ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur visa refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fawwi786
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur visa refusal

Post by fawwi786 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:04 am

Hi everyone ,

I want some advise on my refusal

Let me give you a brief history about my application

I applied in 2013 March and got refusal in June 2013
Reasons : contract not signed and funds doesn't prove that they are transferrable in the UK ( I'm showing 50,000 through third party in Pakistan ) and provided all the evidence including affidavit , lawyer letter and bank letter ( which didn't say funds are transferable in UK )

I then applied for appeal and got refused on human rights as they didn't wanted a new document ( that's challenging a new document )

I then applied for new visa ( fresh application ) within 28 days on 16august 2014

Got confirmation letter on 18th August
Got complexity letter in mid September
Refusal on 21st October ( with a red stamp saying 29th October )

Refusal reason :

1 - you are an overstayer by 1 day
2 - bank funds are fine but not as promised by third party
3 - marketing material do not show what date they were setup ( website they're mentioning which I clearly showed them it's within 3 months of applying fresh application
4 - contract is from 1st August but do not show if they were active between 18th July ( appeal refusal ) but I don't know why they are asking me for that date when in fresh application it should be no more than 3 months old .

5 - maintaince funds - statement is not stamped by financial regulations so we cannot judge on online statements

I'm totally fed up with this rubbish reasons by the Ukba
I'm a very professional with all 7 years of experience in IT FEILD
And these reasons clearly shows how irresponsible Ukba are and just want to refuse by giving utterly rubbish reasons just to get people out from UK

Can anyone advise me in this please .i have a solicitor who told me we have to first send an email or letter to Ukba confirmjng that we are not as an overstayer is the letter was received on 25th July ( but dated 18th July ) and have proof that I am not an overstayer .

How to proceed with judicial enquiry and how much time do I have now ? Am I wasting my time and money on solicitors or should I look else where ?? I really need proper details please

Many thanks

Ally

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: Entrepreneur visa refusal

Post by qkiyani » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:33 am

sent u a private msg plz check

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by naveencandy8 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Sorry to hear this bro.. From my point of view u have to apply third application rather than wasting time on JR or any thing else. When u last visa expired. U still have 28 days to apply for any new application. Dont waste money and time on solicitors.

fawwi786
Newly Registered

Post by fawwi786 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Qkiyani , I can't read private messages

Naveencandy , I have proof for all those things . Are you sure we can apply for new visa ? Within 28 days

My visa expired in March 2013 then it was all appeal dates etc

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by naveencandy8 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:37 pm

fawwi786 wrote:Qkiyani , I can't read private messages

Naveencandy , I have proof for all those things . Are you sure we can apply for new visa ? Within 28 days

My visa expired in March 2013 then it was all appeal dates etc
Yes u can apply as many times as you can but dont need to give them same reasons.

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:19 am

check my previous posts!

i am in the same situation as urs , can i have ur contact number so we can discuss further ...
my email s qzltd@inbox.com

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:58 am

@ fawwi786, your best option now is to pursue a JR of your case. Submitting another application will attract an outright refusal since HO has already deem you as an over-stayer.

Don't rely only on letter to HO as they usually ignore such letters and that might be damaging to your case if you don't put in a JR PAP letter as soon as possible.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

fawwi786
Newly Registered

Post by fawwi786 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi Olasunkanmi ,

I've sent of application for JD as that's tge only option we've got

The problem is it's been sent after 13 days of the dated letter .

Is that something I need to worry about ?

How much time does it take to get a date and time for judicial ?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:05 pm

@ fawwi786, you are allowed to send in PAP letter for JR 90days after refusal letter so you should relax and wait for HO response. But you should be prepare for a long battle as HO might not respond for the next 2-3months and your solicitor should be on standby to follow it up. The whole JR process itself could take more than 6months or years sometimes.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

shoaib83
Newly Registered

Post by shoaib83 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:57 am

Hello Everyone
I applied for T1 (ent) application in May 2012 and UKVI refused my application application on 16 July 2014 (I know- over two years) saying that I used deception in third party bank letter from Pakistan. The refusal letter said that they sought to verify the letter from the bank and It came back with as not being genuine. I immediately contacted the branch and explained the situation.

They said they never received any verification request from the HO and issued me another letter confirming the authenticity of the first letter and also mentioning the fact they never received any verification request. A few weeks later (just a week before my hearing date) I received bundle from the HO and it did have an email response from the branch manager confirming HO that they haven't issued such letter and not our signature. I was shocked to find out such response from the branch and contacted the branch again and found out that the person who responded to the HO no longer works at the bank and left a year and half ago but the new manager said he never received any requests since he joined that's why he mentioned that in the letter. he also confirmed it via the email to my solicitor that the first letter was genuine and issued upon request of the account holder

I submitted the email response with my bundle of appeal as well as the letter but my appeal was dismissed couple of days ago on the basis that the response didn't come from the same person who previously responded to the HO. Now my solicitor made a fatal mistake by not mentioning that he does not work there anymore but kept on insisting the point that we have a confirmation from the bank, a letter and also an email.

Need serious advice guys what should I do now? Would it matter if I go for Upper Tribunal with another letter from the bank confirming the authenticity of the letters again and also mentioning that he was the former branch manager and no longer works at bank but we do confirm the letter was genuine? may be a letter from new branch manager? Thanks