ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost appeal at the Upper tribunal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sky100
Newly Registered

Lost appeal at the Upper tribunal

Post by sky100 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi Everyone, I just received a notice that my appeal was dismissed at the upper tribunal. I'm thinking of making a fresh application or apply for judicial review. Please, I need advice.

Haq Jhandeer
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Haq Jhandeer » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:03 pm

can you pls tell about your case
when did u apply
when and y u refused
first appeal time
and upper tribunal time
pls post with dates and refusal reasons
so can give u best solution

sky100
Newly Registered

Post by sky100 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Application made: Jan 2013
PSW visa expired: Feb 2013
Visa refused : April 2013 ( reason : no contracts) . I had applied for contracts but got the contracts in Febuary after I sent my application
FTT: Sept 2013. Appeal dismissed
UT : Nov 2013. Appeal dismissed

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:16 pm

@ sky100, you can submit a fresh application to save time and money if you have started trading. You can submit new application with all evidence of your trading activities and try to correct all the mistakes in your previous application.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

hayya786

Re: Lost appeal at the Upper tribunal

Post by hayya786 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:02 am

Hi same case is with me as soon as I gt a letter from court stating I won the apeal Home office send a letter they are appealing agaisnt this decision in upper tribunal so sad to know that nowadays homeoffice
is doing deliberately and my mother is severely ill I urgently wanted to travel abroad but Alas Do not know what to do so upset..

HNJ
Newly Registered

Post by HNJ » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:04 pm

CAN WE MAKE FRESH APPLICATION AFTER FTT PERMISSION TO UT DISMISSED

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:36 am

yes u can re-apply ,

check the policy guidance of 28 days over staying period, that will explain when does ur 28 days overstaying period starts.
second thing u must show trading activity before 11th july n advertisement/ web domain registration before 11th july, hopefully this will help

munnacool
Newly Registered

Post by munnacool » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:38 am

can you please some one let me know if I am allowed to work after from loosing my case at UT till I apply for my fresh application. I know within 28 days I have to apply fresh application.

I am eligible to work for these 27 days ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:17 am

munnacool wrote:can you please some one let me know if I am allowed to work after from loosing my case at UT till I apply for my fresh application. I know within 28 days I have to apply fresh application.

I am eligible to work for these 27 days ?
You have no right to work because the section 3C ends as appeal is lost and you become an over stayer. HO accepts a fresh application as long as you over stayed for less than 28 days but your status still remains an over stayer while your new application is processed.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice