ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

permanent residence application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kofiasenji

permanent residence application

Post by kofiasenji » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:58 pm

I will like to say thank you to every member of this group as your opinions and advises have been helping a lot of us.A friend of mine asked me a question regarding permanant residence application.He was formerly married to a spanish lady in madrid in 2008 and moved to london 2009.he applied for EEA2 and was issued in october 2009 but as fate had it.they divorced in 2013 and he informed the homeoffice and a ror applucation was made which new residence card issued.he wants to apply for pr now but has no access to his ex wife old documents apart fron employment history issued by hmrc.can he use that document to prove ex wife treaty documents.pls advise

kofiasenji

Re: permanent residence application

Post by kofiasenji » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Anyone with any advise pls

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Employment history from HMRC may be alright.
But
You are also require to sent proof of 5 years residency in the form of bills,bank statements etc.

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:08 am

Pls gurus.can anyone advise if employment history from hmrc will be fone to prove treaty rights towards PR.thanks