ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Route PR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abi123

EEA Route PR

Post by abi123 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Hi guys I just need some help regards to my pr that I am going to apply soon....

my question is...

Is eP60 from HMRC acceptable to the UKBA as my wife empoyer has got her accountant to issue her P60 And its different from her 1st year P60 as that use to be a proper Big company but last 4 years she was working for some Lady looking after her mum and this are just plain eP60 ON A4 size paper in black and white. so please conform to me if UKBA is ok with that or they going to cause me disappointment with this eP60.

also in regard to proof of residence is our house rental agreement enough as we dont have any coucil tax or other bills as its on our landlord name... its an all inclusive rental and confirms this in the rental agreement.

please advice thanks.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: EEA Route PR

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:03 pm

As long as they are original they should be fine and the same should fulfill the need of proof of residence as well. However, if you wish then can attach tenancy agreement and a letter from employer confirming the dates of employment along with p60s.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

abi123

Post by abi123 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Thanks sheraz for your response.

Yes my wife´s boss Accountant said this are printed from Hmrc data base and was told it was only introduced in 2011 to save the environment or something she said. so good that they will accept this without any problem... my doubt was I remember reading somewhere copys are not acceptable but this are not copy they come like that if you print from Hmrc Data Base.

So documents Im planning to submit is.....

1) 1P60 HMRC Format 4 eP60 alltogether 5 of last 5 years
2) Contract of 1st year employment and last 4 year letter from Employers
3) House contract and Rental agreement of last 5 years
4) covering letter explaining why eP60´s.

Please advise if I am missing something or if this is enough.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:39 pm

if you are still uncomfortable then can request the 5 year's employment history from HMRC.
Last edited by sheraz7 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REGARDS

abi123

EEA Route PR

Post by abi123 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:20 am

Thanks sheraz for your Reply
Do you mean if I request 5 year History from Hmrc I can submit that instead of eP60... and I was thinking it will be a good idea to do a covering letter explaining what is what as its been recomended in similar situations and to make it easy for the case worker...

Also Can some one please shed some light if eP60 is accepted or not for definative.

Mods/Gurus eP60 issue is not answerd on this Great Board. or atleast I could find a definative answer to it on the board.

chubbmartino126
Newly Registered

Post by chubbmartino126 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:45 am

You should be ok with ep6o. I submitted ep60s in my first application though it was refused on the ground that i provided insufficient documents when my ex spouse was self employed.There was no mention of the ep60 and online payslips i submitted

abi123

Post by abi123 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Thanks chubb for your response... do you mind giving us a bit more detail like what kind of application you made was it EEA4 ??? or what documents you provided and what they said was insufficent and what was the final outcome of that application and anything else you seem relevent please detail them for benefit of us all. many thanks.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:46 pm

sheraz7 wrote:if you are still uncomfortable then can request the 5 year's employment history from HMRC.
REGARDS

chubbmartino126
Newly Registered

Post by chubbmartino126 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:50 pm

yes, I made application for permanent residence card EEA4.I provided self employed self assessment for the first two years and ep60s and electronic payslips up until divorce but home office said that i provided insufficient documents during the period of self employment and as such my applicayion was refused.I have since reapplied providing with additional documents like sa 302 which is tax calculation confirmation receipt from hmrc , business cards and flyers

abi123

Post by abi123 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:11 pm

Did you not get any response yet on your Application yet chubb ???? also Thanks for your responses guys so I think I am going to go ahead and send of the PR Application packet to UKBA with eP60. Fingers Cross!

tascopic
Newly Registered

Post by tascopic » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:37 pm

@ chubamartino : did they retain your passport when HO refuse the application? and have you had residence card issued based on retained right before you make the eea4 application?

chubbmartino126
Newly Registered

Post by chubbmartino126 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:33 am

My two passports were retained after the refusal.I didn't apply for retained rights after divorce, I went for permanent residence straight because i was already a qualified for it.I have reapplied with additional self employment documents and are now waiting