ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rudey786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by rudey786 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:19 pm

pind_da_munda_786 wrote:wife got her visa stamped today!!!!!!

i am happiest man alive, aj to hogai balle balle!!!

bruahhh

visa stamped - 07-11-14
processed - 05-11-14
applied 08-08-14
Salaam MashaAllah congratulations!! Wish you all the best
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:28 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
khan2013 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:I also received a reply today saying no current updates.. And they also said this could b because u applied recently or incorrect information..last time they said it was with the eco
Yes as mine,i think its kinnda system error or something,migh check it next week again.

When did u apply? and I just emailed them again asking for another update
on 15/09/2014.I am going to e mail them next week Inshallah.

Miss Sunshine
Newly Registered

Post by Miss Sunshine » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Guys,

I have been an avid reader of this forum for a while now and I wanted to voice my thoughts as this community has helped me get through the hard bit (WAITING!). Just having someone voice a concern, give advice or voice an opinion has been invaluable and I thank all of you for it. :mrgreen:

I get the feeling that anyone who has applied during and prior to July might still be waiting to hear some news as the decision for the minimum income threshold case was on 11th July and those apps didn't start to get processed until 28th July. I am obviously making assumptions here but I think they may be scrutinisng the apps more closely pre July beacuse of the case?? A lot of August apps are being processed but there are many people waiting since Feb up to July. I know how stressed you guys all are and it is easy for me to say this but keep faith and stay strong. Leave it in the hands of Allah swa and hopefully you will get some really good news soon. :)

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Masallah it is pleasing to read quite a number of people have got their visas, may Allah swt bless your marriage life.
Prayer goes for all those still waiting to reunite with their spouses, may Allah swt grant all your spouses visas soon.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:38 pm

It's getting difficult for me to stay positive. I am actually starting to lose hope, I've been married, just over 2.5 years now. Not had a chance to go back as I've been working my backside off trying to meet all the criteria, even though I have more then enough savings for CAT D to combine with CAT A.

My wife applied but due to the savings not being in my account for the 6 month period, they rejected her first application. She reapplied again this second time with the same categories on the 25/05/2014 and handed her documents in on the 30/05/2014.

In the second week of June she made a enquiry on the status of her application the reply was that it was with an ECO and further/enquiries and checks were being made. I complained in September 2014, to the home office who forwarded that to the BHC in Islamabad. The reason for the delay in decision was because of the back log, and they even said that the case hadn't even been seen by an ECO!

Fast forward today, after escalating our case, same reply as before, 'Further enquiries/checks being made'

I even made it easy for them and showed how I met the criteria as her sponsor, gave more then a years bank statements and payslips to show I was still with the same employer etc..

Now it's starting to take toll on myself, as I'm just dreading what the news will be when they finally give us an answer. I feel that my wife's application is straight forward, I provided them with everything they need to make their checks.

So why is it taking so long? Why do they BS so much? Why are the incompetent in what they do.

Whilst I am very happy for others, I feel as those who are waiting patiently from earlier on in the year are being made fools of.

I would also like those who have got their Visa's and still post on this forum.

Please pray for all of us as we are still stuck in the rut. :(

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Miss Sunshine wrote:Guys,

I am obviously making assumptions here but I think they may be scrutinisng the apps more closely pre July beacuse of the case?? A lot of August apps are being processed but there are many people waiting since Feb up to July. I know how stressed you guys all are and it is easy for me to say this but keep faith and stay strong. Leave it in the hands of Allah swa and hopefully you will get some really good news soon. :)
u may be right but i strongly believe why they are dealing first with aug/sept applicants more quicker and leaving people in a limbo who applied before 120 days so that they can show progress of their percentage of dealing with settlement cases in last 120 days as their last month performance was utter disaster so these selfish bastards are just caring about their numbers not about people lives .but the gd thing is atleast their speed has improved so hopefully insha Allah soon we will be gettin our desired decision . Ameen
fingers & toes crossed :) :)
Last edited by hadz7 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:46 pm

prayforus wrote:It's getting difficult for me to stay positive. I am actually starting to lose hope, I've been married, just over 2.5 years now. Not had a chance to go back as I've been working my backside off trying to meet all the criteria, even though I have more then enough savings for CAT D to combine with CAT A.

My wife applied but due to the savings not being in my account for the 6 month period, they rejected her first application. She reapplied again this second time with the same categories on the 25/05/2014 and handed her documents in on the 30/05/2014.

In the second week of June she made a enquiry on the status of her application the reply was that it was with an ECO and further/enquiries and checks were being made. I complained in September 2014, to the home office who forwarded that to the BHC in Islamabad. The reason for the delay in decision was because of the back log, and they even said that the case hadn't even been seen by an ECO!

Fast forward today, after escalating our case, same reply as before, 'Further enquiries/checks being made'

I even made it easy for them and showed how I met the criteria as her sponsor, gave more then a years bank statements and payslips to show I was still with the same employer etc..

Now it's starting to take toll on myself, as I'm just dreading what the news will be when they finally give us an answer. I feel that my wife's application is straight forward, I provided them with everything they need to make their checks.

So why is it taking so long? Why do they BS so much? Why are the incompetent in what they do.

Whilst I am very happy for others, I feel as those who are waiting patiently from earlier on in the year are being made fools of.

Ino they r taking their time..but the best way to think is that it won't be forever inshallah a few years from Now all of us will be happily living our life with our spouses.. And applying under cat d does state the money has to be in your account for minimum of 6 months this could have been prevented u from getting refused
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:49 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
Ino they r taking their time..but the best way to think is that it won't be forever inshallah a few years from Now all of us will be happily living our life with our spouses.. And applying under cat d does state the money has to be in your account for minimum of 6 months this could have been prevented u from getting refused
Yes I know it does have to be in the account for 6 months. However, like with others I rushed the application due to 'advisors' saying 3months would be ok.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:51 pm

prayforus wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:
Yes I know it does have to be in the account for 6 months. However, like with others I rushed the application due to 'advisors' saying 3months would be ok.
Humm okay well what's done is done in sha Allah we all get decisions very soon it has been a long wait!

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

faheem97
Newly Registered

Post by faheem97 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi to all. I applied for my wife in sep 2014 and haven't heard back yet apart from online verification conducted and still under the process for further checks. Don't know how long will it take more as August app is being processed
May Allah grant visa to all who are waiting for.

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:04 pm

prayforus wrote:It's getting difficult for me to stay positive. I am actually starting to lose hope, I've been married, just over 2.5 years now. Not had a chance to go back as I've been working my backside off trying to meet all the criteria, even though I have more then enough savings for CAT D to combine with CAT A.

dnt wry bro INSHALLAH v will all get visa soon..
I applied on 27th feb 2014 but still waitng :(
Dnt wry..b strong and pray to Allah dat v get our visa
INSHALLAH v r gnna get our visa soon

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Hey Guys,

I am new to this so forgive my ignorance, my wife applied for her visa on 23 sept 2014 from Karachi, i just wanted knoq whether you guys are just emailing UKVi to get updates or is there another way of tracking progress. Reading the forum i know it still may be early stages for me, but any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:29 pm

reggie123 wrote:Hey Guys,

I am new to this so forgive my ignorance, my wife applied for her visa on 23 sept 2014 from Karachi, i just wanted knoq whether you guys are just emailing UKVi to get updates or is there another way of tracking progress. Reading the forum i know it still may be early stages for me, but any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
You'll need to fill the email for at "https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk"

faheem97
Newly Registered

Post by faheem97 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Something I missed earlier.
Doc submitted on 11 sep 2014
With all the required doc it's been 8 weeks now
Anyone from this forum who applied in sep and got their visa ??
As I can see lots of ppl from August have been granted their visa and very pleased for brothers and sisters hope allah grant visa to all ov us.

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:35 pm

reggie123 wrote:Hey Guys,

welcome to the forum .u got two options to enquire about ur status either call them or email them . follow the link for it .
ukvi-international.faq-help.com

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:38 pm

Hey comgratulations to sunshine & pindi da munda . Thts a great news for u guys . I must say it would be such a relief for u ppl . Well wish u ppl ve a beautiful life with ur spouse ahead . Always stay blessed . & hope inshAllah v all gt our visas soon .

th3

Post by th3 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:02 pm

3.5 years marriage here...

Imagine how I feel?

I'm in the same boat, just as you stated.

But, in the end, it is taqdir. I already knew we may get messed around by Pakis. And we are doing, sadly.

We do not have any transparency or rights to do anything.

Except after the case, to take the BHC to court over our case processings.

Just gotta take it on the chin, pray to God, and keep striving.

Losing hope - despair of Gods mercy - is NOT something a believer in Him does (Qu'ran words).

I strive on, but damn you me, I'll complain about this... BIG TIME.
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:14 pm

th3, have you complained to the home office? complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

I feel for you, I really do. You are right, just need to be patient. It just ends up getting tiresome when you know everything should be ok!

th3

Post by th3 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:38 pm

prayforus wrote:th3, have you complained to the home office? complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
I've complaint to:

complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
chiefinspectorukba@icinspector.gsi.gov.uk

International Operations and visas
British High Commission
Diplomatic Enclave
Ramna 5
PO Box 1122
Islamabad
Pakistan

This week. Still awaiting a response.
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:45 pm

th3 wrote:
prayforus wrote:th3, have you complained to the home office? complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
I've complaint to:

complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
chiefinspectorukba@icinspector.gsi.gov.uk

International Operations and visas
British High Commission
Diplomatic Enclave
Ramna 5
PO Box 1122
Islamabad
Pakistan

This week. Still awaiting a response.
I think now that u have tried all these routes ..u should also tweet uk in Pakistan on Twitter and tag Philip barton in it ..just tell them ur story .

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:12 pm

I got a response again saying the exact same thing as yesterday no current update.. A lot of people said there may be a system error so I emailed again and they said the same thing again..Either i submitted application recently which I didn't or details r incorrect and that ain't the reason either.

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

pind_da_munda_786

Post by pind_da_munda_786 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:27 am

thanks all for the kind warm wishes, here is list of docs i submiited:

cover letter from solicitor
application form
visa form
english test
tb test
applicants passport
applicants birth certificate
land registry report
tenancy agreement
property survey report
council tax bills
gas bills
electricity bills
water bills
12 month payslip
12 month bank statement
employer salary letter
employer reference letter
sponsor certified passport copy
sponsor birth certificate
marriage cerificate in english and urdu
nikkah nama in english and urdu
40 photos togther
flight bookings
money transfer reciepts
facebook screenshots
viber calls
skype calls
lycamobile calls
facetime log
whats app log
snapchat screenshots
gift reciepts

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:27 am

i just realised..i submit feb-july payslips and bank statements. guess thats a straight rejection.
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:33 am

zee09 wrote:i just realised..i submit feb-july payslips and bank statements. guess thats a straight rejection.

If you applied with CAT A and have been in the same job for more than 6 months then you will be fine. February to July is 6 months worth of payslips

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:35 am

zee09 wrote:i just realised..i submit feb-july payslips and bank statements. guess thats a straight rejection.

I Say its down to kismat..ino someone personally who applied for his wife's visa last year with the old rules.. He came back to uk in April 2012 and submitted slips for may and June because the rule was changing 7th july and then u needed 3 months minimum and he paid no tax so yh dogey slips n he got his visa humm i reckon it really is kismat

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah