ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP NEED FOR MY SON B.C. APPLICATION

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sach10

URGENT HELP NEED FOR MY SON B.C. APPLICATION

Post by sach10 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Hi All

Please kindly let me know about this and please kindly read below my situation

I want to apply for my son British citizenship, along with my naturalization application which I am going to apply this week as I took appointment with council checking service.

Please clarify me can I apply for my son or not even though I still don't have British citizenship along with my naturalization application,

FYI me and my wife both on ILR and please kindly read below about my whole situation

In MN1 forum section1: 1.1 Under which you would like the application considered, I am not sure what to write in this box.

Please can some experts kindly advice & clarify me quickly on this as I got appointment in this week.

Thanks in advance.

Below is my exact situation

I got ILR on 03/2013 on 10yrs basis and

My son(4years now, born in India) got ILR 06/2013, and his entry clearance was issued on 09/2010 I want to apply for Naturalization and then B.C. for me and my son please kindly let me know what is the process.

Does my son needs to complete 5years length of stay in U.K. or can I apply for him now.

For Information My wife having already Indefinite Leave

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Re: URGENT HELP NEED FOR MY SON B.C. APPLICATION

Post by akhurshid » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Seniors can confirm but I think it's going to be under section 3(1).

vinny

Re: URGENT HELP NEED FOR MY SON B.C. APPLICATION

Post by vinny » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:39 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.