college that you are travelling, i apologised them for this, I went back to college and started my study with some hard effort because i wanted my parents to be proud of me studying hard abroad.. that was my 4th month at College and My mother passed and i decided to go back ... i booked my tickets in max 3 hours after this news and i didn't even packed all my luggage and told the College about this... they were calling me to college but i didn't had time for that and i was really unconscious at that time and went direct to Airport... 2 months passed, I wanted to Go back and i contacted college but they said that they reported UKBA about this and my CAS has been withdrawn... i went hopeless.. That was really a hard time.. Anyway, i applied for Germany visa from Pakistan just to go there and spend some time with my father to take some deep breath and relax a little because some problems were going through my life too at that moment, My father got the visa and i got REFUSED ! SMH ! then i gave away the hope to go abroad whether UK to study.. My father forced me to go back but i didn't wanted to, i tried settling and studying in Pakistan since 2012 but i couldn't .. Started educating my here but i keep on failing in exams, couldn't believed that if i was a good student once? Anyway.. It's 2014 now.. i didn't studied anything after my O-levels and it's a gap in my study since 2012 and now i took a decision to move on.. I want to go back to UK and take a new start of my life.. I applied again in Abbey College and they gave me a offer letter and now i'm going to submit my fees in few days to get the CAS letter and my bank statement at the moment is 15,500 Pounds...I consulted a private agent for this and he said me that i have these positive points in my new case :

1) I had 3 entries and never stayed there for long.
2) I am going to the same college in which i started in 2012.
3) Like many students, who go to UK and never roll back in their homeland and work there illegally and hiding from UKBA, i never did that.
4) I'm paying full fees for the first year of my course ( 2year course )

Somehow on the other hand he said me these negative points in my new case :

1) New Rules arrived, that if anyone gets refused he/she can't appeal as it's a new rule for Administrative review.
2) I didn't completed my education in UK.
3) I'm going on the same course. (No progress since 2 years in Education)
4) I got refused a German visit visa.

That's it.

Now i'm really confused what to do ? Should i apply with the name God ? What are the precautions, What i should avoid ? What should i do..

I'm sorry for this much long thread, but i wanted to share and want you to give me the reply for this ASAP, maybe that could encourage me or something.

Thanks,
Muzamil Khan

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Help! Comment about this after VIEWING, I need your HELP

Post by Wanderer » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:17 am

Working for yourself online is not allowed on a student visa, nor is any form of self employment.

What happened to the Tax on this income?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:11 am

It is a pointless exercise returning to study at A level as an adult student in your circumstances as you can not progress to Uni because of the 5 year cap.
It is also doubtful you will be granted a visa to resit A levels in any event.

Your refusal for Germany - what was the reason for that?

Karlsruhe05
Newly Registered

Post by Karlsruhe05 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Wanderer wrote:Working for yourself online is not allowed on a student visa, nor is any form of self employment.

Yes i was paying the council tax and other taxes too while i was there..

Karlsruhe05
Newly Registered

Post by Karlsruhe05 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:It is a pointless exercise returning to study at A level as an adult student in your circumstances as you can not progress to Uni because of the 5 year cap.
It is also doubtful you will be granted a visa to resit A levels in any event.

Your refusal for Germany - what was the reason for that?
Hm.. So should i not apply?
Visa refused for Germany was because they were not satisfied with the hotel bookings.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Karlsruhe05 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:Working for yourself online is not allowed on a student visa, nor is any form of self employment.

Yes i was paying the council tax and other taxes too while i was there..
I meant income tax on the online earnings..
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Karlsruhe05
Newly Registered

Post by Karlsruhe05 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:04 pm

I think that's not going to matter in the visa process? is it?
I used to get the money via Western Union only and they used to deduct taxes etc.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Given your immigration history, your self employment, your German refusal which sounds like a nonsense, the pointless exercise in gaining your A levels as you can not progress to Uni in the time left in the 5 year cap, it is a fairly certain bet coming to the UK is perhaps not your best option.
There is a very low chance of being granted another tier 4 visa to resit the A levels in any event.
Maybe look to another country for study.

Karlsruhe05
Newly Registered

Post by Karlsruhe05 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:17 am

Frontier Mole wrote:Given your immigration history, your self employment, your German refusal which sounds like a nonsense, the pointless exercise in gaining your A levels as you can not progress to Uni in the time left in the 5 year cap, it is a fairly certain bet coming to the UK is perhaps not your best option.
There is a very low chance of being granted another tier 4 visa to resit the A levels in any event.
Maybe look to another country for study.
This seems tremendously wrong to me i guess.. Well my father is supporting me financially (15,000 pounds Per annum) but for the extra income i do work online i accept that.. It isn't bad though, The German visa refused, yes that's nonsense exactly i accept that.. the second thing that i got a gap of just 3 years in my academic progress, i completed my O-level in 2011, it's end of 2014, Why ? Tragedies never happens with anyone ? Everyone have to be just perfect for this ? They don't give chance to a one who want to improve their self ? They never take very strict actions on the illegal students who are hiding from them and working there and those who went to UK on a visit visa and never came back?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:35 am

The 5 year cap is your main stumbling block plus your failure to gain your A levels as an adult student.
Your personal circumstances are unfortunate but not unique. Getting excited about what other students are doing or not doing in the UK does not help your case.
Look at the facts in your case and say to yourself objectively are you going to be able to carry on in the long term to Uni. The answer is no. So what is the point of doing A level study??
The ECO has too much ammunition to refuse a visa and if they interview you as part of the process they will ask you questions that will nail any refusal shut.
Time to consider other options that do not include study in the UK.