ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manUTd

Eea family permit

Post by manUTd » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi everyone
Please advise if you can.
My question is if a british citizen is in eu country for 9 months but only worked during the last 3 months and is still in work , csn he apply for eea permit for his wife .
Please advise

manUTd

Re: Eea family permit

Post by manUTd » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:06 am

Anyone pls

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Eea family permit

Post by chaoclive » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:25 am

Yes, that should be ok if the wife has been living there with you for AT LEAST the 3 months when you were working. I'd advise staying as long as you can (although in a recent case, I think it's called O vs the Netherlands, just over 3 months was enough).

I hope you have pay slips/contracts of employment/a letter from your employer plus other residence proofs etc? These are needed to prove employment and that both of you were residing in the other EU state.