ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP -Pay slips and Bank statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

speedsven

HSMP -Pay slips and Bank statements

Post by speedsven » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:53 pm

Hi All,

I have the 12 months payslips and bank statements just signed and stamped. there is no name and designtion of the person who signed on payslips and bank statements. is it ok if the name and designation of the person not present on payslips and bank statements or is it mandatory to have name and designation also?

Please help me to sort out this query.

SYH
BANNED

Re: HSMP -Pay slips and Bank statements

Post by SYH » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:57 pm

speedsven wrote:Hi All,

I have the 12 months payslips and bank statements just signed and stamped. there is no name and designtion of the person who signed on payslips and bank statements. is it ok if the name and designation of the person not present on payslips and bank statements or is it mandatory to have name and designation also?

Well if they can't verify the statement then it is a bit pointless to have signed and stamped, duh?

chicku

Post by chicku » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:44 pm

SYH wrote:

Well if they can't verify the statement then it is a bit pointless to have signed and stamped, duh?
Hi SYH,

My salary slips have the seal of the company and signature of the signing officer but the name and designation is not stamped. It is written below the signature using a ball pen. Will this cause the caseworker to be alerted.

Also in case if the salary slips are printed on letter head, then also we need to provide stamp and signature?

Thanks for the advice.

Regards
chicku

tom_hungston

Post by tom_hungston » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:13 pm

hi,

it doesnt matte if your name isnt on there. as long as your bank account number and sort code is on the statement. as well as your NI number on your salary slip they'll be able to verify the documents.

Hope this makes sense.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:21 pm

Your bank statement should show the name of company who transfer money into your current account.

Pantaiema

ravins
Newly Registered

Post by ravins » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:55 pm

Hi Pantaiema,

I have both signed 12 month salary slip and bank statement plus letter from employer detailing 12 months salary.
do i still need a p-60?

please comment.

Regards
pantaiema wrote:Your bank statement should show the name of company who transfer money into your current account.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:54 pm

If U are working in the country which have the tax system then the answer is yes, U still need. Mandatory is:
-Wage slip
-P60 to cover the whole period claimed.

ravins wrote:Hi Pantaiema,

I have both signed 12 month salary slip and bank statement plus letter from employer detailing 12 months salary.
do i still need a p-60?

please comment.

Regards
pantaiema wrote:Your bank statement should show the name of company who transfer money into your current account.

Pantaiema