ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr advice needed on requirements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

m4lik99
Newly Registered

ilr advice needed on requirements

Post by m4lik99 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:45 am

Hi people. Im in the process of applying for my wife ilr as her two year completion is coming to an end.what i wanted to no is we have been living with my parents since she arrived. I have utiligy bills on her name but do i need to provide bills on behalf of my parents to or a letter stating we have been living with them? If someone could let me no would be a great help. Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ilr advice needed on requirements

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:38 am

If you are short of proof of joint residence it would help to submit a letter from your parents confirming that you are living with them. Including a bill in their name or a mortgage/tenancy agreement would support this.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

m4lik99
Newly Registered

Post by m4lik99 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:05 am

I do have enough letters in both our names including utility bills would that be sufficient enought to submit minus the letter from parents?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:08 am

Yes, but you may want to submit the letter from your parents to show accommodation.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

m4lik99
Newly Registered

Post by m4lik99 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:25 pm

I will do. Do my parents need to provide any other supporting documents to go with my application or is the letter just fine?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:32 pm

The letter will be fine.
(Casa, not CR001)

m4lik99
Newly Registered

documents required for ilr

Post by m4lik99 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:57 pm

Hi.my wife is nearing her two year completion period so we in the process of getting all the documents ready to go with the set m application form.

the documents i have are as follows

Wage slips,bank statements from myself (sponsor)
Utility bills on my wife name
junk letters,nhs card,electorall rolll letter have 6 letters each
life in the uk test,b1 certificate

are these sufficient to send with the application?

Do i need to send marriage certificate and my daughter birth certificate who was born in this country??