ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About pr

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bukola1

About pr

Post by Bukola1 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Pls my Dear people I will like to say a big thank u for been their for our people
May almighty god guild and be with u all and ur family

Pls I have some question regarding pr application
My question is I have already ROR and Now I want to apply for my pr
Now but my big concern is section 8-time spent outside the uk
Number 8.1 asking the date and place of first arrive in uk for both non EEA and EEA national
I don't know the first place my ex first arr in his first arr to uk tackles of date and we are no more to
Gather and pls is he very important for me to fill this section or just right not applicable and for me I know my but I don't no date and when am applying for my ROR I did not even right the date of arr in my application and they issued my ROR so I don't know on this eea4 now how is really serious pls I really need ur view and I don't even think I need to fill that section because I have ROR and get second residents pls help me

Imshzd

Re: About pr

Post by Imshzd » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 pm

I am not sure but I advice you to leave it blank if you are not sure.
Silence is better then the false information.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:37 pm

Pls my fellow forum member I will like to say thanks for all help you have been provide to
Our people and May almighty god help you too and your family.

Pls I have some question pls regarding my EE4 application forms

Am due last month on5-07-14 which my marriage will be 5years after my ROR last year but

One things that give me headache is my normal jobs is end on 31-8-14 which I still have my second jobs that is 10 ours par week and am permanent staff there some time 20hours what I want to know is I hope is not going to affects me when I submit my ee4 application and my passport is

expire on 29-10-14 and I try to get another jobs trough my special recruitment agency and they let me aware that if my passport expire on October they will stop me from any where am working
for them but they have get me another jobs straits away now and I am thinking if he can go this way if I summit my application this month and

and next month ending I send a letter that I need my passport for urgent and I extend it and give it to my agency and return it back to home office pls can he work this way pls have summit 301 payslip and a loth of other document all document I summits is almost 850-900 pieces so pls I will really appreciate your reply

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:32 am

Hi imshzd, other member pls,

Can some one help me on this issued pls I will really appreciate your reply pls

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Bukola1 wrote:Pls my fellow forum member I will like to say thanks for all help you have been provide to
Our people and May almighty god help you too and your family.

Pls I have some question pls regarding my EE4 application forms

Am due last month on5-07-14 which my marriage will be 5years after my ROR last year but

One things that give me headache is my normal jobs is end on 31-8-14 which I still have my second jobs that is 10 ours par week and am permanent staff there some time 20hours what I want to know is I hope is not going to affects me when I submit my ee4 application and my passport is

expire on 29-10-14 and I try to get another jobs trough my special recruitment agency and they let me aware that if my passport expire on October they will stop me from any where am working
for them but they have get me another jobs straits away now and I am thinking if he can go this way if I summit my application this month and

and next month ending I send a letter that I need my passport for urgent and I extend it and give it to my agency and return it back to home office pls can he work this way pls have summit 301 payslip and a loth of other document all document I summits is almost 850-900 pieces so pls I will really appreciate your reply
For PR your are require to show 5 years treaty rights,and your five year restriction time was over on 5th of July 2014,so change of job should not be a problem.
As your passport going to expire on 29 oct,so you can request it back and HO can issue your PR on A4 size paper which is acceptable any where.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Pls imshzd and my good forum member pls I will really appreciate your urgent reply pls I just receive my eea4 application return now due to Lack of incomplete the payment section very well but they did not complain on anything than the money pls and I want to return it back to them now but what I want to ask is
As I say before on my hold statement that my contract is end with my previous company on August 29-14 and have receive p45 from them and last payslip can I add it to it now or should I just live it like that with out add another document to it pls because am due on 5-07-14 for my PR to complete 5years of my marriage after ROR last years pls I will really appreciate reply pls .

And at the moment am working with another agency now which I will get the first payslip tomorrow and I still have my evening job as permanent staff their is it advisable to add all the document to it or should I just live it like that pls I will really appreciate your an urgent reply .

Kind
B

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:18 pm

Hello my fellow people just to shair my happiness with you guys I receive my permanent to day after ror time line

Sumeet on 05-08-14
Return for no money deduction on 29-08-14
And return back to home office on 30-08-14
And PR issued on 6-11-14

behold2014

Post by behold2014 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:42 pm

congrats.

was it on A4 paper or your on passport

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:56 pm

On my passport but my passport is expire on 26-10-14 but so lock they place it on passport

chubbmartino126
Newly Registered

Post by chubbmartino126 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Congratulations to you, Bukola

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Thanks

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Pls my people is he possible to get rd for my aas have getmy PR now

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Pls my fellow people I will like to ask one strainge question about my PR that I just receive

I noticed on m PR that their is renew date on which is 2024 is that a new system now or did any one receive PR recently pls I will really appreciate reply because I things he shouldn't be renew date on PR so am thinking of sending letter but I will lie to ear from any body that receive PR recently pls

chubbmartino126
Newly Registered

Post by chubbmartino126 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:58 pm

PR has validity of 10 years unlike ILR which says leave to remain for an indefinite period and has no expiry date. So the sticker you have is normal for everyone on EEA route. Its pointless writing them g them a letter as what you got is same as others on your rlute

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Ok then thanks. I will like to ask another question am planing to travel to France for 3-4day and back to uk I hope is not going to affect my one year naturalisation next year as they say I most to be in country for 12 month before I can quirelifire for British passport pls I will like to no about this before I get visa pls if not I may not bother going at all thanks will really appreciate ur reply

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:33 pm

Bukola1 wrote:Ok then thanks. I will like to ask another question am planing to travel to France for 3-4day and back to uk I hope is not going to affect my one year naturalisation next year as they say I most to be in country for 12 month before I can quirelifire for British passport pls I will like to no about this before I get visa pls if not I may not bother going at all thanks will really appreciate ur reply
You can up to 90 days away in the year before applying for naturalisation. Enjoy France.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:26 am

Jambo pls I will like to know if is possible at all
As now that have receive my PR is there any residents that I can get for my partnal as she have been living with me for the past two years now but we have not get child yet we are still praying to God or should I wait until we get child or what pls I will really appreciate ur reply

As for me am things of doing living together for her but i don't no if that rought is still possible pls
Because she did not have any paper at all but she have passport and she have been in country for the past 8 years pls your reply will really help me pls

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:33 am

And jambo as I say am going to France and you make me aware that I can go out for 90 days a year before of my naturalisation but the problem am having now is all ticket to france is very expensive now so am planing to go next year January I hope is not going to affect me pls I need to no because is that the Same year I will apply for my naturalisation I don't want them to take that chance and refuse me pls

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:16 pm

If you have been living together for 2 years in a relationship akin to marriage, she can apply as unmarried partner. Having PR doesn't really changes things.

For naturalisation - it's the year before the application, not calendar year so if you apply in March 15 it would be March 14 - March 15.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Hello jambo I am very happy with four reply but I will need some clear view on both question pls

(1) regarding my wife
Me and her move to my new one bed room flat on September 2012
And is only my name on tenancy agreement and cancel tax which am paying single
Cancil tax but she have are name on water and litlewood account and I devource my
Previous wife on May 2013 and I get my ROR on October 2013 and I get PR on November 2014
But now have add are name on my credit card and or so looking to add are name on cancel tax start from next year and pls which forms rought am I going to used for her is it EEA or British pls because I now if is British she may need to do life in uk which I no she can't pass it even at all it will take Long time pls I really need your view on this or can I take her to court to register as unmarried partner pls how can I go about this two years for her I will really happy if I can used EEA rught as am EEA pamanent resident holder now and am due for my British next year pls out me and may go help u tool thank

(2) regarding my travel to pary I may cancel it for now because I want to apply for my naturalisation on grand of 6years married because I can't wait till 2016 again my PR issued 6-11-14 and am due next year November to sumeet so before everything come out from home office it will be 2016 and t don't want to wait up to that time that why I choose to used 6years proved which I have everything to proved that six years but I will cancel my trip next year so it won't be big fight for and home office when I apply for my naturalisation or if I can travel let me know and let me see section I can go and read to no pls

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:21 am

1. For some reason I thought you are an EEA national. Ignore my previous comment. If you are non EEA, then having PR does matter. You can't use the EEA route (even with PR) as you are not EEA national. However, as PR holder you can use the UK immigrations rules (the same way a British citizen can). However, I believe that she can't apply for unmarried visa for within the UK and will need to leave the UK to apply from abroad.

2. There is no problem to travel as long as it is less than 90 days. Read the FAQ (links below) and the references there if you want to learn more.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Pls my people I really need help on my comment pls help me or did any one that receive PR be able to get re for there non EEA patner pls I want to get residents for my non EEA patner pls help me if anyone have been in my shoe pls

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:37 pm

Hi Bukola,

Please i will like to ask you a very important question about Retention Right of Residence.
Because i was suprise when i got,i actually apply for PR and the case worker gave me another 5years.

My own case is like i got my ROR 5years residency on 14/11/2014 due to divorce.
My marriage actually started on the 17/05/2008 and ended on 14/02/2014. But my first 5years residence card is expired 24/9/2014.

Please, from what i get from your story.Does it means that i will only use 1year from my ROR and then apply for permanent residence or how?

Jumbo and Bukola i need your help so badly.

Thanks in Advance.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi Bukola,

Please i will like to ask you very important question.

I just got my ROR 5years again with old letter saying am a family member 14/11/2014 and i rang them they said i shouldn't bothered about the letter.

Married 17/05/2008 and Divorce 14/02/2014

Got 5years Residence card September 2009, Expired 24/09/2014

Please when will i apply for PR

please help with advice

Bukola and Jombo.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi Bukola,

Please i will like to ask you very important question.

I just got my ROR 5years again with old letter saying am a family member 14/11/2014 and i rang them they said i shouldn't bothered about the letter.

Married 17/05/2008 and Divorce 14/02/2014

Got 5years Residence card September 2009, Expired 24/09/2014

Please when will i apply for PR

please help with advice

Bukola and Jombo.