ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

letter from family for proof of residence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NaaNaa90

letter from family for proof of residence

Post by NaaNaa90 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:18 pm

II'm currently completing the set m form and I've come across the section where it says you need a letter from friends or family confirming you stayed with them. Is there a sample letter that I can use to make sure I don't leave anything out?

m4lik99
Newly Registered

Re: letter from family for proof of residence

Post by m4lik99 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Im in the process of completing the set m application.as me and my wife live with my parents is it a must to send a letter from your parents with regards to accomadation?

NaaNaa90

Post by NaaNaa90 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Yes it is mandatory to include a letter from Parents confirming you live with them. I'm on the lookout for a sample letter. If you come across one let me know. Thanks

m4lik99
Newly Registered

Post by m4lik99 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Yea will do.i should be getting a draft from someone later on so.shall post it on here.is there anything else we have to send along with the letter?