ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4-No EEA citizens passport/ID, EEA PR Card accepted?!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:09 pm

AcientAlien i would advise you take things easy and slow, sorry to ask what do you mean NIGERIA? WOOLWICH FIGHT BLABLABLA, because you are a nigeria? you av been in this country for a quite a long time and should nt use such language, as the HO av nt decide yet.

You should av divorce your wife at 1st then apply for PR via ROR, when you knew she was cheating on you, since the moderators / gurus and members of this forum av tried there best in finding answer to your question and you still insist, pls get a return train ticket to Liverpool, ask them your quest if possible fight them or teach them there job

Or you better Pray in what so ever religion you belong to for your application be favoured and granted on time........[/quote]

Thanks for your imput.
Am Nigerian and so i recognized the essence of your profile name instantly, Amebo is a slang for a gossip.

I am not here to gossip or discuss with a gossip. :roll:
What do I mean Nigeria? Erm, I mean "Niger-Area"...Woolwich fight? Dunno about that? It's Saturday but am not sure there's any Boxing match scheduled for woolwich..

...use what language? Language of asking a question? :)

Why should I divorce my wife if I love my wife? :shock: I only found out she was cheating a few days ago, whereas I qualified for PR since May 2013.

Please understand the full story before providing "Amebo" comments :roll: I thank all who have contributed and I don't know what u mean by I still insist? :? Is it an offense or crime to insist to know the laws that are being applied to me and my application in a civilized country?

I think you are just looking for someone to pick a fight with and am not going to Liverpool because am law abiding and the law does not ask me to go to Liverpool, or does it? :lol:

Yes I think I will pray, thats what I enjoy doing, I will pray that Amebo people should not interfere in my matter or send me confrontational and sarcastic comments and that HO should do their jobs by the book, I will also pray that if the Lord's will be done, Amebo should not make any further comments on this thread :lol:
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy.”-Lord Denning

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Your points are all valid but are relevant to the time the application is examined by a caseworker which is not your case.

If want to chase the HO to issue you a statement that already confirms what you have (a valid RC), feel free to complain but I don't see much point of chasing a CoA which you don't really need.

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Jambo wrote:Your points are all valid but are relevant to the time the application is examined by a caseworker which is not your case.

If want to chase the HO to issue you a statement that already confirms what you have (a valid RC), feel free to complain but I don't see much point of chasing a CoA which you don't really need.
Thanks.

I don't intend to complain. I think I will just request my passport back and use it to show prospective employers that i am eligible to work. I will also simply ignore the CoA, and in the mean time, I will contact HO after about 1-week to advise that my ex-EEA partner was cheating and I sent her packing :evil: so no chance of getting her passport etc
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy.”-Lord Denning

joanna2014

Post by joanna2014 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:34 am

I appreciate your contribution and ur awareness of the circumstances in discussion. Your advise to me that I should request my documents back and apply when fit & ready to do so is very rational and correct in light of the current situation. However, a new development has caused me to halt, turn and seek a solution in another direction. My EEA partner has been caught having extra-marital affairs in the past few days, after serious arguements she had confessed to many more affairs and this has caused her to move out of the home we currently share! Needless to say that I cannot even ask her for her passport anymore, in fact she texted to say she's no longer willing to assist

hi
AncientAlien
in this regards of a situation u mite look
http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/IAC ... maica.html

i strongly believe this case will help you to understand how to deal your application bro
Meaning of life change every day :)
Live life king size :)

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:50 pm

joanna2014 wrote:I appreciate your contribution and ur awareness of the circumstances in discussion. Your advise to me that I should request my documents back and apply when fit & ready to do so is very rational and correct in light of the current situation. However, a new development has caused me to halt, turn and seek a solution in another direction. My EEA partner has been caught having extra-marital affairs in the past few days, after serious arguements she had confessed to many more affairs and this has caused her to move out of the home we currently share! Needless to say that I cannot even ask her for her passport anymore, in fact she texted to say she's no longer willing to assist

hi
AncientAlien
in this regards of a situation u mite look
http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/IAC ... maica.html

i strongly believe this case will help you to understand how to deal your application bro

Hi

Thank you for the info. In fact that has been the most relevant and helpful piece of information that I have gleaned here regarding my situation.

Vinny has already provided me with the same info on another thread,
thanks to you both. :D

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:15 pm

To complicate matters, my Ex-EEA wife is now aggressively demanding the return of her EEA PR card, and this PR card is the only proof of her ID which i have already sent off to the HO with my application.

Should I contact HO and request the PR Card back to avoid the wrath of my ex-EEA wife (Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! :evil: ) or should I just ignore her until the HO have decided my application considering that this is the ONLY form of official ID for my ex-EEA wife and it was not even enough for the HO to issue me with a CoA that confirms my right to work in the UK! :oops:

Please advise.

joanna2014

AncientAlien

Post by joanna2014 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:15 pm

goldbrick bro i wish u all the successes 8)
Meaning of life change every day :)
Live life king size :)

AncientAlien

Re: AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:16 pm

joanna2014 wrote:goldbrick bro i wish u all the successes 8)
Thanks

Walk good :lol:

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:27 pm

To complicate matters, my Ex-EEA wife is now aggressively demanding the return of her EEA PR card, and this PR card is the only proof of her ID which i have already sent off to the HO with my application.

Should I contact HO and request the PR Card back to avoid the wrath of my ex-EEA wife (Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! :twisted: ) or should I just ignore her until the HO have decided my application considering that this is the ONLY form of official ID for my ex-EEA wife and it was not even enough for the HO to issue me with a CoA that confirms my right to work in the UK! :oops:

Please advise. This is clearly abuse of power on the part of this cheeky European lady. :(
Last edited by AncientAlien on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:30 pm

I thought that I should also mention that the HO should not have any difficulties proving that the marriage is genuine; this is because we have done two cycles (fresh and frozen) of IVF fertility treatment with the NHS. The letter for the treatments are included in the bundle of documents that I submitted with my EEA4 application.
Unless HO have a history of applicants in sham marriages who undergo IVF fertility treatments with their 'business' marriage partners! :shock:

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Now my Ex-EEA partner has asked me to come and collect her passport! :lol:
Am so happy, but hold on, it expires on 25/6/2013 and even if I send it by special delivery it may not reach the caseworker until the passport has already expired and of course I have to request it back again within the next few days so that it can be sent off to Latvian embassy for renewal which is scheduled for 31/7/2013! :?

I hope the HO staff will accept the passport even if it has expired by the time they open the pages, and hopefully they will then send me a correctly worded CoA. Or maybe they will not send a second CoA if they expecting me to submit my application when all documents are in order. But that means I have to wait until this passport is renewed, and I have to pay the new applicable fees and I have to hope that my ex-EEA does not change her mind regarding her documents :roll:

Whose idea was it to introduce Visa and immigration restrictions :evil:

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:23 pm

My ex-EEA wifey has given me her passport! Thanks for all your help :)
I guess this is the end of this somewhat interesting thread 8)

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:32 pm

AncientAlien wrote:My ex-EEA wifey has given me her passport! Thanks for all your help :)
I guess this is the end of this somewhat interesting thread 8)

Good luck to you.

Stoli

Re: EEA4-No EEA citizens passport/ID, EEA PR Card accepted?!

Post by Stoli » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Uhh why don't people tell others what happens in the end